Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 (27231 Views)

Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Twistaray(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin

No wonder you people are refer to " E - Bow.

Una don finally bow to APC.

Joe, even though you were persecuted, hated by your brethen they've finaly gave in :

Ever since President Buhari won the 2015 Presidential elections he was destined to win having labored in 2003, 2007, 2011 and then 2015 a very vast preponderance of South South and South East indigenes have descended on the President, pouring invectives, calling him names, abusing his person and his exalted office, preaching hate, and ethnic divisions. I have followed this dangerous trend over a year now, and it is not abetting. It is growing like wild fire everyday. In recent times the South-South people whose son lost the election have moved on except the criminal avengers who are fighting for their pockets only and destroying their environment.

I have seen spirited and genuine efforts being made by the leaders of South-South to bring peace to the Niger Delta, and I heartily commend them for this. It is in their own interest. But in the South East, our people have refused to move on. In the diaspora, in Nigeria, in schools, in the markets, on the streets, in Churches, in Town Meetings etc Igbo have refused to move on. Every move the President makes to rebuild and reposition the country is abused, castigated and ethnic meaning read into it. The dangerous trend has become so embarrassing that one is compelled to speak out. While leaders of South-South have made interventions to make way for harmony and peaceful co-existence, Igbo leaders have maintained a deafening silence but this silence is no longer golden. Ethnic bigotry and hate speeches our people both at home and abroad dish out everyday endanger our people living in all parts of Nigeria. President Buhari belongs to a section of Nigeria and must not run away with the thinking that his people will be happy and clap for us when we malign and abuse one of their own.

No ethnic group in Nigeria moves and settles in any part of the country like the Igbo. They settle and do business in almost every part of the country, and when we throw stones to other Nigerians, we endanger their lives and their businesses. The worst sets of Igbo guilty of this dangerous trend are those living outside the country. While some of them are engaged in meaningful employment, many of them are unemployed. They have become economic refugees and cultural savages. They have formed an association of hate preachers and wailing bigots. They have through actions and deeds created millions of enemies for Ndigbo in Nigeria while they waste their precious gift of time abroad doing nothing.

Last week the Vice of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo was in Afe Babalola University Ekiti State as Guest Speaker during the University’s Convocation ceremony. In the cause of his speech, he told his capacity audience the Niger Delta Avengers are not freedom fighters but those fighting for their pockets only. I saw the story on facebook and other sites on the internet. The one on Facebook caught my attention because of nearly 400 reactions as at the time I read it. I took mental note of the reactions and the names attached to it. 95% are Igbo names and they abused and called the Vice President unprintable names for speaking the truth. This is a shame. Ignorance should not be a virtue. Ignorance is a disease. Foolishness is a tragedy. This is ignorance stupid. This is mental darkness. A roaring lion kills no game. It is only a river that wants to get dried up that forgets its source. A Chinese proverb tells me that “He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey. He who blames himself is half way there. He who blames no one has arrived.”

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/11/igbo-ethnic-bigotry-and-hate-campaigns-worry-me-joe-igbokwe

Jah bless our true, patriotic ibos,ipods bye bye grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by chincent: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lessuse bunch of Polythiefcians.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by darqly(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
petrov10:
Expired men with no relevance in S.E

Who told them Buhari will last till 2023? That's the same way useless PDP proclaimed they would rule for a100yrs, when they couldn't even last 16yrs angry angry
I'm shocked that these old brigade can't see that Nigerians are more politically aware, and don't suffer fools gladly. Let's see him scale 2019 first. 2023 ko, 1759 ni. angry angry
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by paskyboy: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

LOL see painment again...
Abeg where did you see they beg to join apc??
It is their right besides is apc your father's party??
When apc was formed even few Apga members joined most are Igbos too... Lol
You go wail and frustrate to death if you are not careful...
Bunch of losers.

Awolowo will be ashamed of you'all... grin

Why you do the guy this now

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by browniex: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
No matter thier wait and permutations, they will not be able to come up with a concensus candidate when it is time,every one will be fighting for his own pocket.

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by tsephanyah(f): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stingman:

Why won't you tag them fraudsters, when you gain most from the rot in Nigeria...filled with injustice and resource theft...Do you see anything wrong with the central government developing only the North and the SW with monies mainly from the eastern part? Do you see anything wrong with quota system, to different cut-off marks for federal schools...How can you see them...when you are gaining...more? You hate those not gaining to say a word...Understanding the life of a parasite would explain your existence... cool cool
America is the largest parasite In the world, yet they are the most powerful,.... Learn how to play chess then put it into processes in your life..

