Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden (1472 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by haffaze777(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
CAN to Osinbajo: Your silence no longer golden

Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Adelani Adepegba , Friday Olokor , Jesusegun Alagbe and Tunde Ajaja
The Christian Association of Nigeria on Friday expressed concern over the continuous persecution of its members , particularly pastors , and demanded that the Acting President , Prof . Yemi Osinbajo ( SAN ) , should intervene in the clampdown on churches because “ his studied silence is no longer golden. ”

http://www.forumversity.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by KanwuliaExtra: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Supported! cheesy
The WEST cannot keep duping the North with WALKING CORPSES as presidents!
I hope they tear Nigeria to PIECES if BUHARI is no longer able to assume his DUMMY ROLE!

Why the DUBIOUS AND DIABOLICAL "WASTE" cannot sponsor a young and vibrant NORTHERNER beats me!

OBJ sponsored a half-dead Yaradua till he died in office!
TINUBU sponsored a DEAD Buhari till we now have only pictures to show from a fake London "DAURA DUNGEON THEATER".

How long will WESTERN NIGERIA KEEP DAMNING NIGERIA with its antics to remain in control of Nigeria's oil!

I pray the NORTHERNERS SHOWWWWWW Osinbajo SWEEEEEET PEPPER!

OBJ!
TINUBU!

Una tink say una get sense abi? cheesy
Just pray NATIN happens to BUHARI o.

Osinbajo is a GONER! Especially if he does not choose a HEALTHY NORTHERNER as VP that will kick his azzzzze out in 2019 OR EARLIER!

He WILL BE FORCED TO RESIGN WITH HIS BLOOD as INK!
Una know say una nor get "liver"! The reason you will always use the "zombie" NORTH to do your dirty work to keep NIGERIA in perpetual darkness! Hmmmmm! We dey see una game o! Una weh-DONE!

February 6th WILL COME O! Please, UPGRADE TO A BUHARI ROBOT or "look-alike" to continue the "POLITICAL PONZI SCHEME" of FAKE CHANGE! Ha!!!! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by odogwubiafra: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Osinbajo is now a name of a toy, doll baby or statue. Tinubu hand picked him so that he can manipulate him at will, he myopically forgot that manipulation is subject to proximity.

5 Likes

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by eyeview: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
We warned our Christian brothers against voting this govt.
We warned our yoruba brothers against voting Buhari.

We warned them that APC and Buhari will see to an unprecedented persecution of Christianity but they thought they were wise and not into 'religious sentiments', even when the people they chose to align with put their religious sentiment above all other consideration.

8 Likes

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by Empiree: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
eyeview:
We warned our Christian brothers against voting this govt.
We warned our yoruba brothers against voting Buhari.

We warned them that APC and Buhari will see to an unprecedented persecution of Christianity but they thought they were wise and not into 'religious sentiments', even when the people they chose to align with put their religious sentiment above all other consideration.
Do you think the outcome today would have been different if PDP was in power today?.
Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by haffaze777(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Empiree:
Do you think the outcome today would have been different if PDP was in power today?.

u surely got enough time to engage dem
Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by BbcNews: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
haffaze777:

u surely got enough time to engage dem

Tell Me You Av anything Doin Better Than Him.

5 Likes

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by ochuski(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2017

4 Likes

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by KanwuliaExtra: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wishing ke!
Ain't he already. . . . . ?
You wanno pray for a CORPSE? grin

Tufiakwaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Awon "DEAD PRESIDENTS SOCIETY"! cheesy

It is only in NIGERIA people will call a living CORPSE A PRESIDENT and walk around with PRIDE! cry

4 Likes

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by kings09(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
VP wey no get mouth. Don't blame him, he has a boss in bubuhari

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by Nempi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
I wish Buhari dies in London. Quote me and die with him.
Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by ochuski(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nempi:
I wish Buhari dies in London. Quote me and die with him.
Read carefully and you'll see tgat you and the guy praying are on the same page. If thier President dies, its still Buhari

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by KanwuliaExtra: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na lie o! My president na TRUMP! grin
BUHARI nor be my president!
Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry
Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by jaz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
I'm forced to correct your myopic and limited understanding of Nigerian politics. It's not just the alleged influence of the south in choosing a northern half dead president with the supposed hope of handing over to a southerner midway but also the determination of the north to hold onto power regardless of who a better candidate might be. In as much as I don't vouch for obj tinubu and OSINBAJO cos they are all corrupt birds that flock together I pose this question to you. WOULD YOU AS A NORTHERNER VOTE FOR A SOUTHERN PRESIDENT EVEN IF HE WAS MOST QUALIFIED
KanwuliaExtra:
Supported! cheesy
The WEST cannot keep duping the North with WALKING CORPSES as presidents!
I hope they tear Nigeria to PIECES if BUHARI is no longer able to assume his DUMMY ROLE!

