Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) (31764 Views)

Three Pant Thieves Arrested In Niger (photo) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Smartphil(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hunger full Land
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by morisnewrain(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oktoberfest:
...meanwhile the bigger thieves are in/around govt house...may dey not enjoy their stolen wealth
I suspect u to be one of the thieves that are terrorising Lagos in pretext of your fellow public thieves. Continue... that is how you attack Oweri high court to escape your gangs yesterday abi?
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by martyns303(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:
I believe that those who are saying this government is inefficient are those who aint gaining free money as disbursed by previous administration again.

Now that you have to work for every penny u have, you want to die. grin

Sir/ madam, you better come around and start working for your earnings. No free money again. Hoobi!!!

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless ' only well meaning Nigerians '

On this topic.... I have nothing to say

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE

I didnt know people just sat at home and received bank alart, do you personally know of anyone? During last administration people had jobs, economy was good, people prospered.

Now millions of jobs are lost, were is the job to work and earn? When the companies are folding, the economy is a mess and people are frustrated.

The worst lie a man can tell, is a lie he tells himself.

1 Like

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Armstrong34(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
I jus hope they don't hand them over to the police o...

Mehn Toyota products dey fear me to use....... Team volkwagen all the way
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Absoj(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:
I believe that those who are saying this government is inefficient are those who aint gaining free money as disbursed by previous administration again.

Sir/ madam, you better come around and start working for your earnings. No free money again. Hoobi!!!
...whil exchange rate is pathetic?

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by okowande(f): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE
100 gun shot salute for you. u nailed it. more grease to ur elbow. I nevr knew reasonable pple like you still dey self!
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Doctor0071(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Them want to be big boy dem want to spend on ladys and in club, but today no be una day,
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by ndcide(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE

Only a compound fool thinks the market woman experiencing the harsh effects of a poor economy was getting free money from government.
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by emmygzy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE
which kind zombie talk be this? Who gets free money from Nigerian government. How does the rising cost of products with people that are loosing there concerns free money? Some people just reason with their anus share.
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
The shape of their heads show sey na dem,the Igbos.

Big brother house dey hungry me.
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are there no handcuffs again?why are they tying them wt cloths on their necks?
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
morisnewrain:
I suspect u to be one of the thieves that are terrorising Lagos in pretext of your fellow public thieves. Continue... that is how you attack Oweri high court to escape your gangs yesterday abi?
dude are u alright?
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by tete7000(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
They are in for a long thing. Nemesis caught up with them.
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by 2shur: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
why is spectranet showing 3g instrwd of 4g.
nawa o.
too download 20mb takes almost 20mins.
wat a shame
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by tillaman(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Caught in d act
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
see them, useless small boys. they want to steal car their parents cannot buy so they can go and show it off to their fellow idle minds
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by akigbemaru: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Thieves
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by seenter84: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fake news
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
noetic5:
A group of men stole a Toyota Camry from VGC yesterday evening but before they could escape with the vehicle, an alarm was raised by the owner. Unfortunately for the three men, they were apprehended after a long chase after they smashed the car at the VGC exit roundabout. See photos below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-44wdMHgLnhs/WIxPXJKjTwI/AAAAAAAAMSo/pOCWriuW8YcN3et0aWPb329Bj1fd8esogCLcB/s400/tef.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-20cOGUTGcJs/WIxJ9Jkr-lI/AAAAAAALg3E/ujauKKeZioQZyK4zb-JN-cnBk6IyI660gCLcB/s400/2aa.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PqU8dgoyIwU/WIxJ9MPkvPI/AAAAAAALg28/rK04HhijLwsnmUUDDDUOlb686B2OAYebgCLcB/s400/2AAA.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/see-car-thieves-arrested-in-vgc.html

They are lucky. They stole in a civilized area. It would be a different story in Onitsha.
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by roeb1987(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
all days are for the thives but one day is for the owner. as ur nemesis don-catch fire Godwyn
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by RuggedSniper: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2020
noetic5:
A group of men stole a Toyota Camry from VGC yesterday evening but before they could escape with the vehicle, an alarm was raised by the owner. Unfortunately for the three men, they were apprehended after a long chase after they smashed the car at the VGC exit roundabout. See photos below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-44wdMHgLnhs/WIxPXJKjTwI/AAAAAAAAMSo/pOCWriuW8YcN3et0aWPb329Bj1fd8esogCLcB/s400/tef.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-20cOGUTGcJs/WIxJ9Jkr-lI/AAAAAAALg3E/ujauKKeZioQZyK4zb-JN-cnBk6IyI660gCLcB/s400/2aa.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PqU8dgoyIwU/WIxJ9MPkvPI/AAAAAAALg28/rK04HhijLwsnmUUDDDUOlb686B2OAYebgCLcB/s400/2AAA.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/see-car-thieves-arrested-in-vgc.html

grin... VGC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Snapping A Policeman Collecting Bribe From Motorist / Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.