Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Question For Yoruba Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Yoruba Ladies (9845 Views)

Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / Yoruba Ladies Are The Ultimate Wives / Ibgo Ladies Better Than Yoruba Ladies? photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Last year someone asked me 'why do yoruba girls never marry outside their tribe' I was speechless because the question was strange. I never gave this a thought prior to this discussion even though my girlfriends have been confronted with similar questions. I asked 'why' and the dude who is obviously not yoruba said because his friends are always turned down by girls they love.
On wednesday I was in the midst of my friends when the same question was asked by a colleague. We all started laughing because we had gotten tired of the question and had no answer to it but then one of our guy friends jokingly said 'they are too pretty to marry outsiders so they only go for yoruba demons'. My question is this.....ladies do you also get asked this? And what are your reasons for saying no to non-yoruba boys?

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by ademasta(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yoruba demons on point

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by EasyMind(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ladies over to you
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Shol3(f): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
They do undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Shol3:
They do undecided
Am sorry they do what?
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by wydmag(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
The same way an Igbo girl will not take a yoruba guy home to wed simply because of ethnic difference, the same is applicable to a yoruba girl!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
wydmag:
The same way an Igbo girl will not take a yoruba guy home to wed simply because of ethnic difference, the same is applicable to a yoruba girl!
Hmmnn
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
lushrolake:
Last year someone asked me 'why do yoruba girls never marry outside their tribe' I was speechless because the question was strange. I never gave this a thought prior to this discussion even though my girlfriends have been confronted with similar questions. I asked 'why' and the dude who is obviously not yoruba said because his friends are always turned down by girls they love.
On wednesday I was in the midst of my friends when the same question was asked by a colleague. We all started laughing because we had gotten tired of the question and had no answer to it but then one of our guy friends jokingly said 'they are too pretty to marry outsiders so they only go for yoruba demons'. My question is this.....ladies do you also get asked this? And what are your reasons for saying no to non-yoruba boys?
too pretty?!!

HABA!!! Auntie!!!.... Since when Yoruba gehs begin dey fine?

4 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Igbo girls are known for not marrying outside their tribe, not Yoruba girls. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
czarr:
too pretty?!!

thought my eyes was deceiving me when i saw it too

7 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by McBrooklyn(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2017

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
czarr:
too pretty?!!

czarr:
Igbo girls are known for not marrying outside their tribe, not Yoruba girls. undecided
Igbo girls are known to be more open to marrying outside their tribe you will hardly see a yoruba girl do such.#fact
Why are you igbos suffering from inferiority I can see you desperately trying to promote your women but I suggest you open a seperate thread for that.Yoruba women have always been pretty I don't even need to stoop so low to start a competition here but if it makes you feel good keep promoting your women on every thread. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Kfed4ril(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
lushrolake:

Igbo girls are known to be more open to marrying outside their tribe you will hardly see a yoruba girl do such.#fact
Why are you igbos suffering from inferiority I can see you desperately trying to promote your women but I suggest you open a seperate thread for that.Yoruba women have always been pretty I don't even need to stoop so low to start a competition here but if it makes you feel good keep promoting your women on every thread. smiley
You make me laugh. Suffering from inferiority complex?