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by uzoizuce00898: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Igbo politicians ashawo.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by NaMeAboki: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chai! Chai! PDP and IPOB yoots, how market?
Better make una commit suicide sef.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by visiontech24: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
musicwriter:
These are political prostitutes that don't stand for anything. They're most likely running to APC to shield themselves from prosecution for corruption.

I watched that gathering on TV yesterday and I can tell you it's all about self gratification not about Igbo people. Must you be in the APC to better the lives of Igbo people? Tomorrow when they have another selfish reason to switch back to PDP, they'll give you cogent reasons why PDP is the best.
ebi like edey pain u. don't kill yourself
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Abagworo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Can we now agree that Rochas Okorocha saw the future in the past. T. B. Joshua even failed in that prophesy.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by rusher14: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
And Ojukwu rolled over in his grave.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by slap1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
A good majority of them won't even win their wards in an election. These ones are not quite politically relevant.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
And some people are now getting their brains back. Abeq make una give me that td jakes pinshure. E be like say that prayer don de work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by DozieInc(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
YourMrBoo:

LOL joke of the year...
Igbos to beg Yoruba is like asking to see yesterday
Guy wickdt.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by omokab: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

Politics is all about interest...
Is it now a crime to play politics?
Biko I support the new Igbo agenda whether in apc or Pdp, they should go and fight for the Igbo's interest...

I know the haters will love to see the Igbos being left out in the scheme of things, but you guys gonna be shamed...

Stupid afonjas...
You can go and form another party... Yoobish.
why are you saying yorubas should go and form another party bcs ur leaders are coming to join what yoruba labour for? At the same time am not supporting the yoruba man criticising the igbo for realising their mistake and join APC because igbo leaders knows what it take to be at the centre of the govt. The yorubas have started gainning what they labour for starting from the key position in the federal government to construction of lagos ibadan express road that has been in a bad condition for a very long time. Lagos ibadan rail line and host of others. The second Niger bridge is an achievement but the igbo need more than this and what can facilitate it is their leaders to join the moving train. Onitha -enugu road should be giving urgent attention and others like that. I think is because of this igbo leaders come together to support the government of PMB. And I think this will as well reduce hate speech against the president from the south east and south south. All I want iis unity and better Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by willibounce1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol... this is bad news to ipods and nnamdi kanu. Mehn! There is no single hope for kanu oooo. The way things a going ehn that guy might stay in jail till 2023... lol

These are the same set of miscreants who call other people betrayers and saboteurs...see as them don abandon kanu go join APC. The same party they claim wants to islamise nigeria...kikikiki. Walaitalai! E no go better for Nigerian politicians. The masses just need to begin to use their brains

4 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Twistaray(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:
And Ojukwu rolled over in his grave.

Even after been referred to as " 5%". I guess this is final submission to northerner leadership cool

Bye bye brafrau kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Pascal181: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
I so much pity Igbo, they can sell their birthright for portage just like essau. I'm quite sure those elders were given some money.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Twistaray(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
willibounce1:
Lol... this is bad news to ipods and nnamdi kanu. Mehn! There is no single hope for kanu oooo. The way things a going ehn that guy might stay in jail till 2023... lol

These are the same set of miscreants who call other people betrayers and saboteurs...see as them don abandon kanu go join APC. The same party they claim wants to islamise nigeria...kikikiki. Walaitalai! E no go better for Nigerian politicians. The masses just need to begin to use their brains

My brother, you've just described ipods yoots, wella grin

I guess they are now facing face at t detriment of their heroe,KANU grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by klax(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Look at Biafrans!!! I'm sure some Biafran goats will be jumping up now.

God please why do my parents came from the region called east God why do you just choose to placed me among fools likes this People with no direction, no sense thank God they manage to have business sense if not hhhmmmm....let me not say what is in my mind.

Look at them look at foolish living things. Come 2023, 2050, 2090 presidency will not reach east quote me anywhere. So finally Okorocha has succeeded to brainwashed you all to go and be licking the a r s e of the North shame on you big shame indeed. So tell me who is now The North Slaves Definitely the South East.

Biko nwanne una see una lives I know rebellion is in our blood I mean in their blood in everything it's ugly head always show up from the east. God see your pikin. Ojukwu see those that claimed they love you, the ancestors of the land of igbo look at your pikin every little time to get their foot on ground one way or the other the North know how to catch them and waste their own golden opportunity and when being used and dumped say next you will hear is oh we are being marginalised next thing oh biafra. Politically east I mean igbo my own people are failure.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Inova(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dont mind then. Like they will be relevant in APC. Igbos with thier politics of "highest bidder"

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Twistaray(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Here is another good news for the good people of SW and the North.

