Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation (11907 Views)

JAMB Warns UTME Candidates Against Fake Questions / JAMB Postpones Sales Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME / JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Harbdulrasaq(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has warned members of the general public about the activities of fraudsters illegally selling fake JAMB forms to unsuspecting applicants.

The JAMB Registrar, Prof Isiaq Oloyede, represented by the Director of Special Duties, Mr Olujide Adisa, gave the warning in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital during the parade of two suspects by the Ogun state command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

The JAMB boss said that the forms for the 2017 session were not out yet as the board was putting all machinery together to ensure a hitch-free admission process.

The two middle-aged men were reportedly arrested in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital by the men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps at two locations.

They caught in the act of selling a form said to be fake to unsuspecting Joint Admission and Matriculation Board candidates.

Putting the records straight, the JAMB Director of Special Duties said that any form being sold currently by anybody is presumed to be fake.

He asked prospective applicants to visit any of the state offices of the board across the country for any inquiry and save themselves from the antics of the fraudsters on the prow.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2017/01/jamb-warns-against-fake-application.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Zector(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
First to comment again and again.

Dedicated to my Wife
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by clemzzy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
#jst.passinq undecided
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by oatzeal(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
people shud listen now oo...
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by WaterDrunkard: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Confusion everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Samexdx(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Fraudsters everywhere... The guy below me sha
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by cxsdayo: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2017
S/o to all those slay queens and the slay kings!!! Oya go and slay your jamb form ooooo

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Drienzia: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2017
There will be no room for awaiting result's candidates this year. Aspirants take note....

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Soljaboi44(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2017
How tha kind thing no go happen when dem no gree sell form
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2017
And my Neighbor's daughter has bought jamb form. Mogbe oh

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by bi0nics: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Xpensively(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Nice one at the jamb boss. BUT we need it to be released ASAP.
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Zipopo(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2017
We don hear now....but how person go no original and where person go get form buy??

Banks no dey sell JAMB form..
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Swahili0(f): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Afonja and fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by esuLAAROYE(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2017
I wan piss first

1 Like

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Guru9ja(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by bi0nics: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Swahili0:
Afonja and fraud

Afonja is such a popular man.. If he contests for the most said word on Nairaland, he would win effortlessly

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2017
But a lot of people have bought jamb form na. Abi those ones na fake?
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by BurnaKing21: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2017
My sister and brother don already buy oo...so d money don miss road b dat
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Francis95(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Which kind govt be this. ??
Jamb form that is being sold starting from September...
January is about to end, yet no form!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by dpete1: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Idiot JAMB

stupid OLOYEDE

Almost the end of january,no form yet..in the days of his predecessors,jamb forms would have been on sale since last year november...so,when are they writing the real exam
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by alsudaes1(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2017
Francis95:
Which kind govt be this. ??

Jamb form that is being sold starting from September...

January is about to end, yet no form!!

Please o, pardon my ignorance,

Have they started selling jamb forms in paper type

I thought it IS an online process, where you pay at the bank, a pin generated for you and one uses the pin to register on their website!*

Which one be FAKE jamb form again

1 Like

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by dpete1: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
Swahili0:
Afonja and fraud
Stupid girl..Ī ÐØИŦ ҚИØЩ ЩĦØ Ī$ mØRЄ ØŦ Â ŦRÂЦÐ$ŦЄR ßЄŦЩЄЄИ ÂŦØИJÂ ÂИÐ ßĪÂŦRÂЦÐ

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Francis95(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2017
alsudaes1:

Please o, pardon my ignorance,

Have they started selling jamb forms in paper type

I thought it IS an online process, where you pay at the bank, a pin generated for you and one uses the pin to register on their website!*

Which one be FAKE jamb form again

lol, funny

Everything is done inside a Cafe....All you need do is come along with your Waec print out or Neco...

they will give you a form to fill which contains your Bio data, your course nd institution of choice etc...

then you sit and watch the person fill the same thing you wrote in the form in the Computer...

Make sure you thumb print oo

they will use their Atm to pay for the registration

Finally, they will give you a Print out containing your Registration number etc

the registration should be 6,500...e no go pass am
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by uknownforce: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2017
I hope they are not trying to frustrate this kids into givingup on Education, very soon some will divert to trade or handi work
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by seawhite: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Sub-scribe your 2017 WAEC exam answers runz with www.Seawhite.tk with just #2500 for your 2017 WAEC 9 subjects answers runz including Obj,theories including practicals or (No practicals this goes to Art students).
Send us your mobile phone number to 08137837198 with this words('i need 2017 WAEC subscription details') for 2017 WAEC sub-scriptions details.
NOTE:That our 2017 WAEC answers runz ends on 30th of February 2017.So sub-scribe your 2017 WAEC answers runz with us now and be free from WAEc wahala.
NOTE:That our WAEC answers are 100% trusted and reliable so no need of be scared of getting fake answers from Seawhite.Just send us your mobile phone number to 08137837198 for your WAEC exams answers sub-scription details.
You can still visit our website @ Seawhite.tk
For your latest 2017 WAEC news update.
You can also whatsapp Seawhite.tk with 08137837198 for more details concerning any of exam your about to write.
NOTE:Failure is real but passing is optional.So passing your 2017 WAEC exam is now in your hands.So is your choice to decide whether to pass it at once or keep rewriting.So contact seawhite now for your 2017 WAEC answers runz sub-scription 100% real,tested,confirmed and reliable no need of doubt or procastinating about this!
Whatsapp 08137837198 for more details
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by alsudaes1(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Francis95:

lol, funny

Everything is done inside a Cafe....All you need do is come along with your Waec print out or Neco...

they will give you a form to fill which contains your Bio data, your course nd institution of choice etc...

then you sit and watch the person fill the same thing you wrote in the form in the Computer...

Make sure you thumb print oo

they will use their Atm to pay for the registration

Finally, they will give you a Print out containing your Registration number etc

the registration should be 6,500...e no go pass am

I guess as much. . . was using the GCE format to explain the online registration stuff. . .

So what do they mean by "fake jamb forms in CIRCULATION"?
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Captain6(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2017
I'm too old to comment on this,i would have commented 5 yrs ago grin
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by kikies(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Drienzia:
There will be no room for awaiting result's candidates this year. Aspirants take note....
Twas said that jamb is now valid for 3yrs,so u can still take it n take weac or gce later. Admossion wld b next yr b that
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Captain6(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Are people still taking Jamb? shocked
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by roeb1987(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2017
v soon i know say we go stand up for our right just like IPOB. am just tired of this government, because they're poor and incapable in al ramifications

1 Like

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Prectega(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Drienzia:
not true

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion / Checking Uniben Post Ume Result / SSANU Shuts Down FUNAAB Over Sack Of 23 Lecturers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.