Guy between Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba girls we all know Yoruba is the ugliest, that's a fact, but that does not mean there are no pretty Yoruba girls or ugly Igbo girls o.
Now back to the initial question you asked why don't Yoruba girls marry non Yoruba, it's because Yoruba as a people are so tribalistic and I am saying from a fact, because there is this Yoruba girl I like so much and she also like me be she swore she can't date me, I asked her why she said she can't date omo Igbo, I swear to God I was shocked that a graduate will reason like this. (She dint want date me because she knew I was gonna take the relationship to the next level), and she was mentioned stuff like if we eventually married she will now be know as mama Nkechi.
During my course of service in Yoruba land I can't authoritative tell you I have slept with a bunch of them but non want to date. So bro that's the average Yoruba ladies thinking. The don't want to be called mama nkechi or mama Ngozi, or travel to the east or north during festive periods, the want all their lives in the west.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Guy between Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba girls we all know Yoruba is the ugliest, that's a fact, but that does not mean there are no pretty Yoruba girls or ugly Igbo girls o.
Now back to the initial question you asked why don't Yoruba girls marry non Yoruba, it's because Yoruba as a people are so tribalistic and I am saying from a fact, because there is this Yoruba girl I like so much and she also like me be she swore she can't date me, I asked her why she said she can't date omo Igbo, I swear to God I was shocked that a graduate will reason like this. (She dint want date me because she knew I was gonna take the relationship to the next level), and she was mentioned stuff like if we eventually married she will now be know as mama Nkechi.
During my course of service in Yoruba land I can't authoritative tell you I have slept with a bunch of them but non want to date. So bro that's the average Yoruba ladies thinking. The don't want to be called mama nkechi or mama Ngozi, or travel to the east or north during festive periods, the want all their lives in the west.
I laugh when people call yorubas ugly grin grin do you even know who Yorubas are? 'D grin I've seen a thread here comparing the three major tribes you can search for it. I will have posted the link here so everyone can decide which tribe is ugly but some people will feel bad so let me not.
I find it funny you call yorubas tribalistic because we are undoubtedly the most accommodating in naija ask anyone outside nairaland this question. I personally dont have a reason in particular for not dating non-yoruba I dont even notice it but this question made me realize that's why I asked here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Kfed4ril(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
lushrolake:

Everyone mother's souip is sweetest. Is funny you call yoruba ugly when of all the three major tribes yoruba wins hands down followed by hausa. No offense to our igbo sisters but most are just fair but not pretty infact it is my first time of seeing people hype igbo girls this much. I've seen a thread here comparing the three tribes you can search for it. Am not sure of the topic but if I get it will post the link.
I find it funny you call yorubas tribalistic because we are undoubtedly the most accommodating in naija ask anyone outside nairaland this question. I personally dont have a reason in particular for not dating non-yoruba I dont even notice it but this question made me realize that's why I asked here.

Bro you see what I told you is exactly what is still happening to me right now because I'm still serving,
If you doubt me why not do a survey, pick about 10 random Yoruba girls and ask them.

As for the beauty part let just forget it.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Daricon(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kfed4ril:

congratulations bro. ...sleep with bunch of dem abi? One more time congratulations
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Bro you see what I told you is exactly what is still happening to me right now because I'm still serving,
If you doubt me why not do a survey, pick about 10 random Yoruba girls and ask them.

As for the beauty part let just forget it.
They are not beautiful abi? Y are u running after em then ? Guess ur still bitter they rejected u! Keep tryn....before u finally finish service..one will say yes! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Durentmoney: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
lushrolake:
pls stop askin stupid questions. Let them remain in their side and marry. Who wan marry them before?

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
igbos please keep out of this thread,, we've got better things to do like making money which flows through our vein, than making stupid uncalled unnecessary arguments with this ewedu people angry

I rest my case, no offense angry

8 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Durentmoney:
pls stop askin stupid questions. Let them remain in their side and marry. Who wan marry them before?
If you are not a yoruba lady you had no business opening this thread in the first place carry your complex issues somewhere else.
@desquad the title is very clear for those who can read. smiley
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by DaPuncline: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2017
desquad:
igbos please keep out of this thread,, we've got better things to do like making money which flows through our vein, than making stupid uncalled unnecessary arguments with this ewedu people angry

I rest my case, no offense angry
Go to bed asshole.

11 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Truesapiosexual(f): 3:07am On Jan 29, 2017
The greatest factor is the language barrier
lushrolake:
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

are you serious? I don't even need to promote Igbo women,they promote themselves.

Do u live under a rock?,how old are you?do you even know ur history?,again how old are you?

Let me school you small eh,when the white men came to west Africa the Igbo women where their choice,they couldn't even keep their hands off Igbo women, and that's why you see more light skin Igbo people...

If any yoruba girl manges to be pretty she is termed 'omo igbo'.

