Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! (1985 Views)

To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money / Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! by pat4naija(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
my account was hacked
Re: Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! by jurist21(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
pat4naija:
DO YOU WANT TO EARN FREE 0.25 BTC (250$+) WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENT?
HOW? IT IS VERY EASY AND ONLY POSSIBLE WITH SPEEDMINER!

HERE ARE THE STEPS:
STEP1: First open this site on your computer: https://speedminer.io
STEP2: Click on Register Now For Free!
STEP3: Create your account by filling in the form.
STEP4: After you are logged in, Click on Miner and scroll down.
STEP5: Click there on 'Download Miner Client' A new tab will open.
STEP6: Click then on 'Download' when you are on the Fast Download Website.
STEP7: After downloading the miner client, open/run the file in the folder.
STEP8: Login to the Miner Client you have installed on your computer, and after logging in click on withdraw on the Miner Client and put 0.25 BTC as withdrawal amount and your Bitcoin Address.
You will get your payment instantly in your Bitcoin Wallet!
You will also earn 0.025 BTC Free for every invite/referral you make!
You can also invest in this website and take 150% Monthly Profit!
NOTE: You need to withdraw from the miner client and not the website to claim the free 0.25 BTC , if you want to withdraw from the website, you can only withdraw 1 BTC or higher amounts.

If you need help or have any questions about SpeedMiner you can send me an message! smiley
boss any payment evidence?

1 Like

Re: Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! by jurist21(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
pat4naija:
DO YOU WANT TO EARN FREE 0.25 BTC (250$+) WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENT?
HOW? IT IS VERY EASY AND ONLY POSSIBLE WITH SPEEDMINER!

HERE ARE THE STEPS:
STEP1: First open this site on your computer: https://speedminer.io
STEP2: Click on Register Now For Free!
STEP3: Create your account by filling in the form.
STEP4: After you are logged in, Click on Miner and scroll down.
STEP5: Click there on 'Download Miner Client' A new tab will open.
STEP6: Click then on 'Download' when you are on the Fast Download Website.
STEP7: After downloading the miner client, open/run the file in the folder.
STEP8: Login to the Miner Client you have installed on your computer, and after logging in click on withdraw on the Miner Client and put 0.25 BTC as withdrawal amount and your Bitcoin Address.
You will get your payment instantly in your Bitcoin Wallet!
You will also earn 0.025 BTC Free for every invite/referral you make!
You can also invest in this website and take 150% Monthly Profit!
NOTE: You need to withdraw from the miner client and not the website to claim the free 0.25 BTC , if you want to withdraw from the website, you can only withdraw 1 BTC or higher amounts.

If you need help or have any questions about SpeedMiner you can send me an message! smiley
boss help me with your phone number abeg
Re: Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! by samsamo48: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2017
how do i open and run the file? i have just downloaded it
Re: Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! by emmy4lov(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
pls.
Re: Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! by temmy59: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Is it real

(1) (Reply)

2m Business Idea / You Can Earn Free 15$ Within 7-10days This Is 100% Real / What Do You Think Of Imarketslive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.