Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision (9048 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Osita Chidoka Wins UPP Primary Election With Landslide Victory (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
jaz:
Pat utomI or Peter obi
Are you from Anambra State?Can you state Peter Obi achivements?The only thing I know he used to be Chairman of Fidelity Bank,so was successful in the private sector.Also, local goverment elections were never held in Anambra during his 8 years tenure, despite collecting their monthly state allocations
He also did'nt he address why his convoy was caught with 250 million on lagos expressway.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/147056-apc-tasks-police-boss-n250-million-allegedly-found-anambra-governors-convoy.html

However I am still at a crossroads as whether to believe reports whether he is corrupt or not.He was accused of diverting state funds by some of his opponents to build the biggest mall in Abuja NEXT Cash & Carry Superstore complex, Abuja's largest shopping mall during his tenure.

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by xana101: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dangote
We need a business man
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
xana101:
Dangote
We need a business man
Dangote made is wealth by being made the sole importer of cement,Flour and other essential commodities through his close relaitonship with Abacha and OBJ. His close friendship with Abacha makes me doubt his anti-corruption credentials,do you believe Prince of Darkness Abacha and OBJ made him the sole importer without secretly having shares in his company or collecting kickbacks ?I know that could never be the the case especially with Abacha.

Also,Dangote is a man of questionable character, he manipulated the shares of African Petroleum Plc when he had a fight with Otedola.That would have earned in jail time in any developed country.

So Dangote is not a good candidate,he is part of the corrrupt cabal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by JayJustus(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
nobody. is worthy!!!

NO NOT ONE...NO NOT ONE

we need to have an interim government...none of these recycled octogenarians are fit...please we can't make any mistake in 2019
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by lukecent: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
DSP. Ike Ekweremadu and HE. Ayodele Fayose
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Jokerman(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Give me these two and Nigeria will see changes, though they are thieves ...... grin...

Peter Obi/ Babatunde Fashola

or

Akinwunmi Ambode/ Okonjo Iweala....

Jonathan should have done well, buh he bleeped up biggerly than anything... spineless crook he was...

Buhari turned out to be the worst leader Nigeria has ever had for now.....
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2017
Jokerman:
Give me these two and Nigeria will see changes, though they are thieves ...... grin...

Peter Obi/ Babatunde Fashola

or

Akinwunmi Ambode/ Okonjo Iweala....

Jonathan should have done well, buh he bleeped up biggerly than anything... spineless crook he was...

Buhari turned out to be the worst leader Nigeria has ever had for now.....
Out of the 2 options I prefer Peter Obi and Fashola.Ambode will just be Tinubu stooge and puppet.
Fashola was able to break free from Tinubu control.I would rather have Fashola as President and Peter Obi as Vice President even though I know both of them are not clean.

3 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:43am On Jan 29, 2017
The only person that would have been a better candidate cannot contest.. i feel bad..
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:51am On Jan 29, 2017
How time flies!

Imagine! Buhari is not an option

Anyway! Who else but Atiku?
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Amhatu(m): 3:29am On Jan 29, 2017
(President)
Alhaji Sule Lamido (Former International Foreign Affairs Minister & Governor, has extensive knowledge on Governing and building Nigeria as was showed in Jigwa State)

(Vice President)
Dr. Emmanuel Ewatan Uduaghan, Former Governor of Delta State & Doctor; has performed a open Heart Surgery in Nigeria.
Can address directly issues regarding Niger Delta because he is from there. Also has extensive knowledge on Governing and building Nigeria as was showed in Delta State with the ASABA International & Regional Airport + many other projects.

Asaba-Onitsha Metropolitan Area will rival the city of Lagos, Nigeria one Day. .
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by owobokiri(m): 3:38am On Jan 29, 2017
curfew:
Either Charley Boy or Daddy Showkey, or maybe one would be president and the other his vice.

Terry G should be the sec of state..
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by owobokiri(m): 3:41am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Are you from Anambra State?Can you state Peter Obi achivements?The only thing I know he used to be Chairman of Fidelity Bank,so was successful in the private sector.Also, local goverment elections were never held in Anambra during his 8 years tenure, despite collecting their monthly state allocations
He also did'nt he address why his convoy was caught with 250 million on lagos expressway.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/147056-apc-tasks-police-boss-n250-million-allegedly-found-anambra-governors-convoy.html

However I am still at a crossroads as whether to believe reports whether he is corrupt or not.He was accused of diverting state funds by some of his opponents to build the biggest mall in Abuja NEXT Cash & Carry Superstore complex, Abuja's largest shopping mall during his tenure.

He could be corrupt like all of them but Peter Obi was the chair of fidelity bank even before he became a governor... I hope that helps to put things into perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 29, 2017
Amhatu:

(President)
Alhaji Sule Lamido (Former International Foreign Affairs Minister & Governor, has extensive knowledge on Governing and building Nigeria as was showed in Jigwa State)

(Vice President)
Dr. Emmanuel Ewatan Uduaghan, Former Governor of Delta State & Doctor; has performed a open Heart Surgery in Nigeria.
Can address directly issues regarding Niger Delta because he is from there. Also has extensive knowledge on Governing and building Nigeria as was showed in Delta State with the ASABA International & Regional Airport + many other projects.