Another ibo man has submitted to the authority of the north and SW. grin

APC : Operation take over anambra,ibo land.
Ipod yoots what you gonna do now grin grin

Anambra born Billionaire Businessman, Sir Emeka Offor has joined the ruling part, the All Progressive Congress (APC) from PDP.

Sir Emeka Offor was one of the strongmen of PDP in Anambra State before his defection.

Sir Emeka Offor is an oil magnate and government contractor.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/breaking-billionaire-businessman-sir.html?m=1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1548530575175727&id=100000563983468

3 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mod, move this joker too to same section.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Halexgos(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
nedu666:
ibos. the. greatest nightmare of afonjas . chk out the no of threads afonjas open about ibos, ipob and u will see a people who confuse their shadow for ibos
sorry o

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by bantudra: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
soo...no need to quarrel about who will be president till 2019..

the elders have spoken...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by wink2015(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
In a true democracy, power should belong to the people. There should be no rule that Buhari must win the 2019 Presidential election by force.

All this self-appointed political commentator should realise that come 2019 we could have another President from any part of Nigeria. It is not something that Obasanjo and others should be sellings to different geo-political zones

The like of Obasanjo, Nnamani, Iwuayanwu should stop trading off the Presidential seat.

They should know that Nigerians are getting wiser everyday and our democracy is equally growing.

Take for instance, If it is now it would be very difficult for folks like Obasanjo to win a second term unlike in the past where he rigged his way to victory.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Inova(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
klax:
Look at Biafrans!!! I'm sure some Biafran goats will be jumping up now.

God please why do my parents came from the region called east God why do you just choose to placed me among fools likes this People with no direction, no sense thank God they manage to have business sense if not hhhmmmm....let me not say what is in my mind.

Look at them look at foolish living things. Come 2023, 2050, 2090 presidency will not reach east quote me anywhere. So finally Okorocha has succeeded to brainwashed you all to go and be licking the a r s e of the North shame on you big shame indeed. So tell me who is now The North Slaves Definitely the South East.

Biko nwanne una see una lives I know rebellion is in our blood I mean in their blood in everything it's ugly head always show up from the east. God see your pikin. Ojukwu see those that claimed they love you, the ancestors of the land of igbo look at your pikin every little time to get their foot on ground one way or the other the North know how to catch them and waste their own golden opportunity and when being used and dumped say next you will hear is oh we are being marginalised next thing oh biafra. Politically east I mean igbo my own people are failure.
Hi friend please do not loose hope. I am no Igbo but however I also dont belive in giving up. What igbos need is a total reorientation. We are all one without any tribal marginisation. Bitternes is alway what causes this sense of misdirection. Yorubas do not quarel with Igbos nor do they hate the Notherners and thats why they are progressing. But the igbos will quarrel with yorubas and Northerners. Tell me how will such tribe progress. It means there is something wrong about the way the Igbos sees coexistence. With time they will adjust. Thats my hope

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Twistaray(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:
soo...no need to quarrel about who will be president till 2019..

the IBO elders have spoken...
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Grundig: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oya oooooo. 2019 is almost set. Now, I will know if Igbo's are truly against the APC in the south east. Should these guys fail to win anambra then they should go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Ake1: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
I so much like ken nmani, he always stand for masses and I have not hear of corruption case on his neck unlike others from rising sun who worship their stomach as their shrine.

This man a hero to Nigeria as a country. If Nigeria is united ken nnamani would have being national leader though I am still praying for him.

IPOD leaders to forgotten in Kuje. He will rotten there like fish outside pod.

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by bantudra: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
jfleece:
The Ibo leaders will sell their political birthright for monetary rewards.... When they are fully aware that the buhari administration is nothing but a failure... I just pity ipob leader, he is just rotting In prison for nothing.. The Ibo race is not worth dying for... Bunch of political demagogues..

kanu is finish.....

why the hell should igbos give up nigeria??..

it doesnt make sense...

ipob never see chumchin...

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Stingman: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
tsephanyah:
America is the largest parasite In the world, yet they are the most powerful,.... Learn how to play chess then put it into processes in your life..

Why do you lie about America...? Can you show me any part of Texas looking like the Niger Delta? Or where black kids have lower cut off marks in public a school systen to catch up? Your chess game is to cheat people...while you lazy around..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus / Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.