Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? (485 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by ephy6774(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
The youths are said to be the leaders of tomorrow. This is what I have been hearing since l was young up till now. My dad used to tell me read your book and work hard for the youth are the leaders of tomorrow. I finished my primary school went to secondary through higher institution, served start working and got married with kids yet all the same set people that have been ruling this country since independent are still there. All what they do is to jump from one political party to another or form another party. My question is this, when will the youth take up the mantle of leadership in this country.
Re: Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by eph12(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
From what I read online the greater part of the youths cannot be allowed to in charge of the country yet
Re: Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by brandonobi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
eph12:
From what I read online the greater part of the youths cannot be allowed to in charge of the country yet
the youths 20 years ago became of age and yet the rulers still remained. It's not the youths of this current age being ready but the rulers stepping down.
Re: Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by ephy6774(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
eph12:
Why?
Re: Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
The leaders of tomorrow is neither the youth nor the adult but the man, age not withstanding who can see today's problems and provide its solutions.
Re: Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by yarimo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Children leaders of tomorrow that is the language used by the GODS grin
Re: Are Youth Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by eph12(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
brandonobi:
the youths 20 years ago became of age and yet the rulers still remained. It's not the youths of this current age being ready but the rulers stepping down.
who do you see at campaign grounds when the old men come to campaign whether rented or not? the youths

who do you see fighting and killing themselves for the old men during elections? The youths

who do you see online trading insults for these old men? The youths

what other evidence of unseriousness and unreadiness do you need?

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Sure A Protest Is Effective . / Facts Only / James Ibori Arrives His Hometown, Oghara In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.