Asaba-Onitsha Metropolitan Area will rival the city of Lagos, Nigeria one Day. .
Lamido and his sons are currently facing corruption charges before EFCC for embezzlling billions of naira
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/news/1780-lamido-efcc-presents-another-witness
As for Uduaghan, please don't mention this in public anywhere in Delta State you will get lynched. He surpassed his blood cousin James Ibori in looting the state dry despite receiving more than N2 thrillion in allocations in eight years. Ask anyone from Delta State and they will tell you even James Ibori performed better than him.

4 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 29, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
How time flies!

Imagine! Buhari is not an option

Anyway! Who else but Atiku?
Atiku is fighting with Bola Tinubu for fourth most corrupt Nigerian in the history of the country. The only three individuals that have surpassed both of them are IBB,OBJ and Abdusalami.
Atiku was indicted by United Senate for collecting bribe from Siemens in it's report"Keeping Foreign Corruption Out of United States:Four case studies" through his wife Jennifer account. That is why he is banned from entering United States.
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CHRG-111shrg56840/html/CHRG-111shrg56840.htm

He was also indicted in the $180 million halliburton bribery.Also,him and OBJ publicy fought over how they both looted PTDF funds a few years ago.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Amhatu(m): 4:56am On Jan 29, 2017
@kaydutchboy:

I have read about the charges on Lamido I believe they are politically motivated.

Nigeria can not afford to pass its Real Leaders especially in time of Dire Need.

Every Leader will not be popular when hard work and critical Repair of the Nation is Needed.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Amhatu:
@kaydutchboy:

I have read about the charges on Lamido I believe they are politically motivated.

Nigeria can not afford to pass its Real Leaders especially in time of Dire Need.

Every Leader will not be popular when hard work and critical Repair of the Nation is Needed.
. Did Lamido and his sons embezzle billion of naira or not?Why do claim it is politically motivated,the he get framed and we're incriminating evidences planted by the goverement.I doubt it,he is typical corrupt Nigerian and African leader
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Azedplus(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2017
In no particular order......
Pat Utomi
Dele Momodu
Donald Duke
Ben Murray-Bruce
Babatunde Fashola
Nasir El-rufai..... We still have few of these politicians who have vision and technical know-how..WE STILL NEED THEIR EXPERIENCE/SUGGESTIONS/SUPPORT ..mind you we need someone with little background of success story..... Even Donald Trump hv background of success story and have even made attempt / interest in becoming president
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Azedplus:
In no particular order......
Pat Utomi
Dele Momodu
Donald Duke
Ben Murray-Bruce
Babatunde Fashola
Nasir El-rufai..... We still have few of these politicians who have vision and technical know-how..WE STILL NEED THEIR EXPERIENCE/SUGGESTIONS/SUPPORT ..mind you we need someone with little background of success story..... Even Donald Trump hv background of success story and have even made attempt / interest in becoming president
I agree with the rest of the names excepty those two.
Read my post on Donald Duke here he is part of the 99.9% of public officials that are unrepentant thieves
https://www.nairaland.com/3597034/where-did-donald-duke-get
As for El Eufai when he was FCT Minister he illegally awarded land to his wifes and friends.Also,when he was in charge of privitisation he did some underhand and shoddy deals. For example he gave Nitel to Pentascope a Dutch company that had their headquarters in a Church building in Holland
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:
Who are some of the potential candidates without any stain of corruption,have a proven track record of success and you feel have a long term vison in making Nigeria a economic power house through provision of 24 hour electricity,portable water and providing a modern transport system.

It is a tough choice to find potential candidate because 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are unrepentant thieves. I could'n think of any politician,so the only candidate I have been able to come up with so far is his Femi Falana. He has been consistent in his views and been an advocate against corruption and has fought on the side of the masses.

We know Buhari's fake anti-corruption war is only targeted at the oppositon ,so we have to look for an alternative candidate.

Who do you think are suitable candidates to take us to the promised land?

Donald Duke vs Fashola
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2017
ydass:

Donald Duke vs Fashola
Cross out Donald Duke he is part of the corrupt cabal.Read my post here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3597034/where-did-donald-duke-get

I agree with Fashola,he fought against Tinubu tyranny and he almost got impeachmed by the Hosue of Assembly and a campaign was sponsored by bobo chicago through the media to make Buhari not appoint him into the cabinet.. The only K-leg he has is his N78 million website and 2 boreholes that cost N155 million,but it was people under him that ate the money,nothing went to him I believe.

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by MakeADifference: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Return Fashola as Lagos' governor if you like; never Nigeria's president. 2 years of darkness as Power Minister is enough to run from him.

By the way Ambode has proven Fashola is over hyped.

kaydutchboy:

Out of the 2 options I prefer Peter Obi and Fashola.Ambode will just be Tinubu stooge and puppet.
Fashola was able to break free from Tinubu control.I would rather have Fashola as President and Peter Obi as Vice President even though I know both of them are not clean.

