Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? (1006 Views)

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) / FG To Limit Number Of Children Per Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? by home4reel: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2017
What is the ideal number of children for a family?
Personally I think there's nothing like an "ideal" number of children for a family.
A lot of things determine how many children a couple should have, and its entirely up to the husband and wife to decide how many children they want and work towards it.
Factors like income and personal desires are major deciding factors to how many children one wants to have.
Taking good care of our children is a major goal and as such we should have the number of children we can comfortably take care of, financially, emotionally and.....

read more at
http://home4reel..co.ke/2017/01/what-is-number-of-children.html?m=1
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
undecided "Children are a torment and nothing more" - Leo Tolstoy
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
anything above 2 to me is Madness
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't know for others but I and my husband will have nothing more than 4 kids.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
non or 1 undecided
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? by crowntoro(f): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
ednut1:
anything above 2 to me is Madness
find another word to use, which one is madness?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? by Gerrard59(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Individuals should procreate based on their GDP per capita.

https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not

As for me, maximum two. Minimum one.

Giving birth is CHEAP, raising them is EXPENSIVE.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? by ednut1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
crowntoro:
find another word to use, which one is madness?
in dis current economy I meant

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Period May Be Late/delayed / Meet The Isoko Man Who Married Two Women The Same Day / How Do You Spend Your Saturdays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.