It isn't a competition, look around you,I know you don't travel around,oya look at the beauty queens we have in Nigeria. And ask ur brothers why they prefer going after Igbo women,and don't delude yourself. Bye hater

5 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

I laugh when people call yorubas ugly grin grin do you even know who Yorubas are? 'D grin I've seen a thread here comparing the three major tribes you can search for it. I will have posted the link here so everyone can decide which tribe is ugly but some people will feel bad so let me not.
see who says I'm trying desperately to promote Igbo.

Close this thread,its dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
are you serious? I don't even need to promote Igbo women,they promote themselves.

Do u live under a rock?,how old are you?do you even know ur history?,again how old are you?

Let me school you small eh,when the white men came to west Africa the Igbo women where their choice,they couldn't even keep their hands off Igbo women, and that's why you see more light skin Igbo people...

If any yoruba girl manges to be pretty she is termed 'omo igbo'.

It isn't a competition, look around you,I know you don't travel around,oya look at the beauty queens we have in Nigeria. And ask ur brothers why they prefer going after Igbo women,and don't delude yourself. Bye hater

Hehehehehe. cheesy cheesy cheesy Igbos have always been insecure which is why you see them comparing themselves with yorubas to try to look legit. grin grin
The white men couln't keep their hands off igbo women indeed grin grin again insecurity is making you pull out assumptions from under your feet. Bitter truth remains that for every pretty igbo woman there are a thousand prettier yoruba women and please I knw you igbos only defense is 'you dont travel around'grin grin when your been defeated.Igbo women are light skinned no one is disputing that but equating that to beauty reeks of immaturity.Show me an igbo woman who looks at least okish without makeup and I will show you a real beauty and dont even mention genevieve who is obviously the only ok one among you.
Finally no pretty yoruba girl is termed 'pmo igbo' only the light skinned ones are again stop pulling out 'facts' from your anus.
You are just a bunch of insecure people which is why you opened a 'question for yoruba ladies' thread and had to mention igbo girls when there was nothing about them here. grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Truesapiosexual:
The greatest factor is the language barrier
Could be. smiley
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2017
Izz nor our fault cry embarassed, ask our sweet Yoruba demons. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Hehehehehe. cheesy cheesy cheesy Igbos have always been insecure which is why you see them comparing themselves with yorubas to try to look legit. grin grin
The white men couln't keep their hands off igbo women indeed grin grin again insecurity is making you pull out assumptions from under your feet. Bitter truth remains that for every pretty igbo woman there are a thousand prettier yoruba women and please I knw you igbos only defense is 'you dont travel around'grin grin when your been defeated.Igbo women are light skinned no one is disputing that but equating that to beauty reeks of immaturity.Show me an igbo woman who looks at least okish without makeup and I will show you a real beauty and dont even mention genevieve who is obviously the only ok one among you.
Finally no pretty yoruba girl is termed 'pmo igbo' only the light skinned ones are again stop pulling out 'facts' from your anus.
You are just a bunch of insecure people which is why you opened a 'question for yoruba ladies' thread and had to mention igbo girls when there was nothing about them here. grin grin grin
U nailed DAT fvcker! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2017
Aderola15:
Izz nor our fault cry embarassed, ask our sweet Yoruba demons. kiss kiss kiss
Someborri called me? grin kiss
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

can you hear yourself desperately trying to defend your tribe. grin

Its okay I done hear,

Afonja forming posh grin
Your parents lied to you when they told you that your tribe is beautiful... Go face them not me.

And try googling beauty and Nigeria and see if Igbo people don't pop up...how old are you I repeat again cos I wouldn't like to engage in meaningless argument with a teenager.

4 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
Yoruba gurls are sophisticated. Inability of guys from other tribe to manage them is the issue.

This is gradually creating an inferiority complex in the head of guys from other tribe. It is in fact gradually leading to a phobia.

Yorubaphobia: fear to date a Yoruba chic

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
luminouz:

Someborri called me? grin kiss
Answer dear Op's question please wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? / See The Shoe That Cost 3.5 Million(photo) / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.