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2017
MakeADifference:
Return Fashola as Lagos' governor if you like; never Nigeria's president. 2 years of darkness as Power Minister is enough to run from him.

By the way Ambode has proven Fashola is over hyped.

There is one major difference,unlike Ambode Fashola is not Tinubu puppet.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by MakeADifference: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2017
Do you think Fashola is not Tinubu's puppet? What Tinubu knows about Fashola is enough to make Fashola his puppet for life. Wait and see if you'll ever see the day Fasjola will openly confront Tinubu.

kaydutchboy:

There is one major difference,unlike Ambode Fashola is not Tinubu puppet.

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2017
MakeADifference:
Do you think Fashola is not Tinubu's puppet? What Tinubu knows about Fashola is enough to make Fashola his puppet for life. Wait and see if you'll ever see the day Fasjola will openly confront Tinubu.

Fashola is not Tinubu puppet because he mounted a campaign using his stooge Ambode to discredit Fashola chance of being sponsored by Buhari by releasing the N78 Million for website and N155 million borehole contract. It showed Fashola and Tinubu were not on good terms.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by MakeADifference: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
Including canceling the sale of a mall sold for peanuts. That doesn't mean Tinubu instructed it. There were juicier misdeeds than those. If Tinubu wants to hit.

See, forget those Trio. The best that can come out from Tinubu+Fashila for 16 years we have seen. The best that can come out of APC we have or we are seeing.

They simplly don't know the promised land not to talk of the road that leads there.

kaydutchboy:
Fashola is not Tinubu puppet because he mounted a campaign using his stooge Ambode to discredit Fashola chance of being sponsored by Buhari by releasing the N78 Million for website and N155 million borehole contract. It showed Fashola and Tinubu were not on good terms.

2 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Babacele: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Atiku is fighting with Bola Tinubu for fourth most corrupt Nigerian in the history of the country. The only three individuals that have surpassed both of them are IBB,OBJ and Abdusalami.
Atiku was indicted by United Senate for collecting bribe from Siemens in it's report"Keeping Foreign Corruption Out of United States:Four case studies" through his wife Jennifer account. That is why he is banned from entering United States.
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CHRG-111shrg56840/html/CHRG-111shrg56840.htm

He was also indicted in the $180 million halliburton bribery.Also,him and OBJ publicy fought over how they both looted PTDF funds a few years ago.
You are one of the problems of this nation . You say things from your imagination and don't know how bad is. what statistics informed your 4th position postulation? I challenged to tender your evidence of Tinubu's financial misdeeds here on NL but ran away to open another thread spreading lies .
If you must know, as at today n I can't talk of what our future may bring o , but as at today the candidate to beat is Muhammadu Buhari. Abi as Igbos dey change to APC by the minutes, is n't that a PMB 2019 endorsement ? I never even talk of other factors oooo.

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Babacele:
You are one of the problems of this nation . You say things from your imagination and don't know how bad is. what statistics informed your 4th position postulation? I challenged to tender your evidence of Tinubu's financial misdeeds here on NL but ran away to open another thread spreading lies .
If you must know, as at today n I can't talk of what our future may bring o , but as at today the candidate to beat is Muhammadu Buhari. Abi as Igbos dey change to APC by the minutes, is n't that a PMB 2019 endorsement ? I never even talk of other factors oooo.
The ex-drug baron from Chicago that forefeited $500k in his account in the 90's for charges to be dropped against him is fighting for fourth position with Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Ajibel(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
What of a Fashola / Obiano combo?

Or if we must have one from the North, Shehu Sani?

I think most of the best/ influential politicians cum technocrats in Nigeria are from the South.

So most options would be a Southerner with Fashola either a President or Vice.

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Babacele: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

The ex-drug baron from Chicago that forefeited $500k in his account in the 90's for charges to be dropped against him is fighting for fourth position with Atiku.
where is your evidence? US laws on drugs are serious business that won't spare nobody especially a third world 'criminal' . Kashamu una fellow PDP is an example of how the US can be firm in smoking out culprits of drug crimes globally.

So after searching the whole earth to support your stewpid claims about Tinubu's seeming fraud records against the Nigeria state, the only imaginary straw you could clutch in your struggle to save your face from the ditch of shame and ignorance is some alleged civil case in the US when Tinubu was nobody . Excuse me please.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by babyfaceafrica: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
There are no saints....crooks everywhere you go
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by babyfaceafrica: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:

So is Nigeria in perpetual bondage to be ruled by thieves forever?
unfortunately yes!!!!!!
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ajibel:
What of a Fashola / Obiano combo?

Or if we must have one from the North, Shehu Sani?

I think most of the best/ influential politicians cum technocrats in Nigeria are from the South.

So most options would be a Southerner with Fashola either a President or Vice.
They are both good options.Who will you pair with Shehu Sani?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Government to probe hospital contracts under the Oshiomhole administration / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Deny Being Sacked By Family / Restructuring: EFCC Chair, Olukoyede Appoints Chief Of Staff, Zonal Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.