Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

3 South-East Governors To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 South-East Governors To Join APC (30239 Views)

Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by abasumike12345: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
most of this leaders don't have their people at heart
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by waternogetememy: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
months:

Did somebody say 8 years for Buhari, with all this death rumour every year and abroad medical treatment?

If Buhari survive 2017, he will need miracle in 2018, by 2019 na for wheel chair and stretcher he will campaign for second term.

The drunkards can say wat they like as long as body no sweet dem reach Anambra, becos dat wont be funny and it wont end well for anybody. angry
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by waternogetememy: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
months:

Did somebody say 8 years for Buhari, with all this death rumour every year and abroad medical treatment?

If Buhari survive 2017, he will need miracle in 2018, by 2019 na for wheel chair and stretcher he will campaign for second term.

The drunkards can say wat they like as long as body no sweet dem reach Anambra becos dat wont be funny and it wont end well for anybody. angry
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by mikolo80: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
kropotkin2:
This is an unhealthy development for our democracy. We need a strong and vibrant opposition to the ruling party and this defection if true, weakens the only threat to APC's hold on power. Divided government always enriches the polity and keeps the party in power on their toes knowing that they can be booted out by the electorate at any time. PDP politicians should remain where they are and rebuild their party
PDP not built to do such
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by mikolo80: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
The rate Igbos leaders are embracing APC amaze me oooo. Abi na recession cause am?
ppl wen no get conviction about anything other than money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by sixtusn: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bunch of idiots in d East. Pls special announcement, if EFCC is after u, join APC. East shld stay clear of all these politicians that have missed their way already.

2 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by months: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
sixtusn:
Bunch of idiots in d East. Pls special announcement, if EFCC is after u, join APC. East shld stay clear of all these politicians that have missed their way already.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by zendy: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Okorocha is fooling himself. APC stands no chance in Igbo land. The only reason APC has a hold on Imo state is because Rochas took his mandate there.

Rochas is just misguided. In his mind, Igbo president is everything. Sorry bro but it is not. Im a proud Igbo man but Im praying that an Igbo man will ever be president of a messed up place like Nigeria.There is no Igbo politician of note who is a member of APC.

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by ngmgeek(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Igbo leaders and politicians will always be played because they are clueless, selfish and fantastically corrupt. From 2023 to 2043 cheesy

What else is new? Dream on people!
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Abagworo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu. Obiano's chance of re-election is higher under APC.

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Ijaya123: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
waternogetememy:
THESE PEOPLE 4 THE LOVE OF OUR CREATOR SHOULD STOP MENTIONING MY STATE.

ANAMBRA IS APGA AND APGA IS BRINGING THAT STATE OUT OF DECAY AND BACKWARDNESS, WE HAVE NO REASON TO CHANGE APGA FOR APC.

OBIANO WILL COMPLETE HIS 8 YEAR TENURE IN APGA AND THEREAFTER APC CAN HAVE HIM. OBIANO MUST HAND ANAMBRA OVER TO SOLUDO IN APGA. APGA WILL ALWAYS RULE ANAMBRA.

I TAKE OUR CREATOR NAME BEG BUHARI, LEAVE MY STATE ALONE, WE ARE NOT IMO PEOPLE, WE ARE VERY BITTER AND VENGEFUL. WE DONT KNOW FORGIVENESS, SO FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE.

What is Buhari's interest in Anambra State, does he want to contest for governorship there?

Instead of you to talk to your greedy leaders who lack principle. They should take a cue from Tinubu, the Jagaban, who remained in opposition all through before tactically becoming a leader in the ruling government. I will recommend they should attend School of Jagabaism.
Several formidable political office-holders have learnt one or two things from there.

