Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele (28007 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / I Did Not Ask The Pay Master To Bring Money To My House, Says Sacked Ondo Speake / Photos: Ondo Assembly Paymaster Caught With N15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by OkoNDOoBo: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
this is perfect play script orchestrated to indict the speaker. meaning the speaker has refused to do the biddings or could have step on toes

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by 4tune490(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
I sense set up, Unless Karmer came knocking grin
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by dahunsy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Coughs*** clear throat# fear Afonjas"
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
thestevens:
Thieves everywhere in babas govt.

You just dey know say PDP are big thieves? Though so many thieves are in APC too many of them, But they are still learning where PDP dey..

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by guiddoti: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
toyeoye:
I can't see the cash
You need Tinubu's glasses and Ojukwu's eye ball.
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by bigtt76(f): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
This one don lost.... ko ni lucky rara (afonja accent) hin job naaa grin
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by jideflash(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2017
lets see if the speaker will be prosecuted and convicted. up to the Judiciary and ICPC/EFCC
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by profemz(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Hi]
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by prom84: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2017
My question to us all is dat, if you are the speaker, will u order ur boys to bring in 15m cash to d assembly when u know d implications?

Note: I ve not say she is saint. Just feeling someone has just scored a cheap political point.
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by ocloud81(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2017
ONE DAT FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. Funke Akindele you brought disgrace to okitipupa.I pray you leave to witness your descendant suffer for all your evil did. Sheeeeeoooo
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Henrylenovo4363: 2:38am On Jan 29, 2017
The story there lacks merit and substance, without going far, it's a plan to frustrate her political career shekinna!
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by michealadah(m): 4:39am On Jan 29, 2017
But it is possible she was likely been framed, I see no reason why the money wasn't taken to her house directly, and also how quickly they discovered it was money he was carrying undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by 2shur: 5:04am On Jan 29, 2017
i must be wealthy...amen

see as them carry 15m.jus like dat.
men
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Taitesssy(m): 5:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Politics the dirty game.
How will a man withdraw 15million from the bank and did not go to deliver it to the agreed destination but prefare to bring it to the assembly complex for what reason.
The truth is a dog must be given a bad name fir it to be hanged, a reason to remove the speaker to pave way for the next govts realignment to allow for a speaker from the central senetorial zone to balance the equation.

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Smooyis(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Thank God for the life of the paymaster if not we would not have heard anything about it.
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Zico5:
This country tire me no be small. Even female politicians are more daring than men. I have made the resolution not to ever waste my time voting for these criminals again. How can this country become better with the kind of this rubbish. I'm sure new speaker will be perfecting on how to look. No sanity in this country.
Boycott voting for APC and PDP,they are both criminals.
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Ademoore07(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2017
esuLAAROYE:
that Jumoke Akindele abi wetin dem dey call the woman is a criminal working under a criminal,in a criminal's government.

She's the reason why Governor Olusegun Mimiko a.k.a Iroko didn't taste impeachment after he squandered Ondo State money on hoodlums and Audio contracts.

let the woman taste prison because 15million is nor moimoi....

Aunty Jumoke, you disgrace us at Okitipupa. so your experience as a lawyer is to steal our money inside a Ghana Must Go back to hide inside your room. yet when we beg for your assistance, you tell us cock and hen stories.....your time has end..#shiooooooo Aunty Jumoke.

OP na wa oooo. this news just dey reach FP since I don comment around this afternoon

anyway, 2nd to comment sha........

na this one Fela Kuti dey sing as "Overtake don Overtake Overtake"

U get mouth ooo grin grin grin
This was the first time I came by a monicker from my hometown. Nice meeting u here. grin

Btw, I pray she had a taste of the fury in kirikiri. Afterall, she's still single. For more than 4 years now, no light in her local govt and she will be bragging up and down. the next time I see her in idepe, I will be thge first to stone her. Very shameful LovePeddler
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by FactualSpeech: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
SINCERELY THE BANK THAT PAID THE MONEY NEED TO BE SUED OR PUT UNDER PROBATION

THE BANKS ARE CONTRIBUTING MUCH TO THESE PROBLEMS. HOW CAN YOU PAY #15m IN CASH WITH THE MAXIMUM DAILY WITHDRAWAL LIMIT PLACED ON BANK BASED ON THE CASHLESS POLICY.

BUT THESE PEOPLE NO DEY TRY SHA......NO BE THEIR FAULT,SOME MUMU GO STILL COME HERE COME DEFEND HER I AM SURE
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by esuLAAROYE(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Ademoore07:

U get mouth ooo grin grin grin
This was the first time I came by a monicker from my hometown. Nice meeting u here. grin

Btw, I pray she had a taste of the fury in kirikiri. Afterall, she's still single. For more than 4 years now, no light in her local govt and she will be bragging up and down. the next time I see her in idepe, I will be thge first to stone her. Very shameful LovePeddler

WO se joor Egbon Mi.

aunty Jumoke is a bigger disgrace to her family. the end has come for her
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by koseemoni72: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
She has an Irokomaniac obsession for public fund.
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by orjaha(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
assuming a staff is earning 60k per month. do u guys know that that N15m will pay 250 staffs in a month,
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Maski87: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Common guys what is 15 million
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by ayteaz(f): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
please o enlighten me..............is it an offence to have such amount of money or why the brouhaha over #15m because ayam not understanding o

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday / Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives / After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.