Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy (3579 Views)

Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is now trending for every lady I have come in contact with, ,,,,
when asked what type of boyfriend they will be happy to date..Their answer always baffle me...Most if not all think that this set of guys spend money extravagantly and also spends money on any of their demands..so my question to the ladies.will u also be happy to have a yahoo guy as ur husband.?
and to some guys will u because of ur girlfriend's demands start the yahoo business. ..cos I can't still phantom. ..no girl wants a hard working guy whose earnings may not meet upto her demands or do the ladies prefer just the money instead of the hard working guys. .

I am not understanding and needs to be clarified. .thanks
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by boiz2men(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
All yahoo boys and intending yahoo boys

Check my signature
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by ikp120(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na wa for guys o. Make una dey use una head na.

E get this Igbo babe wey I flirt with for Facebook; now wey we don enter whatsapp, she dey tell me say make I help her with money to pay for something in school grin grin grin. She think say I be one of those magas in town. I just tell her make she tell her people for house about the something she wan pay for in school grin grin grin. Na so the babe start to dey vex for me say me no dey caring shocked shocked shocked. WTF!

Abeg I no go impress any babe, except my wife, with money o; not even by mistake. cry

Babes stop looking for yahoo boys o. Na beg I dey beg o.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
sekxy:
when asked what type of boyfriend they will be happy to date..Their answer always baffle me...Most if not all think that this set of guys spend money extravagantly and also spends money on any of their demands..so my question to the ladies.will u also be happy to have a yahoo guy as ur husband.?
and to some guys will u because of ur girlfriend's demands start the yahoo business. ..cos I can't still phantom. ..no girl wants a hard working guy whose earnings may not meet upto her demands or do the ladies prefer just the money instead of the hard working guys. .

A girl told me she would get marry to only a yahoo boy.Then she would ask him to establish and quit the fraud.
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
sekxy:

I am not surprise, your location is Owerri and that's their den, plus the company you keep are into yahoo boys.
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Masonic(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
sekxy:

What exactly do you need clarified?

1 Like

Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Effect of tramadol

1 Like

Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Obodo999(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
sekxy:

Just admit you are looking for a yahoo boy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
boiz2men:
All yahoo boys and intending yahoo boys

Check my signature

soon dem go gbab you... always disgracing Nigerian's image everywhere
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by boiz2men(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
nunamyeong:

soon dem go gbab you...
always disgracing Nigerian's image everywhere

Wetin I dey do. Am just a programmer.

Every body get e target market. My target market na yahoo boys. Na dem nor dey disappoint.

Government failed me

I go make software. Begin carry from one office to another. Nobody go buy.

Since I dey target Yahoo boys

I have been thanking God for life.

Abeg g guys check my signature joor

3 Likes

Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by CarrotAndStick: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Benita27:
I am not surprise, your location is Owerri and that's their den, plus the company you keep are into yahoo boys.
What has Owerri got to do with the Op here? Did you read the writeup or just the topic?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

What has Owerri got to do with the Op here? Did you read the writeup or just the topic?
Why are you pissed?, i read everything and Owerri boys are known for her claims.
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by CarrotAndStick: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Benita27:
Why are you pissed?, i read everything and Owerri boys are known for her claims.
I only asked a simple question. Doesn't mean I'm pissed! undecided
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Op why u com carry powder bath ur self or abi my screen no good again?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Paradox
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

I only asked a simple question. Doesn't mean I'm pissed! undecided
Alright.
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Op why u com carry powder bath ur self or abi my screen no good again?
just like ur moniker. .I don't have ur time
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Obodo999:

Just admit you are looking for a yahoo boy undecided
did you even read the post before commenting. mtchew
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 29, 2017
boiz2men:

Every body get e target market. My target market na yahoo boys. Na dem nor dey disappoint.

