Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision (9052 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Osita Chidoka Wins UPP Primary Election With Landslide Victory (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Babacele:
where is your evidence? US laws on drugs are serious business that won't spare nobody especially a third world 'criminal' . Kashamu una fellow PDP is an example of how the US can be firm in smoking out culprits of drug crimes globally.

So after searching the whole earth to support your stewpid claims about Tinubu's seeming fraud records against the Nigeria state, the only imaginary straw you could clutch in your struggle to save your face from the ditch of shame and ignorance is some alleged civil case in the US when Tinubu was nobody . Excuse me please.
Please read this article by Quartz Africa on your god Tinubu.Regardless if it was a civil case he still forfeited $500k in his account for the drug trafficking charges to be dropped.
This is the quote from Quartz Africa on your god bobo Chicago,when they did a story on James Ibori.
"On the other side of the party divide, Bola Tinubu, the APC national leader forfeited almost half a million dollars after being fingered as being part of a drug racketeering ring also in the state of Illinois. But Tinubu, a former Lagos state governor and one of Nigeria’s most powerful politicians, was crucial to the defeat of former president Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 polls."
https://qz.com/891970/james-ibori-could-be-a-be-presidential-kingmaker-in-nigerias-ethnic-political-cauldron/
Another foreign news media organization carried the story.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Babacele: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Please read this article by Quartz Africa on your god Tinubu.Regardless if it was a civil case he still forfeited $500k in his account for the drug trafficking charges to be dropped.
This is the quote from Quartz Africa on your god bobo Chicago,when they did a story on James Ibori.
"On the other side of the party divide, Bola Tinubu, the APC national leader forfeited almost half a million dollars after being fingered as being part of a drug racketeering ring also in the state of Illinois. But Tinubu, a former Lagos state governor and one of Nigeria’s most powerful politicians, was crucial to the defeat of former president Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 polls."
https://qz.com/891970/james-ibori-could-be-a-be-presidential-kingmaker-in-nigerias-ethnic-political-cauldron/
Another foreign news media organization carried the story.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html
The same stewpid story for 2 decades. Tell me the state's money stolen by Tinubu. Period.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Babacele:
The same stewpid story for 2 decades. Tell me the state's money stolen by Tinubu. Period.
You reason like a child,so a white American Journalist made it up?Keep defending Nigerian thieves.I'm sure you were one of the people that rejoiced when Ibori was released from jail. With your mentality you will forever remain a slave.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by aishatu19(f): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2017
AYO 2019 LOADING ....

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 30, 2017
aishatu19:
AYO 2019 LOADING ....
Get off my mentions
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Adminisher: 5:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Fayose cannot even win Ekiti state again
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2017
Adminisher:
Fayose cannot even win Ekiti state again
He is finishing his second tenure next year,so he is not allowed to recontest.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2017
firstking01:
Then if so NO nigerian politician is worthy of that seat, not even youundecided
I am worthy cool
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Basic123: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Out of the 2 options I prefer Peter Obi and Fashola.Ambode will just be Tinubu stooge and puppet.
Fashola was able to break free from Tinubu control.I would rather have Fashola as President and Peter Obi as Vice President even though I know both of them are not clean.
....What is the problem with being tinubu stooge?...we don't care,in as much being a stooge will benefit the nation.since fashola broke away from being tinubu stooge what impact has he made on an average nigerian at least since he has become a minister.including other governors that are not under tinubu control.

All I see here is hatred for tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Babacele: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2017
kaydutchboy:

You reason like a child,so a white American Journalist made it up?Keep defending Nigerian thieves.I'm sure you were one of the people that rejoiced when Ibori was released from jail. With your mentality you will forever remain a slave.
white American journalist.....reminds me of " America will know" ......a clear slavish thinking . You made wild claims about a 4th position in your infantile imaginary as regards corruption in Nigeria. come prove am ,you started running up and down for evidences and when you could nt get , you came up with thrash that would torn to pieces by sane persons anywhere in the world. I have listened to the same hogwash for 2 decades by rogues in power who had the police, the banks, the courts , federal mights and what nots - which probably influenced your hallucinations- but couldn't come up with anything while they have been the ones answering to crimes to the Nigerian state in different law courts. No Naija political mortal is perfect but none alive parades the most lofty credentials in our Nation being like Jagaban, and this Jack Bauer won't ever come before all the Charles Logan and their mischievous hirelings in Nigeria.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by firstking01(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2017
kaydutchboy:
I am worthy cool
If you are worthy that means me i over worthy na
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
firstking01:
If you are worthy that means me i over worthy na
smiley
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by philchudi: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
IF THEIR WILL BE EVEN IN THE RACE, THE BEST FOR ME IS
EITHER---Tony Elumelu and Pat Utomi or Elumelu and Sullivan Chime.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Duru009(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kwankwanso/ Soludo

Or

Atiku/ Ngozi iweala

Or

Tambuwal/ Pat Utomi
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Gayigaskia(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
These two guys are clean well spoken very talented very detribalized and know the meaning of modernization hard work development et al

I am a Northerner and honestly the biography these two guys makes me weeps for Nigeria, these two gentlemen are really what Nigeria needs.

Akinwunmi Adesina/Geoffrey Onyeama

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigeria needs to be like Britain. No states. the states in Nigeria are very weak, waiting for allocation and Governors looting.
Nigeria should have regions, where each region has its own parliament, then let there be a central parliament. it will also be a presidential type but the president should be elected by the central parliament( that is the members should elect one of them as president). Regions should control resources and grant trading rights to countries or individual with approval from central parliament.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Gayigaskia(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fresh blood and modern men are needed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Name, Shame Governors Owing Salaries, Pensions — NLC / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile / Jegede Files Petition Against Akeredolu's Victory At Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.