Why the DUBIOUS AND DIABOLICAL "WASTE" cannot sponsor a young and vibrant NORTHERNER beats me!

OBJ sponsored a half-dead Yaradua till the died in office!
TINUBU sponsored a DEAD Buhari till we now have only pictures to show from a fake London "DAURA DUNGEON THEATER".

How long will WESTERN NIGERIA KEEP DAMNING NIGERIA with its antics to remain in control of Nigeria's oil!

I pray the NORTHERNERS SHOWWWWWW Osinbajo SWEEEEEET PEPPER!

OBJ!
TINUBU!

Una tink say una get sense abi? cheesy
Just pray NATIN happens to BUHARI o.

Osinbajo is a GONER! Especially if he does not choose a HEALTHY NORTHERNER as VP that will kick his azzzzze out in 2019 OR EARLIER!

He WILL BE FORCED TO RESIGN WITH HIS BLOOD as INK!
Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by KanwuliaExtra: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
jaz:
I'm forced to correct your myopic and limited understanding of Nigerian politics. It's not just the alleged influence of the south in choosing a northern half dead president with the supposed hope of handing over to a southerner midway but also the determination of the north to hold onto power regardless of who a better candidate might be. In as much as I don't vouch for obj tinubu and OSINBAJO cos they are all corrupt birds that flock together I pose this question to you. WOULD YOU AS A NORTHERNER VOTE FOR A SOUTHERN PRESIDENT EVEN IF HE WAS MOST QUALIFIED

Sooooooooo OBJ and GEJ were Northerners?

Nigerians do not vote, so your question cannot be answered. Apologies. kiss
The real power players politically are from WESTERN NIGERIA.
Please, re-think your stance.
The WEST will HANG ON TO POWER AT ALL COST.
Tinubu only continued OBJ's legacy of championing DUMMIES to rule Nigeria for their own selfish interests. kiss

The NORTHERNERS ARE NOT THAT CALLOUS! Till you TEACH THEM HOW TO STEAL!
Even then, the WORST THIEVES WILL ALWAYS CONE FROM THE SOUTH OF NIGERIA!!!
When Nigeria was handed over to THE NORTH, there was a reason.
Even the WHITE MAN KNEW the BEST SOUTHERNER would always be WORSE than the WORST NORTHERNER! kiss
If a NORTHERNER is corrupt, it is ONLY BECAUSE A SOUTHERNER is always the GRAND DRAGON of corruption.

Go and READ YOUR NIGERIAN HISTORY please! kiss

Thank you! kiss
Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by haffaze777(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
BbcNews:

Tell Me You Av anything Doin Better Than Him.
sorry no time for all dat
Re: CAN To Osinbajo: Your Silence No Longer Golden by jaz(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2017
I would not entertain tribalistic arguments on whether a northerner is better than someone from the west or anyother part of the country but ask yourself whether the fact that the north has ruled this country for majority of her history has made the north the better for it either in infrastructure education human development or its socio-economic space. You forget the saying that the heart of a man is inherently evil. Whether it is north or south we have all grown into a culture of selfishness and faithful aggrandising and worship of political thieves and thugs. No tribe or region is better than the other !
KanwuliaExtra:

Sooooooooo OBJ and GEJ were Northerners?

Nigerians do not vote, so your question cannot be answered. Apologies. kiss
The real power players politically are from WESTERN NIGERIA.
Please, re-think your stance.
The WEST will HANG ON TO POWER AT ALL COST.
Tinubu only continued OBJ's legacy of championing DUMMIES to rule Nigeria for their own selfish interests. kiss

The NORTHERNERS ARE NOT THAT CALLOUS! Till you TEACH THEM HOW TO STEAL!
Even then, the WORST THIEVES WILL ALWAYS CONE FROM THE SOUTH OF NIGERIA!!!
When Nigeria was handed over to THE NORTH, there was a reason.
Even the WHITE MAN KNEW the BEST SOUTHERNER would always be WORSE than the WORST NORTHERNER! kiss
If a NORTHERNER is corrupt, it is ONLY BECAUSE A SOUTHERNER is always the GRAND DRAGON of corruption.

Go and READ YOUR NIGERIAN HISTORY please! kiss

Thank you! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Remained Indoors Since His Return From London / El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out / Governors From All Geopolitical Zones To Visit Buhari [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.