Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 (27227 Views)

Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by sapele914(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:
My people My people, Ah tell you, evil men are in power both in Abuja and South East..
True Talk like Mtn.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by chibuzorAbia: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
GOD!!! CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA! I REJECT MY IGBONESS TODAY!!! WAILING BADLY!!!!!

MY IGBO PEOPLE EATING THEIR 2 YEAR OLD VOMIT?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Deepfreezer(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rocha's said they will start with Anambra election to show they have arrived. OK

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

See painment... grin
Igbos are about to troop into apc and fill their own vacuum...
Haters should deal with it...

Shame on you. The last time here you were screaming Biafra. Now you remember that Igbos have a vacuum in amala party that they have to fill.

I guess Nnamdi Kanu will join APC too and contest for Local Govt chairmanship.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
nedu666:
afonjas are scared of ibos coming into apc least they turn it to pdp ;Dafonjas are scared of ibos coming into apc least they turn it to pdp

We all know what happened to PDP don't we? It's a shell of It's former self.

Anything you touch gets destroyed.

So Yes, they should be scared.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by adimsmt: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=40kobo77 post=53224287]Really?tell me more.[/quo

What will happen come 2023, A new party will be formed that northerners will abandon APC to seek a new alliance but not with the IGBOS. With the way things are in our country, Northerners will never vote in an Igbo president that is a fact. My people in APC who are dreaming for Igbo president come 2023 through APC, let me make it clear APC will be irrelevant come 2023 just watch and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
jfleece:
The Ibo leaders will sell their political birthright for monetary rewards.... When they are fully aware that the buhari administration is nothing but a failure... I just pity ipob leader, he is just rotting In prison for nothing.. The Ibo race is not worth dying for ... Bunch of political demagogues..

@bolded, why do you think Ojukwu ran away during the war?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Galaxie: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
dplordx:
This is my problem with these people. You are never strong or united or bold enough to create your own political movement. Years ago, PDP was Obasanjo party, and immediately the same party turned GEJ to president, you abandoned your wretched party and all became PDP, starving your Ojuwku party to death. Today, your shameless lots are stampeding to APC, a once Amala party. What is wrong with turning Apga to a national party that could compete against APC? Well, you can't. All you do is hate, and then when those you hate gain the higher hand, you start forming familiarity. The same way you hate the Yorubas whose land you live. The same way you hate the Amala party that all your shameless political elites are decamping into. I see Nnamdi Kanu becoming an APC member once he's released.
Oga what nonsense are you talking about, that some group of people led by Okoroawusa met and decided to sell their agenda does not mean they are automatically speaking for the whole of Igbo's. Come to think of it, APC is not a Yoruba party,it had Hausa's aswell and few Igbo's like okoroawusa, ngige and co. If it were an amala party, I can tell you with all certainty that most Igbo will have nothing to do with it. Believe me, there is absolutely no love lost.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by ogundeleai(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Vagabonds! grin grin grin
The irony of it is that the block vote for Buhari that is expected from the North will now come from SE and SS... #suchislife

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Omonigeriarere: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

See painment... grin
Igbos are about to troop into apc and fill their own vacuum...
Haters should deal with it...

Really? The same party your lots called:

1. Islamic party

2. Northern party

3. Afonjas party?

No more food in PDP: the next move is where honey is (APC): why can't you stick with APGA, the real IBO party?

Confused set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by cashlurd(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Igbo leaders are a disgrace to what ethnic leaders should be. Talk of that idiot who just said Igbos don't have the money to run a smooth party and win an election... please who are the "igbos" that don't? if you are poor.or stingy.. don't generalize it. HONESTLY, iGBo leaders are a sham! They lack Unity and Focus. They are misdirected and clueless. They run and think with their stomach! Selfish bigots! I'm an Igbo and am ashamed to call them my leaders!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by ogundeleai(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
dplordx:

Lol. Wetin pain me. It shows how useless your leaders are. Bunch of tired brains begging APC for admission. Ojukwu is so proud of you useless peeps
The two of you are speaking towards same direction but none of you read each one comment deeply
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
cstr55:

They are pained because they know what it means for them.
They are not very good competitors.

Are we to assume now that your beerfraud is dead and your dilector has been abandoned to rot in a cell?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
They have abandoned Kanu,ipob and Biafra for their own unachievable self interests

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by cstr55: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ioannes:

Are we to assume now that your beerfraud is dead and your dilector has been abandoned to rot in a cell?
Don't worry about beerfraud. It is not yours to care about.
Care about the igbos entering the APC and claiming a stake thereby diluting the yoruba influence.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Galaxie:

Oga what nonsense are you talking about, that some group of people led by Okoroawusa met and decided to sell their agenda does not mean they are automatically speaking for the whole of Igbo's. Come to think of it, APC is not a Yoruba party,it had Hausa's aswell and few Igbo's like okoroawusa, ngige and co. If it were an amala party, I can tell you with all certainty that most Igbo will have nothing to do with it. Believe me, there is absolutely no love lost.
abeg make we hear word,there was a time some of your people were calling APC Yoruba party,now that the party is now in charge,you and your people are now coming out to romance it

