Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation (6000 Views)

Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:09am On Jan 29, 2017

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by slimthugchimee(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2017
noting new, still ugly undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Error 419!
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by EWAagoyin(m): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2017
what's this
what's happening here
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 29, 2017
Think she looks the same even worse as the colours too bright
Something subtke woukd have gern better..

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 29, 2017
cheesy

Nice make up...
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 29, 2017
No no no. She looks nicer before makeup
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 29, 2017
heheheheehe grin what kind of makeup is this?
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Twaci(f): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2017
I think what ruined your work was the lipstick.

Too bloody, too oily...would have preferred matte.

Either way, if you did this yourself, kudos on the brows, contours and blending! cheesy

7/10 smiley
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by CaroLyner(f): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2017
she went from cameron diaz to jay_z grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by refiner(f): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2017
She looks prettier without that vampire make over... angry
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by CaroLyner(f): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2017
Twaci:
I think what ruined your work was the lipstick.

Too bloody, too oily...would have preferred matte.

Either way, if you did this yourself, kudos on the brows, contours and blending! cheesy

7/10 smiley
Even the contouring is a zero
The highlighting is too much
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Twaci(f): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2017
CaroLyner:
Even the contouring is a zero
The highlighting is too much
No no, I'll blame that on the lighteningsmiley

But if you feel it's not properly done, why not post your before and after makeup picture to show us how it's done smiley
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by myfantasies(f): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2017
I think i prefer her without the makeup

She looks more beautiful dat way
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by luminouz(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Women n makeup....nawa o....can't I find a girl who just uses lipstick,face powder n she is good to go? Does she have to look like egungun masquerade to impress who? Me? Naaah! I like them natural! undecided

Any girl I go out with must swim by fire by force....to know if she has two faces abeg! undecided
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2017
ewwe
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Julietcutie(f): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2017
the lipstick is too glossy... don't really like it and the lips should have been lined a little with a conceler / pencil ...
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by CaroLyner(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2017
Twaci:
No no, I'll blame that on the lighteningsmiley

But if you feel it's not properly done, why not post your before and after makeup picture to show us how it's done smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAbERSnHE-I&itct=CA0QpDAYACITCIfooaLy5tECFRiwVQodljEO4jIHcmVsYXRlZEib3oio4u_Rr_8B&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG This youtube tutorial should help you
its beginner friendly
and oh you can thank me later smiley

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2017
CaroLyner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAbERSnHE-I&itct=CA0QpDAYACITCIfooaLy5tECFRiwVQodljEO4jIHcmVsYXRlZEib3oio4u_Rr_8B&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG This youtube tutorial should help you
its beginner friendly
and oh you can thank me later smiley
The girl on this video is a professional make-up artist while the one op brought here is an amateur.
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by eezeribe(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2017
She is even finer in her natural state
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by CaroLyner(f): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Benita27:
The girl on this video is a professional make-up artist while the one op brought here is an amateur.
exactly
thats the whole point
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
CaroLyner:
exactly
thats the whole point
I saw the video, is that you?.
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Augustap(f): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
She looks worst after the makeup- see as she open mouth like rat wey die for harmattan
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by kwinzara(f): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
see mouth....wohz hall dese sef? but the eyes are nice tho
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by LegalBaby(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
The fvck is this?? grin
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by dissybling(f): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
father lord,makeup gone wrong
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by eyinjuege: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Prettier without the make up
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by yhermmie(f): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
gross
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by GiaGunn(f): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Disturbing
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by IamLucy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Laughs out loud
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation by Michellla(f): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2017
I dont know who did this but that person deserves an award for horror transformation

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Proud Of My BBC (big Black c0ck) ..pics / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.