Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (96421 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

How did I miss this mention.
I'm interested in knowing what you told this student? How this kinda thing take enter her head??
Me too I was wondering how you missed the mention. sad
I asked her how she got to know about it and she said she just know that it happens to her cousin. She didn't tell me anything. That was the only information I could get from her. sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Is that what you think undecided Oya Predict it let vince tear your eye cheesy
Brock will win, if braun no fit beat am na styles wey fit? grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:

I asked her how she got to know about it and she said she just know that it happens to her cousin. She didn't tell me anything. That was the only information I could get from her. sad

E fit be oversight, no vex.
Cousin na male or female? Anyway, kids these days know too much. It's not always experience, sometimes it's the media and all the plenty adult discussions they're privy to.

Her handwriting looks like she is lazy... cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Brock will win, if braun no fit beat am na styles wey fit? grin

Its not done like that na...cos braun cudnt beat him doesn't mean styles or roman won't beat him...but braun can beat any of the two...u grab now?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

E fit be oversight, no vex.
Cousin na male or female? Anyway, kids these days know too much. It's not always experience, sometimes it's the media and all the plenty adult discussions they're privy to.

Her handwriting looks like she is lazy... cheesy
Cousin na male. shocked

I guess so too, she just knows too much for a 11years old kid yunno? She's very lazy jare. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:

I told you it was her cousin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Its not done like that na...cos braun cudnt beat him doesn't mean styles or roman won't beat him...but braun can beat any of the two...u grab now?
Okay oo. grin

pu7pl3:

I told you it was her cousin grin
Na so. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay oo. grin

Na so. grin

Styles and roman na almost the same way dem dey book two of them....I see that match ending in a no contest or styles or brock will win by disqualification
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Styles and roman na almost the same way dem dey book two of them....I see that match ending in a no contest or styles or brock will win by disqualification
It's a lie, Brock will win clean. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
It's a lie, Brock will win clean. grin

Must you argue with me this gurl grin

Brock can't come and win smackdowns champion like that now
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

That's daeylar always underrating People...

Sheamus and cesaro are not stronger than the usos but its not them I'm talking of...I'm talking bout BROCK and STYLES both of em will be made to look strong

Not my fault, grin I've never really seen Emma wrestle that well before. grin

Cc makyDebbie

Watching the miz show now. Lol
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Must you argue with me this gurl grin

Brock can't come and win smackdowns champion like that now
Okay na, I hear you. Daeylar arguing with this guy na full time job I swear. cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Cc makyDebbie

Emma bad oo its soo sad she was released...ishe has the talent to succeed in other wrestling companies tho and wwe might call her back when she starts shinning again
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Cc makyDeie

Well, it's true. The babe no get talent for ring. grin
The one he featured sheamus and cesaro?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay na, I hear you. Daeylar arguing with this guy na full time job I swear. cheesy

Hear me well oooo...why are you calling daeylar now
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Well, it's true. The babe no get talent for ring. grin
The one he featured sheamus and cesaro?

Person wey dominate for nxt when charlotte and sasha and bailey dem dey dia no get talent for ring abi undecided
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Person wey dominate for nxt when charlotte and sasha and bailey dem dey dia no get talent for ring abi undecided
The talent don die then. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
The talent don die then. grin

I go call am make she Come beat you now grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Na today I know say you hate me. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:

Na lie....uve always known its the opposite grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

makydebbie:

grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Seriously? Wow
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

Emma bad oo its soo sad she was released...ishe has the talent to succeed in other wrestling companies tho and wwe might call her back when she starts shinning again

I was really impressed with her fight with Asuka, we all know if it was bailey she wouldn't have lasted that long grin
And I just liked her and her in ring personality, she seems cool, oh well.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

I was really impressed with her fight with Asuka, we all know if it was bailey she wouldn't have lasted that long grin
And I just liked her and her in ring personality, she seems cool, oh well.

I'll call bayley so that you will say all these things to her face angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay na, I hear you. Dylar arguing with this guy na full time job I swear. cheesy

Lol

pu7pl3, let's be real, it seems more likely Brock will win. I mean how can AJ beat him? And you know they want to set up Brock as this undefeatable champion,
I wonder if Daniel Bryan will be his advocate again at survivor series.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

I'll call bayley so that you will say all these things to her face angry

I'll call Alexa to give her just one DDT
LMAO grin grin
Abeg bailey dey disgrace person recently. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Seriously? Wow

Yea even asuka knows her...

In NXT ooo...that place is a talent mill
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol

pu7pl3, let's be real, it seems more likely Brock will win. I mean how can AJ beat him? And you know they want to set up Brock as this undefeatable champion,

You people are looking at. This match like its a title match that's the problem....this aint a fvcking title match its a match for brand supremacy and bragging rights which can go both ways....AJ can hang with anybody in the ring and do well despite his size brock aint an exception...

Underestimate AJ at your own peril brock
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol

pu7p, let's be real, it seems more likely Brock will win. I mean how can AJ beat him? And you know they want to set up Brock as this undefeatable champion,
Someone braun couldn't beat, it's now Aj not even Roman that'll beat. I tire for pu7pl3 I swear. cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

I'll call Alexa to give her just one DDT
LMAO grin grin
Abeg bailey dey disgrace person recently. grin

Don't worry she will surely bounce back...she is far better than you give her credit for
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Someone braun couldn't beat, it's now Aj not even Roman that'll beat. I tire for pu7pl3 I swear. cheesy

From this comment I can deduce you don't know aj styles well or you just want to underestimate him
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

From this comment I can deduce you don't know aj styles well or you just want to underestimate him
I know Aj, I know what he can do. I've known Aj since his debut at royal rumble.

I also know brock. I know what he can do. He'll take Aj to suplex city and give him just one f5 that'll render him paralyzed.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (77)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.