Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 (27232 Views)

Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Codes151(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
By that time then u guys will understand that youth are taking the bull by the horn! Old crooks
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by freeborn76(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tinubu was patient and strategic enough to build a strong APC that ousted GEJ and negotiated the VP position, the east could not even keep APGA afloat for one election season, always jumping ship for bread...the east is it's greatest problem.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by CXLVII: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

LOL... We called it amala party because is filled with people with amala brains. But now the Igbos want to put interest to it, you should be grateful because they are the ones with brains to move the party forward..
See how the amala filled brains in apc are messing up the country like their filty background with dirty culture and upbringing...

Igbos will continue to fight their interest in Nigeria until biafra is restored, you have the right to be confused as the afonja brain has the capacity of brain that will be likened to a chicken which cannot process reasonable thinking...

Now go and play with sand. And leave Igbos out of your misery, we have no time dwelling in the past... cheesy
Sai buhari cheesy
fk osibanjo he will only smell his asshole and not the presidential seat wink

What ever made Ojukwu to abscond and abandon his people to die runs in your blood.

Too much chest-beating

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by strenghtt: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin 2023 Is Buhari not dead again grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by brytee: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
The question is..... Is for u to conclude or we the electorate to conclude? Common sense ain't common at all
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by 247Dior(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
This group of vultures has no political value in south east

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by freeborn76(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:
[s][/s]

LOL, afonjas are the one confused...
OUK and Co knows what NK is capable of doing and for that they will better fight for the Igbo's interest...
Igbos about to take over apc, representing in PDP and having a foothold in APGA.

Shameless people, that is the problem, you are neither here not there, a people without identity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Almaiga: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

See painment...
Igbos are about to troop into apc and fill their own vacuum...
Haters should deal with it...

I tot ibo's where gunning for Biafra, abi una don give up? grin grin cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by abu12: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
goodluck jonathan will b regretting, that ipod want to leave him alone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by solidman59(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Which Buhari are they backing? The dead one or there's another one
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Stingman: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Vagabonds! grin grin grin

Yeye...Ask these old men what they achieved for the easterners under PDP...One of them was actually a former senate president...

Its all about going round the in circles..and you wicked liars love it when clueless leaders move in circles...so long as it favours you...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by CXLVII: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

See painment... grin

I can't believe what am reading.

You re coming to fill the vaccum in an Islamic party that you condemned and hated so much in 2015? grin grin grin

What is there to hate when you re bowing to the Party you despise.

Your folds re welcomed but please note that you will always be 5% in the system

11 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
What wicked clowns. Is this not an hyperbole ? Why not till 2078

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by jagorinho: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:

sir you broke the rules
i respect nairaland rules
thanks
until you quote the other guy, no one is breaking the rule. Enough of this childish attitude, tell your kinsmen not to start something they can never finish...Damn!!! i hate cry babies

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by ayindejimmy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

See painment... grin

I tell you... Eeen you mumu die!

There's no vacuum here

You have to create ur own space and fill it.

LOL! You're funny

8 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by oblak00(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
seunmsg:
Good to see that political leaders of IBO extraction have kicked off the campaign for Buhari's reelection even before other regions that supported the president in 2015. This is the IBO that we all know, the IBO that supports the national government always. We welcome back the true IBO spirit of one Nigeria. To the few remaining iPods, learn from your elders, they know better.
So what have you learnt from Buhari?
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by jagorinho: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stingman:

No, but if we start...we will be banned...How about that for fairness...? The bane of Nigeria right now is lack of fairness, injustice and pure wickedness...
my point is the guy must caution both sides
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by edo3(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iwuayanwu kwa
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Fogman(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Irrelevant and staled politicians that can sell their children future for a pot of porridge

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by balanceofterror1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Vagabonds! grin grin grin

You're too gullible
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by nwabobo: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
dplordx:
This is my problem with these people. You are never strong or united or bold enough to create your own political movement. Years ago, PDP was Obasanjo party, and immediately the same party turned GEJ to president, you abandoned your wretched party and all became PDP, starving your Ojuwku party to death. Today, your shameless lots are stampeding to APC, a once Amala party. What is wrong with turning Apga to a national party that could compete against APC? Well, you can't. All you do is hate, and then when those you hate gain the higher hand, you start forming familiarity. The same way you hate the Yorubas whose land you live. The same way you hate the Amala party that all your shameless political elites are decamping into. I see Nnamdi Kanu becoming an APC member once he's released.

Yorubas have moved from voting AD in 1999 to voting PDP in 2003, AC in 2007, ACN in 2011 and APC in 2015 and yet it is the Igbos who have been consistent with PDP that you want to die over.

Oya kill ya sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Elfaris(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Papertrail11(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
biobio111:
I can never support buhari in any political position

here is my grouse if everybody is joining APC who will be the opposition cos APC is performing poolrly in all spheres so bad that tinubu is hiding his face anything he says or miss yarhn can come back to hunt him cos pple dey para

but I blame that fat forke in PDP Ali modu sherrif who has not business's in politics other than selling suya
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Saintsquare(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
I thought they hated APC with passion, lol smh

4 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by balanceofterror1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

I can't believe what am reading.

You re coming to fill the vaccum in an Islamic party that you condemned and hated so much in 2015? grin grin grin

What is there to hate when you re bowing to the Party you despise.

Your folds re welcomed but please note that you will always be 5% in the system

If you and NgeneUkwuewu doesn't know how these useless politicians operates, you should read Obsanjo's 'MY WATCH'.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by ogunsj: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
kcnwaigbo:
Very good I like the description SE APC leaders. What more do you expect from an efulefu party.No wonder the masses rejected them at the polls
wait o. your leaders are not talking about biafra oooo. I have said it, biafra is for the jobless youths and political fraudsters.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by akeensbussy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
God is watching...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko / Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide / Governors Violating Interstate Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.