Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu (19448 Views)

JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year / IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
EMIR I GIVE YOU HOLYGHOST FIREEEEE
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Agriman(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wetin concern me? why advertising? they wanna trap xtians with there stewpid bank
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by gbooti(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nutase:
Jaiz bank is only an Islamic bank by name. In fact they charge more than the conventional banks you know. A trial will convince you.
okay we hear u let hear frm who knw better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by gbooti(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chosen1984:
Fire Only Burn Who Play With Fire My Friend Pack Well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by CXLVII: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
divide9ja:
GOD FORBID BAD THING.
ONCE YAR'ADUA PART 2 LOAD FINISH ALL THIS RUBBISH TALK GO END.

What guarantee do you have that it's not your death that is loading.....?

You can't tell you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by efilefun(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
All the pictures of "Jesus" and "Mary" you've seen how were they dressed
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow d will now say copy the way the dress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Teeeecash(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ajehswag:
all this Muslim bank sef.

BH fit get account there oh.
maybe the day wen them go just mistakenly debit like #100 from BH money for alert messages two of their branches fit receive multiple blast alert oh. and God help those wey go wan withdraw that day..

sorry guys I'll pass.

still inlove with GTB
RECEIVE SENSE..MUMU !!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by darknetcom: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ezechinwa:
Whoever merged the north and the south made the worse mistake ever.. We can never be one in this country we only pretend to be one. I bet if oil never existed in Nigeria we would have separated a long time ago.. Oil has made us lazy.

I speak the truth and that's the only way for Nigeria to get better. If we all stay independently and find out new selling points.

nca surulere branch...

na dem...

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by darknetcom: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
na also dem dem...

they like mmm than what realy benefit people..

na dem dem...

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by stankezzy: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
There is more than what we know to this bank, you don't do business , you don't charge interest yet , you are growing, you pay your workers , fuel generator, buy or rent building , so where do you make the money From? mmm/islamization/666 in loading o
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by fdCross: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ezechinwa:
Whoever merged the north and the south made the worse mistake ever.. We can never be one in this country we only pretend to be one. I bet if oil never existed in Nigeria we would have separated a long time ago.. Oil has made us lazy.

I speak the truth and that's the only way for Nigeria to get better. If we all stay independently and find out new selling points.

Is this what hatred reduced you told? Please always respond the topic instead of trying to give yourself high no.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by fdCross: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ajehswag:
all this Muslim bank sef.

BH fit get account there oh.
maybe the day wen them go just mistakenly debit like #100 from BH money for alert messages two of their branches fit receive multiple blast alert oh. and God help those wey go wan withdraw that day..

sorry guys I'll pass.

still inlove with GTB
Nothing good come from the north. South is food sufficient indeed
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by ndcide(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Isn't this banking model same as that of Mmm? Please this is a honest question. Because they keep forcing these interest free banking systems down my neck.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by jamislaw(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
gurunlocker:
Fuc..k their Islamic bank

Let them use their soft policy to better the lives of their Almajiris
pls don't take Otapiapia o.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by gloryman91: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
My Bank, In sha Allah the best Bank.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by jamislaw(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chosen1984:
holy ghost what? I hope is not what your Yahoo Yahoo fraudsters pastors used to deceive your selves around.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by kosasly(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
divide9ja:
GOD FORBID BAD THING.
ONCE YAR'ADUA PART 2 LOAD FINISH ALL THIS RUBBISH TALK GO END.

grin grin grin
**faints**

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
jamislaw:
holy ghost what? I hope is not what your Yahoo Yahoo fraudsters pastors used to deceive your selves around.
SHARAPPPPP SIR
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by rachels: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
it banks policy u people want us to copy, why can't u people copy how to leave peacefully with your fellow humans .

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by TinaAnita(f): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is one bad strategy to lure unsuspecting victims to Islam.
Very soon the good for nothing bank would compel non-muslims to convert to Islam or forfeit their savings.
I shake my head for Satan!
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by 1stOracle(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
WHAT EVER IT WILL TAKE TO MAKE LIFE BETTER IN NIAJA ITS GOOD. BUT MAKE WE NO GO ENTER ISLAM RELIGION SMALL SMALL OOO
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by alBHAGDADI: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
FriendChoice:
I concur with the emir.
You will always concur with anything that furthers the terrorist agenda.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by alBHAGDADI: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
efilefun:
All the pictures of "Jesus" and "Mary" you've seen how were they dressed
which camera ma. snapped those pictures? Those were paintings done by someone whose greatest and greatest grandfather was not even a sperm when Mary walked the earth.

So, how come he knew what Mary looked like? You have simply been fooled.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by kings09(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
A zombie was here u mean
Drabeey:
Is this a courtesy call or an advertisement?

Anyways...

I beleive Buhari is going to be the first better president we've gotten in Nigeria.

And yes...

Drabeey was HERE
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by kindklemz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Another kid spotted, always off point.

They are talking about Jaize Bank you are here spewing your ignorance emanating from bitterness and hatred. What a generation!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by ladijones(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why would anyone in his right mind listen to anything that comes out of killers, pedophiles n liars?? What good has Islam brought to this life? N now you want us to emulate?? Fvck
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Lagban(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
They want to turn Nigeria to an Islamic State by all means .Before you know it they will tell us to Start typing in Arabic on social media. #kolewerk. The religion of peace is at ur again. Even after hitting there heads to their God 5 times a Day, it doesnt stop them from killing people like chicken. Donald J. Trump & Apostle Suleiman know hw to handle them the ryt way. It is only in Islam that u fight for Allah... Holy war in the quaran. Islam and war r like 5 & 6.
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow d will now say copy the way the dress

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by olumalcolm(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Smtin dey worry una. Una no fit tlk on top issues wey concern Christians wey una brovas dey kill, na to emulate banking policies una knw. Bunch of mofos. islamic banking my foot, Eni ku re. U r free to quote me BT mk sure u create enof time for trouble. angry

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by AreaFada2: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
This their bank is a good development. When separation comes, those up North can just use it as their banking template.

But that Gwandu dude needs to get a life. When their people cannot co-exist peacefully with others?
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by AreaFada2: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
This their bank is a good development. When separation comes, those up North can just use it as their banking template.

But that Gwandu dude needs to get a life. When their people cannot co-exist peacefully with others?

If they discover plenty of oil & gas in Gwandu now, he will be singing a different song.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by akigbemaru: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Emir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.