Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) (5414 Views)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by oduastates: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Carry foreign religions out for head
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Firefire(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2017
I don't understand? Could this be a drama stage or something?

If not, this is NOT acceptable and should be condemned immediately by Sultan of Sokoto & MURIC.

Otherwise...

1 Like

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
See how we Christians deh fear...they Neva start nigrin
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Hash86(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hahaha.. I AM VERY SURE THESE CLOWNS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.
FROM THE WAY THEY PRONOUNCED THE ADZAN AND THE WAY THE OTHE GUY WAS PRAYING ( GOING STRAIGHT TO SUJUD WITHOUT RUKU'U) IF YOU KNOW ISLAM VERY WELL YOU WILL SEE CLEARLY THAT THEY'RE NOT MUSLIMS IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CONSPIRACY PLOT AGAINST ISLAM...

4 Likes

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by limeta(f): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hash86:
FROM THE WAY THEY PRONOUNCED THE ADZAN AND THE WAY THE OTHE GUY WAS PRAYING ( GOING STRAIGHT TO SUJUD WITHOUT RUKU'U) IF YOU KNOW ISLAM VERY WELL YOU WILL SEE CLEARLY THAT THEY'RE NOT MUSLIMS IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CONSPIRACY PLOT AGAINST ISLAM...

They are muslims ,
I know you like this ,you laughing and enjoying the moment keep it up
Keep pushing them one day we will come out to die with you.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by PaulIdu: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
You see why why I support Trump .
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by PaulIdu: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hash86:

Please dont believe this guy, this is how the water down situation to keep gullible christians calm by saying they are not real Muslim ...The truth is that all muslims will from today see both men as heroes

3 Likes

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by PaulIdu: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
When is the DSS going to parade and charge both men to court

1 Like

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Agunnewi: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood" said by President Buhari on May 15, 2012? Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" said by Lawal Kaita on October 5, 2010? Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day" said by Elrufai on July 15, 2012? If you keep quiet at this double standard, at least be honest enough to tell your children why they are second class citizens in their own nation!

1 Like

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Ngokafor(f): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
....This is exactly what Apostle Suleiman spoke against..but as usual some ignorant Christian colluded with confused atheists and muslims to shout him down..

....well Christians who feel they are safe because they are in the South can continue fooling themselves that they are dealing with normal human called muslims..

....una eyes gp clear soon...Than God i will leave this country soon.
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by SaulRazor: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

....This is exactly what Apostle Suleiman spoke against..but as usual some ignorant Christian colluded with confused atheists and muslims to shout him down..

....well Christians who feel they are safe because they are in the South can continue fooling themselves that they are dealing with normal human called muslims..

....una eyes gp clear soon...Than God i will leave this country soon.

Ignorant and non chalant christians are going to be the downfall of Christianity if something is not done about them
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Ngokafor(f): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hash86:

...Yeah we know..Boko haramite are not muslims,Isis,Alqaeda,hamas included undecided

....Keep deceiving yourselves but your cups will be full sooner or later

3 Likes

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Ngokafor(f): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
SaulRazor:

Ignorant and non chalant christians are going to be the downfall of Christianity if something is not done about them

....Spot on.
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by ifyalways(f): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is strange and totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by sweetchii: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
abdulaz:
Why didn't they defend themselves as their God Apostle Suleman directed?
I am sorry to say u re fulish if dis is wat u have 2 say.typical character of ter rorist.
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin lol this very funny
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by abnsugbe: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
I watched this video in disbelief...Men am speechless but its Becoming open that Really Muslims owns Nigeria therefore making everybody their slaves if they can enter church and do such.
I pity only the Yorubas who are seeing what we IGBOS saw Years Back.....
Make una continue dey dine with them..its well

1 Like

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Masterclass32: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just look at the audacity. Walk into a church service and start talking thrash.

Why can't this people just face their religion and leave others be? Thought Nigeria had the right to freedom of religion enshrined in the constitution. The hell are these people trying to convert people by force? This is becoming unbearable. They are really pushing it.
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
grin lol this very funny
just imagine the kind of things that amuse you...
SMH
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Nbote(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
And jus last year a Catholic church in Suleja was attacked and damaged, for holding a program at d same time they were holding their prayers. Some ediots won't say a word or even act like dey noticed until ppl start insulting their religion.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
DDeliverer:

just imagine the kind of things that amuse you...

SMH

Didn't it amise u be veracious
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol...d towel headed sand nigars 4rm sahara republic are tired of worshiping under d sun. The terrorists need shade 4 prayers.

1 Like

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by andayo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
I'm sure DSS will not see this.
Hypocrites!
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hash86:

wee you kip shut! They borrowed the beards and the burnt out foreheads. They are irritants, and trouble makers, let them just conclude the display of their madness and allow them go. They are not worth it.
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by betterABIAstate: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Islamic republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Agimor(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
All Muslims are terrorist and all terrorists are Muslims/infidels.
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by ndavengers: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..?

#NnamdiKanu, 6th Feb. 2014

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

#NnamdiKanu, 12 Oct 2014

“The Fulani will take over the entire south as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for the Fulani Herdsmen. Then the conquest will be completed, we will become their serfs forever”
#NnamdiKanu, 6th Nov 2014
“Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option, Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his parochial view point. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer”

#NnamdiKanu, 2nd Dec. 2014

“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 16th Jan 2015

“Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.
They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours, we are in big trouble”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 15th March 2015

“All we ever wanted is freedom to realize our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us in this planet, but there is persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others. They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries, they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South. They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or Boko Haram (2011). They are enemies of peaceful co-existence. We want freedom, we respect justice and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of human live. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue in order to rule over everybody else”

#FreeNnamdiKanu
#DeathtoBuhari

1 Like

Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Jayceo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique please push this to front page
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
A Christian should try this stunt in a mosque. Sincerely that person's graphic photos will make FP and trend for months.

Remember the woman that was beheaded in Kano and the other one murdered in ABJ?
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by DonCortino: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Any christian that tries this in any mosque would ave been dead since. undecided
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Omagzee:
A Christian should try this stunt in a mosque. Sincerely that person's graphic photos will make FP and trend for months.

Remember the That woman that was beheaded in Kano and the other one murdered in ABJ?
Ohaneze grin
Re: 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) by abdulaz: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
sweetchii:
I am sorry to say u re fulish if dis is wat u have 2 say.typical character of ter rorist.
I'm so sorry sis I didn't mean to offend you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Argument Against Atheism In Nigeria? / Debate Topics In A Christian Teenagers Gathering / Members Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Weeps As T.B Joshua's Corps Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.