Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation (11920 Views)

JAMB Warns UTME Candidates Against Fake Questions / JAMB Postpones Sales Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME / JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Francis95(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2017
alsudaes1:

I guess as much. . . was using the GCE format to explain the online registration stuff. . .

So what do they mean by "fake jamb forms in CIRCULATION"?

Some cafes are already giving out the forms to misinformed candidates at exorbitant amount....like 8,500

It doesn't really mean that its fake, they give the candidates last year form....its always the same form anyway....the foolish candidates fill the form, and when they leave, the operator will just store the forms waiting for Jamb to officially commence the registration ...

its just same thing just that they charge exorbitant amount
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by law3nity2: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Can an individual do the registration on his own with his personal laptop
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by wis292(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2017
ICAMETOWIN:
But a lot of people have bought jamb form na. Abi those ones na fake?
They bought the fake

NEW ERA OF FRAUD
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2017
esuLAAROYE:
I wan piss first

Don't urinate there, by police order
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Drienzia: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Prectega:
not true
it's true o
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by esuLAAROYE(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Don't urinate there, by police order
laugh whi:h police
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2017
esuLAAROYE:
laugh whi:h police

Sanitary police noni, come and see us in the office madam for your fine
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Sanitary police noni, come and see us in the office madam for your fine
welcome o. we dey come
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Tarrmie(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Their problem undecided
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Goodluckwinner(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Gullible Nigerians fall for them. I have a cyber cafe the rate the people are gullible for Jamb for one may be tempted to collect money from and issue them any thing.
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by kennyjam: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
seawhite:
Sub-scribe your 2017 WAEC exam answers runz with www.Seawhite.tk with just #2500 for your 2017 WAEC 9 subjects answers runz including Obj,theories including practicals or (No practicals this goes to Art students).
Send us your mobile phone number to 08137837198 with this words('i need 2017 WAEC subscription details') for 2017 WAEC sub-scriptions details.
NOTE:That our 2017 WAEC answers runz ends on 30th of February 2017.So sub-scribe your 2017 WAEC answers runz with us now and be free from WAEc wahala.
NOTE:That our WAEC answers are 100% trusted and reliable so no need of be scared of getting fake answers from Seawhite.Just send us your mobile phone number to 08137837198 for your WAEC exams answers sub-scription details.
You can still visit our website @ Seawhite.tk
For your latest 2017 WAEC news update.
You can also whatsapp Seawhite.tk with 08137837198 for more details concerning any of exam your about to write.
NOTE:Failure is real but passing is optional.So passing your 2017 WAEC exam is now in your hands.So is your choice to decide whether to pass it at once or keep rewriting.So contact seawhite now for your 2017 WAEC answers runz sub-scription 100% real,tested,confirmed and reliable no need of doubt or procastinating about this!
Whatsapp 08137837198 for more details

JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In
Circulation.....

NA THE TYPE OF YOU JAMB DEY WARN US AGAINST
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by xxgig(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
FuckBuhari:
And my Neighbor's daughter has bought jamb form. Mogbe oh
i told my neighbour 2days ago, but she argued that it is out, and her sister has bought/register
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by philclaps22: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
i
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by snowden9(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
esuLAAROYE:
I wan piss first
Go fiinger yourself, the piss go run back inside. Mtcheww. Nonsense
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by esuLAAROYE(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:

Go fiinger yourself, the piss go run back inside. Mtcheww. Nonsense

you see, this is the problem I have with faceless forums. it breeds lunatics like you.
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by DanitoA1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
learn amazing math tricks, that would help you in your jamb and waec exams get the book on okada books www.okadabooks.com/book/about/amazing_mathematics_tricks/12739
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Welcomme: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
My younger sister just bought Jamb form last week.. Guess she has been scammed. I need to go for inquiry from day guy cuz my 6.5k can't just go lyk DAT.
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by snowden9(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
esuLAAROYE:

you see, this is the problem I have with faceless forums. it breeds lunatics like you.
Kid, wait for your jamb form okay? I hope you are reading. You are way too small for me to exchange words with.
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Prectega(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Drienzia:
it's true o

Don't have time to type long stuff

But if you read the last statement made by jamb boss.... He talked about exams of students clashing.. That's jamb and any other olevel exams

If I may ask you, what does the crashing means...... It's only a student with an awaiting result that can experience that and jamb is trying to prevent that.....

Next time don't mislead people....
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by jakandeola(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
but I, bought for my sister 10k DAT,av fill I hope dey haven't scam me
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by jakandeola(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Welcomme:
My younger sister just bought Jamb form last week.. Guess she has been scammed. I need to go for inquiry from day guy cuz my 6.5k can't just go lyk DAT.
but I, bought for my sister 10k DAT,av fill I hope dey haven't scamme
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by jakandeola(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Goodluckwinner:
Gullible Nigerians fall for them. I have a cyber cafe the rate the people are gullible for Jamb for one may be tempted to collect money from and issue them any thing.
is it true cos I've buy for my sis
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by jakandeola(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
oatzeal:
people shud listen now oo...
I've bought a form
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Drienzia: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Prectega:

Don't have time to type long stuff

But if you read the last statement made by jamb boss.... He talked about exams of students clashing.. That's jamb and any other olevel exams

If I may ask you, what does the crashing means...... It's only a student with an awaiting result that can experience that and jamb is trying to prevent that.....

Next time don't mislead people....
De go jare.. small lie wey person lie, nai u take serious so
Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Durentmoney: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Francis95:
Which kind govt be this. ??

Jamb form that is being sold starting from September...

January is about to end, yet no form!!
i tire ooh. Why wont there be fraud. Smh

1 Like

Re: JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation by Durentmoney: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
dpete1:

Stupid girl..Ī ÐØИŦ ҚИØЩ ЩĦØ Ī$ mØRЄ ØŦ Â ŦRÂЦÐ$ŦЄR ßЄŦЩЄЄИ ÂŦØИJÂ ÂИÐ ßĪÂŦRÂЦÐ
_Bitch. Its Afonjas

(1) (2) (Reply)

15,000 Nigerian Students In Benin Republic Affected By FG Ban – NANS / . / LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.