Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is There Really Anything Called Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really Anything Called Love? (948 Views)

That Thing Called ‘love’ / Don't Know If This Is Called (LOVE) / See What This Elderly Couple Are Doing In Public - Is This Called Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really Anything Called Love? by korenew77: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
I know lots of people shy away from the truth. After all, Truth they say is bitter. Sometimes i see guys without job falling in Love with a lady and imagine such Fantasy ever exist. How do you want to take care of her without resources.

If you think she will stay for true love, she will tell you that is in the days of your mother where love covers everything. Ladies these days even compare their working class Boyfriend with internet fraudsters. If they have a friend dating internet fraudster who spent without planning and get broke every week, until he collects another Money from his victim.

Ladies dont care whatever your plans and aspirations are, just match up with the internet fraudster lavish spending lifestyle and they will call you the best Man in the world.

Hence, i wonder if a working class guy is still not the best for a lady, but some unfortunate fraudster or perhaps an opportunist. Why then will Guy without Job be looking for Ladies around, rather than intensifying his hustling for Job or some alternative creativity.

Guys, lets call a spade a spade, dont look for love without any source of livelihood. Else you will be frustrated, as those who are working are not even guaranteed of a blissful relationship because Babes are not looking for Surulere. it is either ready-made or nothing.

Let me tell you what some hypocrites will say ( Dont generalize, not all Ladies, Men are not good, Men are not trustworthy) Some might Obviously be talking from experience, Maybe Their Fathers, Brothers and Uncle are in those categories listed.

Especially in Nigeria, where people pretend a lot, a guy who just broke up with his Babe due to lack of excess supply of material things will pretend that the writer is generalizing.

Have a nice weekend all.
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by 2SWT(f): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Nasri100(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Infact dating in this period is demanding.

Still, a real girl will stick to you if you have got ambitions. That is the magic word. If she doesn't like your ambitions no matter how mundane it is, drop that girl and look for someone else.
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by ellechrystal(f): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmm, my dear, some women are well mannered first of all.
In as much as money or wealth is sweet, u should also understand that it not a determining factor that a woman will fall head over heels in love with u.
Thirdly, I am a kind of woman who sights prospects in a guy, and the willingness to work hard first before anything, I wouldn't want to hang around a bag of unexposed internet fraudster.
Those dudes have no concrete plan for ladies, all they know is bang n leave, and am not a candidate of such.
I believe in hard work, self knowledge/ confidence and determination, and as such, I don't look up to any man for bread or cash. The only man I depended on is my Father, this is because he has some parental responsibilities to carry out.
I don't see any guy as my father, so I wouldn't depend on u.
It is only shallow minded individuals believe their destinies are tied to other people's pockets that's trash.
NOT ALL THE LADIES DO THIS.
I DONT,
thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin

I do believe LOVE still exist..

Looking for a perfect partner is like looking for a single needle in a stacks of needles... wink
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by engrMikemd(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lust
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by engrMikemd(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I do believe LOVE still exist..

Looking for a perfect partner is like looking for a single needle in a stacks of needles... wink
why would you be looking for a perfect partner when u ain't perfect yourself
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
God is Love grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
DuchessDee:
God is Love grin

Na so!

God will cuddle you do all those things to you abi?
grin

continue....
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Splinz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
DuchessDee:
God is Love grin

Very well then, so love exist!
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
ellechrystal:
In as much as money or wealth is sweet, u should also understand that it not a determining factor that a woman will fall head over heels in love with u.
Thirdly, I am a kind of woman who sights prospects in a guy, and the willingness to work hard first before anything, I wouldn't want to hang around a bag of unexposed internet fraudster.
Those dudes have no concrete plan for ladies, all they know is bang n leave, and am not a candidate of such.
I believe in hard work, self knowledge/ confidence and determination, and as such, I don't look up to any man for bread or cash. The only man I depended on is my Father, this is because he has some parental responsibilities to carry out.
It is only shallow minded individuals believe their destinies are tied to other people's pockets that's trash.
I DONT,
thank you.

Thanks dear I love that..
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lucaz:
Na so!

God will cuddle you do all those things to you abi?
grin

continue....
Truss me !

God will do more than that grin . He will send an angel in human form.... Like you and...grin kiss
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Splinz:

Very well then, so love exist!
Yes! God existgrin
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Shol3(f): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Love doesn't exist
If it does it's the hardest thing to find
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by onyekachee(f): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
love exists,although not easy to find
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by YesNo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Love is like a ghost. So many people will tell you ghost stories but they have never seen a ghost with their own eyes. That's how love is sometimes.

but love exists, i LOVE myself.
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by 2dice01: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Shol3:
Love doesn't exist If it does it's the hardest thing to find
this is me you looking for.. What can i do for you my child
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
How do you want to take care of her without resources.

Korenew,

If the jobless, the homeless, drug addicts and junkies cud have & keep gfs, what's your excuse?

It's not about the money, it's YOU.
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by sumesis30: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nasri100:
Infact dating in this period is demanding.

Still, a real girl will stick to you if you have got ambitions. That is the magic word. If she doesn't like your ambitions no matter how mundane it is, drop that girl and look for someone else.
what of a guy with very small joystick, can a lady truly love such a person like that and stick with him?
Re: Is There Really Anything Called Love? by sumesis30: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
ellechrystal:
I DONT,
thank you.
ok. Aside from me money matter, can a lady truly love a guy with very small joystick? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Has The Perfect Answer For People Who Say Rape Victims 'asked For It' / Comedy Video Featuring Big Brother Naija's Housemate Bisola / How Will U Feel When Ur Gf Keep Shouting Another Guys Name When U Are Sexing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.