Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily (7759 Views)

9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast / Hey Guys I Do Buy Itune Cards If You Have Any Card From $10 To $100 Sell It Now. / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by webme(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hello Everybody. New year new system. Let me greet you Happy New year first and for those of you who have not send my New year Gift please let me know which address to send for you to send my own new year gift to.

Have been doing something since last year and i will be so selfish if i don't show you guys. Though i like to practice something and succeed in it before telling people. So, please calm yourself and don't allow anybody to distop you when reading this.

Around Oct Last year, when i thought very well that i don't want to spend too much time online and i want to make money. And i want to be selling high demand service on fiverr. I visited FIVERR home page and checked all the categories to see the high demand service. After my searching i find 5 good services and 5sellers that are selling this services each.

I did alot of researched and see how these sellers are making money on Fiverr, why most of them have over 100 orders Queue. after a week research, i find out how this people are getting orders on fiverr.

But i asked myself a question. here is the question: "Did i have the software these people have to deliver these services?" My answer then was capital NO. So, what can i do? I thought of buying these services from these people and resell it because all these people are selling it for $5 and so far fiverr is more than $5 i can set my own for $10 or more.

And am telling you the truth about what happened. Between Oct 27th till January 10th i made total profits of $1656 on this alone. And by march ending am planing to reach $4000 or more. You better believe me my friend, because some people are reading this now and they don't believe me. You can check my profile and see my past work. some people are still thanking me here on Nairaland because of my last tutorial on how to create Fiverr account and make money. You can check it if you have not.

So, i will be teaching you my experience and how i made success out of this strategy within the next 5days. Make sure you follow this topic right now. And make sure you login online at this same time tomorrow because i will start this step by step system tomorrow. I believed you will learn things that will make you forget about recession in the next 1 or 2months.

Please if you are here and ready to follow this topic let me hear you say am here. If i don't see good respond i will mot start. You can check here for more information if you don't have fiverr account yet or you have not hear about fiverr. Even if you have been doing fiverr before you will need to visit here and see what is there. Check here:

===== http://www.naijawealthinfo.com/fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by TTdouble(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
i'm here
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
let's do this bro @webme

Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by ollybode(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Following....
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by Fedric(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
i am here ooo
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by Julivas(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fire on
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by AndyCole16(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
following keely
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by AndyCole16(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by chris20000: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
let's go there
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by chamoworldwide: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Am here
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by Christty(f): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
CAN'T WAIT TO START.

Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by softboiy: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
real cash on fiverr lies in buyer request page how do you resell
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by onlineprophet: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
go on sire!
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by olatunji14: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Let's ride on bro
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by adek6555: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2017
let's move on sir
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by webme(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Happy sunday. I will update you soon
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by ashatoda: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
oya I Dey here start
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by kinxlink(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
We dey wait oo
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by webme(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello Friend. Am here to Start from where I stopped yesterday. Most of the thing I discovered is not new. One thing about life is; what you thought it will not sell will be the best product and what you don’t even thing might be in high demand. As I told you yesterday, I gathered 5 best selling services on fiverr. I will list these services and pick it one after the other.

But before I list the service, I will show you how these people are making sales that most of them have over 100 order in queue. They are not special but they are doing something special. Before I will list 3 key ways that these people followed to achieve this service I will tell you some basic way. Many people might have come across what I want to ay now but for the sake of the people who don’t know. I will like to show it.
Am very sure that if you follow me and apply everything I will show you in the next 4days your Fiverr business will grow like never before. Now, let me show you these basic Tips.

The First one is: GIG RANKING: I will not spend too much of time here because where we are going is far. I don’t know if you have notice this; If you search for a service on fiverr, some people gigs always come first and is everything. Not only the Top Rated seller this time around. Go and search now and you will see some people even level 0 seller will be among the first 20 gigs.

Let me tell you their secret.

When my friend told me, I don’t believe him. After some days, I reluctantly tried it and within 5days my one of my gig was among the first 15 on my category. What this guy told me back then is what I will tell you.

Go to fiverr and search for any service on your category. Check the first 3 Gigs that have a lot of positive review. What you will do is, copy their Title even if you will change anything don’t change more than 1word. But what I do is, I don’t remove any word instead, I add more. For example: If someone write like this: I will provide you 1000 high quality twitter followers. My own will be: “I will provide you 1000 high quality real twitter followers” As you can see, there is no subtraction. I only include “Real”. You don’t need to copy their description like that. What you need is Title and Tag. Make sure you use all their Tags.

If you do this, with what I will be showing your gig will be ranking well and you will be making at least 3-5sales in a day for starting. Hope you understand this, please if you don’t understand let me know and I will explain to you better.

The second thing is Buyer Request. I will not talk about this because have explain everything in details on this topic “Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs” You can check my profile and go and read it.

The third one is Fiverr Forum. You can also check my profile and see that because have talked about that before. So, I will be showing you the 3best way that these people are s=using to promote their fiverr gig and get order in my next post.

Please If you appreciate this, I will beg you to share it to your friends. You can even share to your facebook friends. If I keep this to myself, I will not gain anything and I will not lose anything but what I shared will help some people and it will may change their story. The sweet thing about it is; if they succeed in it tomorrow they will thank me wherever they are. So, if you share it to people, they will always pray for you if they succeed tomorrow.

Please I want to attend to other thing, be expecting my next post where I will talk about these three steps that these people followed which changed their story.

Talk to you soon

Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by Fedric(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
thank you op. we are following with mind wide open. ride on
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by naijaphoneguy: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
following patiently
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by 3plet: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thanks I'm grateful for this!
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by webme(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please make your comment here instead of trying to send message to my ema il.
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by naijaphoneguy: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
webme:
Please make your comment here instead of trying to send message to my ema il.
when is the next update coming in?
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nice one OP, thanks for this thread..

I hope you're going to talk more on those top 5 selling service you stated.

I noticed most fiverr thread or e-book just talk about fiverr without going deep into service or explain how one can offer those service.

pls do try to explain more on that when you get there. Thanks
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by kinxlink(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bumber to bumber
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by webme(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
naijaphoneguy:

when is the next update coming in?
Not today my brother. i just update this one today. Am a busy person.
Please i will update you tomorrow.
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by naijaphoneguy: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
webme:
Not today my brother. i just update this one today. Am a busy person.
Please i will update you tomorrow.
Ok sir, anytime you are free.
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by mikecino(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nice one sir,i appreciate your steps.
Re: Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily by webme(m): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2017
You welcome

Nigerians Repatriate £3.27b From UK — World Bank / Top 10 Insurance Companies In Nigeria / Breach Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank