Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) (25418 Views)

2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology Akure Trend For All Jamb Applicants / Gov Okorocha Explains Why Imo State Has Highest Number Of JAMB Applicants / Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by henryanna36: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Above are photos of JAMB applicants in Maiduguri struggling to buy forms in the night.According to Terab,they displayed Civil Disobedience at Nasara Computers, one of the only four (4) registration centers in the city. They even blocked the highway in front of the center until they were dispersed by the police. They were protesting because the officials of the center were getting people who were not in the queue registered.

See screenshots of what he wrote above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-jamb-applicants-struggling-to.html

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by henryanna36: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2017

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Dannyfaraday(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
After all the struggle, Jamb would still disappoint some.
Oh my mama pray for Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Onwardvic(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is the only reality on ground"CHANGE"

12 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
WATCH VIDEO : JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfVczysklKo

WATCH : SAME REGISTRATION CENTRE IN THE AFTERNOON :
JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms Under the Sun In The Afternoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5knDhD_UA

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Chrisozone: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Make una secure una state first, Education can come later.

Health is wealth

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Maccoy507: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hahahahhahahah. The headline be like comedy news.
they are buying form in the night. Lol.
God save Nigeria from change. Hahahahahaha ;DHahahahhahahah. gringringringrin
So when some people are sleeping some people are buying form. Hahahahahahah
We living in the ZOO. Later u'll hear one of them that graduate saying. I bought my form in the night nd
people will be saying his lying

28 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Borno and all manner of suffering

Make them allow make the students get form, write JAMB and hopefully make progress in their education and their lives

12 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by BreezyCB(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nah real wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
When you appoint an Islamic scholar as Jamb head

Did Buhari not see Islamic school to make that man VC?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Mouthgag: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmm
This country sef

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by ephi123(f): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is Sad.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by chinex276(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Everything for this useless Regime Na struggle.. tufiakwa

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by HRich(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
They should blame boko haram for all this madness,

Why??

If it has not been for Boko Haram GEJ would have still be Nigerian President

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Mouthgag: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
M
For
Muhanmordu Buhari

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kk... Struggle to go skool, struggle to finish, struggle to get work, struggle to feed, struggle to be free from oppression from polithiefcial and police brutality, at the end we go still struggle to make heaven

17 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by ProsperOkec: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
The jamb this year is so stressful. Follow my thread on how Jamb aspirants beat up soldiers due to stressful registration
https://www.nairaland.com/3725102/jamb-candidates-beats-army-because

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by onac16: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
wahala, with no assurance of job after graduation. its better they strive to acquire a good skill
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Karlman: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
...NOT ONE GOOD NEWS, NOT ONE SINGLE REASON TO SMILE, SINCE THE INVENTION OF BUHARI!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pls what's the function of JAMB??.
when I become the president of Nigeria, I'll scrap jamb and even nysc....the monthly allowance will be paid once you are a graduate.....I swear our leaders are blind....the have no plans for us.

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by janey1984: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
henryanna36:
Above are photos of JAMB applicants in Maiduguri struggling to buy forms in the night.According to Terab,they displayed Civil Disobedience at Nasara Computers, one of the only four (4) registration centers in the city. They even blocked the highway in front of the center until they were dispersed by the police. They were protesting because the officials of the center were getting people who were not in the queue registered.

See screenshots of what he wrote above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-jamb-applicants-struggling-to.html
can anything good ever come out of this nation? indeed there was a country
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by seunlayi(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Utme 2017 registration is a failure

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by mosho2good: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
All this people mean business as if there life depends on the jamb to survive
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Sharon6(f): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na war!.
You struggle through secondary school, struggle to pass WASSCE, NECO, GCE. See struggles to buyJAMB form, post UTME still dey? 4 years will turn to 5 or 6 years in the university due to incessant strikes then you'll proceed to one year NYSC that some will be very unlucky to come back alive. All for you to search and search for job like a pin lost in an ocean, you'll then see graduates earning 20k, 30k per month. I weep for my country Nigeria. Is it going to ever get better?

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by charleff512(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
When you appoint an Islamic scholar as Jamb head

Did Buhari not see Islamic school to make that man VC?

You be bush boy true true
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by jullty: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
kwara and kogi state is division 2 of the military

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
I see dem in maiduguri all over banks... Sometimes I get scared for them... These r targets to suicide bombers... May God protect us in Borno state

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by salaboiz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naija my country

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Efewestern: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
please what is the Senate doing about this jamb issue,? they need to sack the current jamb director, very useless guy.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
the country is totally messed up, everybody wants to go to school and become somebody but the universities cant cater for the number of people that will apply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) / UNIPORT's Best Student Of Pediatrics Receives Her N250 Prize Money After 2 Years / After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.