Government failed me

because Nigeria fail you no mean, make you dey use dat means to reap people from deir sweat... there is always a way where dere is no way..find a legal way.. abeg
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by LEAFLET(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2017
boiz2men:

Government failed me

Na only programming you dey do?? You fit clone ulo aku??
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by boiz2men(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2017
nunamyeong:

because Nigeria fail you no mean, make you dey use dat means to reap people from deir sweat... there is always a way where dere is no way..find a legal way.. abeg

Bros I b think say after u preach finish u go gimme job so I go stop this thing I dey do.

Just 4 for ya info I make more than 100k for any job I do. It takes me just 30 minutes to complete it.

Someone from here has asked me to build a similar Mmm script for him and he is paying 245k minus hosting. He gave me 172k as 70 per cent mobilization for the job.

And I was selling software for 40k yet nobody gree buy.

As far as I am not doing the yahoo myself I don't see anything wrong.

People sell guns

What buyers use the gun for is not their biz

I still submit cv. I will stop when I get a decent job.

To shock you. I graduated from the University of Benin and am a licensed doctor. I also have a certification from Harvard in computer science.

But no job. I nor fit dey wait. I'm becoming a man. Npower na rubbish.

The other I went for an interview at University of Abuja Teaching Hospital. right in the hall, they were calling names out. Because I don't know anybody I was not shortlisted to resume.

Do you know what it means to bear the title doctor and be broke

Many people look up to me

I can't be a doctor and be looking poor. I gat step up my game

So long I have not gotten a job yet. Yahoo boys will be my customers.

To all Yahoo boys.

If you can spam mails

I can build a clone site for you.

I have built PayPal clone, StanbicIbtc bank clone, Amazon clone, Facebook etc

I'm working on gtbank clone now for a client

Whatever site you want to clone. Just send me the link and the job is done.

Those of you still sending

Your atm has blocked contact 080xxxxxx to unblock

This format is poor

There's a better way

Check my signature joor

2 Likes

Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by boiz2men(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2017
LEAFLET:

Na only programming you dey do?? You fit clone ulo aku??
Bro abeg speak English

1 Like

Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by LEAFLET(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2017
boiz2men:
Bro abeg speak English

Nawa oo for the public and hate infested forum?? Drop your e-mail I go write you, Make we work something out!!
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by boiz2men(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2017
LEAFLET:

Nawa oo for the public and hate infested forum?? Drop your e-mail I go write you, Make we work something out!!

See my email for my signature
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by boiz2men(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
nunamyeong:

And also

I nor Sabi bomb mails if not I 4 don get like $1m

That guy i do PayPal clone for

He don buy 2017 venza

I did the clone in November.

These boys nor wan teach me how to bomb and get so many emails.

If you b yahoo boy and you have 100k mails

Contact me lets think of something together.

This year I must buy g wagon
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by nwajesus12(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2017
they need a God fearing judeefcc cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
sekxy:

No big deal about this.
For:
Boy friends=Yahoo boys.
Husbands= Hardworking boys
If i am asked to say my mind, for very personal reasons i don't fancy girls that follow the boyfriends route.
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Sincere4u:

No big deal about this.
For:
Boy friends=Yahoo boys.
Husbands= Hardworking boys
If i am asked to say my mind, for very personal reasons i don't fancy girls that follow the boyfriends route.
lol
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by nomidiva01: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Download the Complete MMM Clone script 2017 - Fully editable

With the Complete MMM Clone script, you can start you own website like mmm website with few clicks in less that 5 hours. Add your own functionalities.

what you need to do is to upload the script and then start your own version on a website like mmm. No programming skills needed to run this mmm script, fully editable.

Automatic download after payment,

https://satoshibox.com/3s5ocymnrs4z5qos7675s2ge

we can talk here: nomidiva@gmail.com
Re: I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy by solbinho: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is there still anything called yahoo? It is now MR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail / HOT!!! Olivia’s Creepy Seduction | Part 1(18+) / My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.