Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone (15904 Views)

Is There A Way One Can Make Microsoft Windows Phone Still Work With Whatsapp / Is There Any Other Phone As Useless As Windows Phone / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by AgentGoat: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2017
You be mumu
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by skywalker240(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2017
Drabeey:
Have you ever thought about the difference between white and black. Oh sorry i mean incompetence of Jonathan to the competence of Buhari.
No no no... Corruption of Jonathan to that of Buhari... You know that kain thing... Hehen ooo. That is the difference between andriod and Windows

Anyways....

Drabeey was HERE
so who among them is android And if u say buhari, i think u need a sound and powerful akpu full belle inspired slap, because the buhari we knw is a Asha 201 Java phone compared to Jonathan who is blackberry.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by ITbomb(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What a stupid question

Androids are better than Apple phones and you want to compare Androids to Window phones

Typical backward Nigerian, so quick to abuse without giving facts to his assertion

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by emi14: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What a stupid question

Androids are better than Apple phones and you want to compare Androids to Window phones

His not stupid. His not challenging you. Just to tap from the bounty of your knowledge. Everything shouldn't end in aggression. Detailed explanation will help. Thankyou

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2017
SweetAndre:
What is window? What of door phone?
How did this even made FP this Sunday morning?

#TeamAndroid#
If u want ur sh*t on FP,u post it on Sunday morning grin
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by ewizard1: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2017
Is someone asking this in 2017?
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Momoh7(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2017
tel am make e buy keke venza for me i prefer Toyota napep
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by roeb1987(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2017
i will advice u to go for android phone, because all the apk in window must be downloaded unlike android phone that u can either receive apk through bluetooth, xender, flash share or download. so i joined the train of android
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by thonyrule(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2017
I fear o! Window phones are trash....no one should make such comparism
SweetBoyFriend:

What a stupid question

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by eitch: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Windows phone is not for enthusiasts. If you ever feel like you've really explored android phones and you just wanna retire to using a phone naturally (no tweaks, no digging), Windows phone is not a bad option. Mind you, low end wp don't have good batteries, but I think the high ends should do... But if you're still new to smart phones and you buy wp, its like wasting your money

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by YeankahP: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Personally speaking,

Coming from a Nokia Lumia 925(windows) , and now with a GALAXY NOTE 3(android), I would say...both OS(es) come with it's pros and cons. While windows is light, neat, mininmalistic and simple. it does lack some of the apps and ability to customize with custom roms by rooting as we currently enjoy using an Android device. And with windows 10, you can have a unified experience across all devices running on windows. But of course, the android OS has all (or at least almost all) of the apps one would need but with ads flying in from every corner of ur screen.

My advice...If you use alot of apps, Android would do just fine. And if you're looking at trying an light and an ad free OS with basic apps. You might want to try the windows OS.

Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by calabaman(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2017
android!!!!

Gionee m6 mirror

or

Infinix note 3 pro
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Horlufemi(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2017
greggng:
I willl advice u to buy android phone like samsung note 3 is very rugged phone. My friend bought London use of it for 70 and it works very well.

That phone is the most reliable phone till date. It's a beast of a phone. If not that mine was stolen, I will still be using it and have no reason to upgrade.
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by nonxo007(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2017
As in the answer is too simple, ANDROID....windows is too complex...
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by adamsfriday27(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2017
U can even go ahead 2 buy d 2 fone...so dat u can knw d difference beta.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by richeeyo(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2017
SweetAndre:
What is window? What of door phone?
How did this even made FP this Sunday morning?

#TeamAndroid#

Bros I wonder ooooo
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by eitch: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2017
nonxo007:
As in the answer is too simple, ANDROID....windows is too complex...
i'd say too simple
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Amajerry83(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Android is better. I have used android, Apple and windows phone b4. Android is best on all levels. But it also depends on the Android phone though.
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by slawomir: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2017
humans hate what they don't understand.
stop hating on windows phone. Android phones are overrated.
as far as am concerned windows phone is the best. I used my lumia 925 for almost one year and I really enjoy it.
the 4G was superb. the rom internal memory was 32gig
it transfers files between phones by using Xender.
the display is second to non. beautiful Display
the battery is superb
the processor or rather ram was 1.6ghz of 4gig
the screen resolution is fantastic

7 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by kingtinnie(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2017
guys ,you don't seem to understand the op..the guy na unilorin student he is about to be given his WINDOWS TAB and would like to hear more bout it..
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2017
rmjoshua:
Android phones are good in terms of apps and availability of spear parts/accessories unlike windows phones that one only gets apps through apps store and her apps are not as much as that of android.
For two years now its has been windows all the way and i doubt if i can do without windows phone. I just love wondows phones.
#teamwindowsphones.
this mumu android people....woh leave dem...na we know wetin we de enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Rosella1: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Am presently using a windows phone, and believe me when i tell you that "Don't make a mistake using windows phone" iz nor good ohhhh, hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by mployer(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2017
People type from ignorance. Most has not used windows.
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by taofeek11(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Window is d best because of breeze grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by gymnasium(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What a stupid question

fan olf

oga sharap say what you know Android is no way near the ios..........am a fan of android and that's what i use............. grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=Adonis3 post=53224326]

Since it's confusion that's doing you

I suggest you go for and Android otherwise na frustration go kill you with windows

I feel windows is for people who know what they getting into and what they want

May God replenish this wisdom you've just oozed. I'm using a windows phone because it allows me to do alot of secretarial work on the go.
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by slap1(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What a stupid question

Early morning vex.
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by unmask: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Frenzy007:
plz i would be gettin a new phone in 3 days time nd i am confused to know which phone to buy.... I'll like some advice
why will anyone ask this kind of question?
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Adonis3: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2017
iamadonis2:

May God replenish this wisdom you've just oozed. I'm using a windows phone because it allows me to do alot of secretarial work on the go.

Amen bro

This one that your moniker is an earlier version of mine cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by kenmaro: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2017
shaokhan01:
go for Android. windows consumes too much of data

Hey! I have used both phones. Androids are not data friendly, windows are data friendly. Moreover, windows are for matured minds who ain't app crazy, just necessary, important, good and basic apps. While andriods are for the youthful minds who are entertainment and app freaks, any apps goes into androids even viruses and any garbage, just create it.

#WindowsForever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by murmee: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What a stupid question

Ur image would have been better portrayed if you did not add the first sentence to your post. To ask for knowledge is not stupid. The stupid person is the one that cannot answer questions politely!

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2017
the android is is better than the iOS and windows but both former beat android in security, the android os is very versatile and extensible and it doesn't have a static UI....I love the android is because it gives young minds the privilege of exploring, if u can code, u can develop ur own app with android studio but my conclusion is that just you should choose an os as a result of ur requirements and desired functionality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WWE 2k18 APK + OBB Data Mod Android Game Download / How To Bypass FRP Lock On Any Samsung Device / 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.