Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,377 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu (19446 Views)

JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year / IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by efilefun(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Did you notice the signs around the names or you just decided to ignore them
alBHAGDADI:
which camera ma. snapped those pictures? Those were paintings done by someone whose greatest and greatest grandfather was not even a sperm when Mary walked the earth.

So, how come he knew what Mary looked like? You have simply been fooled.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by akaahs(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
This emir is joking, who told him the said bank doesnt collect interest? He better go get his facts right.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by alBHAGDADI: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
efilefun:
Did you notice the signs around the names or you just decided to ignore them
Which signs and which names?
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by AlphaStyles(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
f*ck all this their Islamic shit

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by gemini35(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
BABSIN:
How I wish they know.
At inception in 2012, not many people believed that JAIZ BANK would thrive in a tough business environment like ours because of the unique business model it was offering , infact, many of the financial pundit here on facebook was so cynical about the the bank operation and even projected that the Bank will not stand the test of time.

However, the Good new is that between then and now JAIZ BANK deposit has sky- rocketed by 1,433 % - from N3 BILLION TO 46 BILLION Today. It Management also recorded a unique feat on the Strength of it balance sheet going from N12 BILLION to N60 BILLION within the period. In addition, its asset financing has reached N30 BILLION just as its customer are over 150,000 across different ethnic and religious divide in the country.

The growth of JAIZ BANK has attracted global media and financial institutions. According to Economist, " Ernst & Young ...estimates that Islamic Banking assets grew at an annual rate of 17.6% between 2009 and 2013, and will grow by an average of 19.7%a year to 2018".

culled from Business Day. "A Focused Islamic Banking Dream" by Phillip Isakpa
Nnamdi Kanu said it islamisation agenda they are doing their thing gradually but Biafra must prevail before they acheive their goal
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by mandax: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ekiti360:
The Emir of Gwandu and Chairman, Kebbi State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Muhammad Bashar, has urged banks in Nigeria to emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Plc soft banking policies and principles of making life better for the people.

The monarch gave the advice in Birnin Kebbi when he received the Managing Director of the bank, Malam Hassan Usman, who paid him a courtesy call.

He described the emergence of the bank as timely in view of its banking principles, devoid of interest toward making life meaningful to all its customers.

“Jaiz bank, although an Islamic bank, is accepted even in Western countries because of its transparent policies and principles of making life better for the people.

“I really commend you and your resilience in spite of the challenges you faced before you got to where you are today, ‘’ Bashar said.

Earlier, the managing director of the bank, said the visit was in appreciation of the support and cooperation rendered by the Emir toward the establishment of the bank.

He said the bank started operations five years ago with provisional approval to open three branches in Abuja , Kaduna and Kano, adding that “the CBN has now given us approval to open branches nationwide’’.

“We have 27 branches with three new ones to be established in February this year,’’ Usman said.

According to him, when the bank started its operation, it had only N5 billion capital but now it has risen to N15 billion and N10 billion will also be added to make it N25 billion before the end of the year.

Usman said that customers’ savings had risen from N12 billion to N50 billion.

“The bank’s operational system is devoid of interest, unlike other conventional banks and even Non-Muslims can save and benefit from the bank’s loan,’’ he said..

The first person to benefit from our package is a Non-Muslim and I am happy that even the conventional banks are now adopting some of our principles, ‘’ he said.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/all-nigerian-banks-should-emulate.html

Don't worry, very soon, all Arewa Republic banks shall emulate Islamic banks.
The Yorubas have just declared the intention to secede from Nigeria. Biafra secession is as good as a done deal.
Northern Nigeria Muslims live and eat Islam, they practice the type of extreme political Islam which can shock Saudi Arabia.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by CoolAmbience(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:

Buy their words, you shall know them.... Hmmm
Don't mind him. Comment is no way connected to post.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by umrash(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
wailers nobody said u must operate with jaiz bank. if the progress of d bank is so painful to u try urs now, HABA!
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by mayorchelsea(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Please,which region of Islamic banks is Emefiele heading;or just got the leadership role?
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by me69: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ajehswag:
all this Muslim bank sef.

BH fit get account there oh.
maybe the day wen them go just mistakenly debit like #100 from BH money for alert messages two of their branches fit receive multiple blast alert oh. and God help those wey go wan withdraw that day..

sorry guys I'll pass.

still inlove with GTB
sentiment will not allow you to progress oooo never. Na Bank weh dey give interest free loans you dey laugh. See your life
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by me69: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
gurunlocker:
Fuc..k their Islamic bank

Let them use their soft policy to better the lives of their Almajiris
sentiment wan kill hahahaaa. Islamic bank best banking in nigeria
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
gurunlocker:
Fuc..k their Islamic bank

Let them use their soft policy to better the lives of their Almajiris

Islamic Bank of Britain(IBB) that has been in existence for over 40 years... Olodo wen u will not read!!!!

Them wan help we matter with Interest-free loans...una dey dey sentimental.

Dey read guy!!!!
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Yeligray(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Islamization of Nigeria is on d way... Just waitinq 4 d call to defend myself.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Yeligray(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Islamization of Nigeria is on d way... But d fail to realize Naija z nt turkey latest na ./.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Cletus77(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:
Is this a courtesy call or an advertisement?

Anyways...

I beleive Buhari is going to be the first better president we've gotten in Nigeria.

And yes...

Drabeey was HERE
its like u've been offline for quite a while now, no one is supporting buhari again so you better stick to the change
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by olayinka63: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Haters will never see the benefits, they are delusional. Paying interest plus capita is what suit them which is in turn killing the Haters.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by gurunlocker: 1:41am On Jan 29, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Islamic Bank of Britain(IBB) that has been in existence for over 40 years... Olodo wen u will not read!!!!

Them wan help we matter with Interest-free loans...una dey dey sentimental.

Dey read guy!!!!

One thing you don't know is that you don't read what I read... Who told you I don't know when they established it? Do I give a fuc...k about that? No be only interest free, must everything be religion? If it's interest free, how will they be paying workers and other things? You are a Muslim and I understand.

Appreciate if you don't mention me again, moreover, I won't even respond.
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Mambox: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2017
The level of ignorance in here is astonishingly embarrassing. A crowd of youth who don't read and bandwagon mob intelligence in arrogance has made them almost unteachable.

The shamelessness with which we flaunt ignorance is appalling and has but made us cheap tools of mass deception and divisiveness.

Take a walk to the Jaiz Bank branch nearest to you and discover you need to chant Allahu Akbar to be granted access by the security. Shame!
Re: All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu by Temysteve(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Ajehswag:
what is an emir of gwandu and where can I get it to buy in the market
Lol, u dey craze oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) / How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.