Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! (1477 Views)

Webmaster With Experience Needed Urgently / A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed / Looking For A C# MVC Developer With Experience In Developing An Accounting App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! by whytediamond(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2017
The services of a Tech-writer is needed urgently.
Do you possess the required skills do Info Tech write ups with special emphasis on Emerging technology in specific, Sharing economy, Mobile app technology. Etc
Re: Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! by Elena247247: 4:10pm On Jun 18
Is this still open or there some more freelance job I could take hold on?
whytediamond:
The services of a Tech-writer is needed urgently.
Do you possess the required skills do Info Tech write ups with special emphasis on Emerging technology in specific, Sharing economy, Mobile app technology. Etc

Re: Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! by tosinhtml: 4:35pm On Jun 18
Elena247247:

LMAO why would you ask this question after 6.5 years? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! by Elena247247: 5:28pm On Jun 18
It’s a two in one question. I believe the other should be responded to if the first isn’t viable-
tosinhtml:

Re: Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! by tosinhtml: 5:35pm On Jun 18
Elena247247:
It’s a two in one question. I believe the other should be responded to if the first isn’t viable-

Ok but asking someone a question from 2017 is super weird, almost a decade lol cheesy

There are companies that pay for technical writing: bootcamp.uxdesign.cc/8-websites-that-pays-400-to-write-articles-online-4f4684613bd4

2 Likes

Re: Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! by Elena247247: 7:01pm On Jun 18
Thank you. Pls, if there more sources I can get paid from, pls do share. Stay blessed
Re: Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! by Taystee1: 1:55pm On Jun 21
tosinhtml:

😂
Re: Tech Writers With Experience Needed Urgently!!! by Xuccess003(f): 3:19am On Jun 26
Elena247247:

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Introduce An 8 Year Old Boy To Programming / Programming Is Life / Learn Cakephp, Php/mysql For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.