4 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
any one that called himself an igbo man joining APC is a disgrace to the igbo race..quote me anywhere Ken and so called igbo leaders joining APC cannot even win ordinary local Government Chairman in their own constituency... old fools parading themselves as igbo leaders...joining a failed course called APC...greedy politicians that are after their stomach....none of them will go unpunished
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Galaxie: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
IYANGBALI:
abeg make we hear word,there was a time some of your people were calling APC Yoruba party,now that the party is now in charge,you and your people are now coming out to romance it
Is APC a Yoruba party?
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Mbediogu(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Vagabonds! grin grin grin

No insults intended Sir. But can you truly say that the support of A PC and Buhari by these politicians who are well known to the Igbos whom they claim to represent, will in the end also lead to the support of APC by the Igbos? I wish but doubt it so much because I know my ppl. Politicians are what they are but Igbos don't depart from their core values in or out of politics.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by lilytender: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

LOL see painment again...
Abeg where did you see they beg to join apc??
It is their right besides is apc your father's party??
When apc was formed even few Apga members joined most are Igbos too... Lol
You go wail and frustrate to death if you are not careful...
Bunch of losers.

Awolowo will be ashamed of you'all... grin

And Ojukwu will be very happy that you buried him, his party and your destinies.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by doubleportion: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kingsley1000:
we need igbo president
You will need to publicly denounce IPOB, then we can now begin to trust you grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
LOL IPOB how market ooooo

2019 go sweet me die..

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Stingman: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
LOL IPOB how market ooooo

2019 go sweet me die..

Nigeria how market since 1914?
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Galaxie:

Is APC a Yoruba party?
do I look like google?

1 Like

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Stingman: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
doubleportion:

You will need to publicly denounce IPOB, then we can now begin to trust you grin

UNITY BEGGAR!!!
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stingman:

Nigeria how market since 1914?

Try ask GEJ..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Austinoiz(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wetin come dey pain these brown roof lots say Igbo heavyweights are flooding into APC.
Is APC not a free-for-all party?
Abi na una papa Jagaban get APC?

Igbos are taking over APC, if you dont like it, eat from the WASTE and die.
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Stingman: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Try ask GEJ..

Was he born then?
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by doubleportion: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stingman:

UNITY BEGGAR!!!
So what do you want to presided over? Divided Nigeria? Isolation can't pay you, your leaders know that well, and they are taking steps to right their wrong. Or how will your IPOB ideology looks when you produce President?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by toshmann(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
After boko haram, and fulani cattle terrorists and igbophobic nigerians, the next most dangerous threat to igbo people is mr iwuanyanwu
Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by Stingman: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
doubleportion:

So what do you want to presided over? Divided Nigeria? Isolation can't pay you, your leaders know that well, and they are taking steps to right their wrong. Or how will your IPOB ideology looks when you produce President?

I can assure, their action is only for their bank account...Almost all of them have been in PDP, they couldn't as much repair Enugu to Onitsha express road, talk more of the 2nd Niger bridge...Is it under APC that all those would be done? Restructuring Nigeria, so that every region can manage their resources, educational system, economy, religion....and even their borders, will make all the regions prosper and progress faster...I hate hearing the advise of Easterners to go develop their regions, while the central government is developing other regions especially the North and SW. If all can't be treated equally and fairly, then division would be the best option...I give you an example...If the federal government takes a loan of $30 billion...then spend $8billion for strategic projects...share the remaining $4 billion per the 6 geopolitical zones, the infrastructures in the zones will be enhanced. That is better than the government building $1.5 billion rail line from Abuja to Kaduna..and another $1.2 billion from Kaduna to Kano...When will they build Enugu through Onitsha to PH? You get what I mean...Let every region spend on their needs..So far Nigeria has failed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 by ceragon123: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
dplordx:
This is my problem with these people. You are never strong or united or bold enough to create your own political movement. Years ago, PDP was Obasanjo party, and immediately the same party turned GEJ to president, you abandoned your wretched party and all became PDP, starving your Ojuwku party to death. Today, your shameless lots are stampeding to APC, a once Amala party. What is wrong with turning Apga to a national party that could compete against APC? Well, you can't. All you do is hate, and then when those you hate gain the higher hand, you start forming familiarity. The same way you hate the Yorubas whose land you live. The same way you hate the Amala party that all your shameless political elites are decamping into. I see Nnamdi Kanu becoming an APC member once he's released.

Are you telling us not to come and fill the vacuum we Igbo APC members are seeing in the party and decision making table? Are you saying we can't work together? That i support APC does not mean I will be cool if I see injustice. just Like how I loved Pst. Adeboye at least for schooling in the East, but most Igbos feel inferior in his church because the hierarchy of the church has shown major preference to the yorubas. Bros if there is space in APC and the party is supposed to be a national party, allow Igbos who run the shows in the East to come in and join us who have always prayed for progress in SE even as APC members

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert / Court Orders Kwara Government To Stop Demolishing Of Saraki’s Property / Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.