Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

3 South-East Governors To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 South-East Governors To Join APC (30236 Views)

Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by emmabest2000(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
They will run out soon
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by LecciGucci: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nawao
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Lordsocrates: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Everyman fighting for himself...
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by nani212(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
This could still be a hoax. APC has taught me that seeing is believing. Till the 3 governors join APC, I'll take this with a pinch of salt.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by chairmanchairmam: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
people should stop using the name of igbos in vain
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Emekaflatt: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
freeborn76:
Wow! If I was from the Southeast, I would have buried my head in shame by now, what a directionless bunch of pot-bellied dumbos

They don't have sense na.. do you see anybody taking them seriously again on Nairaland

After shouting islamic party, amala and ewedu and every nonsense their flat heads could think of, see them now
Uselessness of the highest order

5 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Boydehot: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Story for the Gods.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by CXLVII: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
kabrud:
Bad news for liepods. The real men of substance are making waves while the illiterates are making noise on the streets.
The dilector has 26 more years to go.

That if "Dilector" doesn't die in prison cos surviving in Kuje prison for 26 year is almost impossible, especially when u feeding on watery beans an half cooked rice.

3 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Benjamin, our father's last born...Judah must not forsake Benjamin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by ogawisdom(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by lielbree: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lie like lai mohamed
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by ruggedtimi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ararume my man...
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
waternogetememy:
THESE PEOPLE 4 THE LOVE OF OUR CREATOR SHOULD STOP MENTIONING MY STATE.

ANAMBRA IS APGA AND APGA IS BRINGING THAT STATE OUT OF DECAY AND BACKWARDNESS, WE HAVE NO REASON TO CHANGE APGA FOR APC.

OBIANO WILL COMPLETE HIS 8 YEAR TENURE IN APGA AND THEREAFTER APC CAN HAVE HIM. OBIANO MUST HAND ANAMBRA OVER TO SOLUDO IN APGA. APGA WILL ALWAYS RULE ANAMBRA.

I TAKE OUR CREATOR NAME BEG BUHARI, LEAVE MY STATE ALONE, WE ARE NOT IMO PEOPLE, WE ARE VERY BITTER AND VENGEFUL. WE DONT KNOW FORGIVENESS, SO FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE.

I support apga in Anambra. But Apc for one Nigeria. Biafra is an illusion
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by ionsman: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Umahi is # 1.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by justmenoni: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
For him, “we are going to support President Mohammadu Buhari for the eight years he is going to lead the nation.

As if he's God....

2 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by mesoprogress(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
They are aligning for their pockets, not for southeast zone.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by months: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
justmenoni:
For him, “we are going to support President Mohammadu Buhari for the eight years he is going to lead the nation.

As if he's God....

Did somebody say 8 years for Buhari with all this death rumour every year and abroad medical treatment?

If Buhari survive 2017, he will need miracle in 2018, by 2019 na for wheel chair and stretcher he will campaign for second term.

2 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by musicwriter(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
These are political prostitutes that don't stand for anything. They're most likely running to APC to shield themselves from prosecution for corruption.

I watched that gathering on TV yesterday and I can tell you it's all about self gratification not about Igbo people. Must you be in the APC to better the lives of Igbo people? Tomorrow when they have another selfish reason to switch back to PDP, they'll give you cogent reasons why PDP is the best.

3 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by djbobby007: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
unknown names trying to reap where they didn't sow
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by autonomous22: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
After d defections then PDP or oda party wins 2019 presidential Election, I wonder wat NDIGBO would do .....
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by months: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
autonomous22:
After d defections then PDP or oda party wins 2019 presidential Election, I wonder wat NDIGBO would do .....

Ndiigbo and Rivers did not defect just men after their own individual gains.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Grundig: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:
This is what we igbos call Nro ina.Which SE Governor will want to put his reelection in jeopardy by decamping to that cursed party
My guy, that guy in ebonyi is a buhari fan.
The one in Enugu is another one.

There have been rumours that obiano has been cozying up to some APC guys in anambra. So he may be the third one.

Nobody cares for abia. The Aba boys no wan hear anything APC.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by JuneOctober(f): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Today APC, tomorrow PDP, the day after tomorrow, APGA and the cycle continues. Their legs would soon be cut off. All is for their personal benefit not like they care really. sad
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Royalfurnitures: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Let them join, soon their eyes will clear and they'd want to leave

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by cirmuell(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by GreatMahmud: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Igbos lack political discipline...Disunity is their greatest shortcoming!!
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Okudiover(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool THE TOPIC SAID : THREE SOUTH EASTERN GOVERNORS TO DEFECT TO APC". NO NAMES WHERE MENTIONED BUT FROM ALL INDICATIONS THE APC LED GOVERNMENT AT THE CENTRE WANT TO GET THEIR DIRTY HANDS ON A VIABLE STATE LIKE ANAMBRA.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool MAKE WE WAIT AND SEE HOW THEM GO TAKE DO AM AS RIVERS STATE AND BAYELSA STATE NO GREE THEM.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Atiku2019: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Beno3:
We the South East Did It To Ourselves...... ASK ME HOW? angry angry angry

How?
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by waternogetememy: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
PUSH1:

I support apga in Anambra. But Apc for one Nigeria. Biafra is an illusion

Do people talk about illusion?

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by focus7: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
This will definitely cause a heart attack for some Igbos ignoramus who do not have any relevance even in their fathers compound not to talk of their village and they want to come here to claim they know about Igbos politics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: 10 Quotes From Supreme Court’s Dissenting Judgement / Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.