4 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by months: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Abagworo:

Is Imo State planing to interfere with Anambra election? Okorocha might have rigged Imo state successfully but Anambra is a different ball game. I hope ur understanding wat Rochas is about to start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by chukagates(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emekaflatt:

They don't have sense na.. do you see anybody taking them seriously again on Nairaland

After shouting islamic party, amala and ewedu and every nonsense their flat heads could think of, see them now
Uselessness of the highest order
you are the greatest FOOL for you to think that those pot bellied political prostitues represents the IGBO you are MAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by LasGidiOwner: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Useless frustrated old man keep your APC in your useless Imo state. We are not interested. Anambra is a specially important state hence a specially crafted party - APGA.

[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by juok: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chiefobdk1:
Apc ve 0.003456% chance of winning anambra elections
Are you counting bitcoin
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by hman4real(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
haha DSS will trace your address. You will explain the drawing.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Abagworo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
Okorocha is fooling himself. APC stands no chance in Igbo land. The only reason APC has a hold on Imo state is because Rochas took his mandate there.
Rochas is just misguided. In his mind, Igbo president is everything. Sorry bro but it is not. Im a proud Igbo man but Im praying that an Igbo man will ever be president of a messed up place like Nigeria.There is no Igbo politician of note who is a member of APC.

Is PDP better? The truth is that Okorocha knew what every sensible man knew that PDP was bound to lose 2015 elections because the whole world rejected them because of Jonathan. The reason major Igbo politicians stayed back was firstly because Okorocha being the first would assume the head and they don't want to be under him hence the attempt to reduce his influence in Igboland. The 2nd reason is financial benefit from Jonathan's corruption.

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by waternogetememy: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
months:

Is Imo State planing to interfere with Anambra election? Okorocha might have rigged Imo state successfully but Anambra is a different ball game. I hope ur understanding wat Rochas is about to start.

It is far more easy to start a war but ending it is the challenge. Biafra War from the 1960s is still hunting Nigeria in 2017.

If Ndi-imo want bloody conflict with Anambra then they should involve themselves with our State election.

They will tell us whether we told them that Igbo Presidency was of utmost importance. Do we even care about Nigeria Presidency?

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by LasGidiOwner: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
sixtusn:

O yeah... cheesy

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ijaya123:

What is Buhari's interest in Anambra State, does he want to contest for governorship there?

Instead of you to talk to your greedy leaders who lack principle. They should take a cue from Tinubu, the Jagaban, who remained in opposition all through before tactically becoming a leader in the ruling government. I will recommend they should attend School of Jagabaism.
Several formidable political office-holders have learnt one or two things from there.

Am not a fan of Tinubu....but one thing I can appreciate him for is how he remained in opposition for so long.

Even when he ''formed alliance'' with PDP....it did not mean he became a member or defected....

Sadly....most Nigerian politicians do not know how to play opposition politics. I always feel sad when anyone defects from party to party...even if it favours ''my side''.

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by ogenwaokoye(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=waternogetememy post=53228485]THESE PEOPLE 4 THE LOVE OF OUR CREATOR SHOULD STOP MENTIONING MY STATE.

ANAMBRA IS APGA AND APGA IS BRINGING THAT STATE OUT OF DECAY AND BACKWARDNESS, WE HAVE NO REASON TO CHANGE APGA FOR APC.

OBIANO WILL COMPLETE HIS 8 YEAR TENURE IN APGA AND THEREAFTER APC CAN HAVE HIM.
You said it well my brother from the best state in west Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by pcei: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
kabrud:
Bad news for liepods. The real men of substance are making waves while the illiterates are making noise on the streets.
The dilector has 26 more years to go.
it took Mandela close to dat but he achieved his aim. We hv no relationship with ndi hausa which obviously okorocha is. Mek e go break e head for wall, we go mek am. BIAFRA must come and APShit no go ever succeed for east here. Only a fool deh follow directionless, dimensionless, clueless, blood-thirsty fools
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
credible igbo men! not like d touts under IPOB
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Feraz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Those men are only after their pockets not the interest of Igbos, if APC loses 2019 election you will see how those men will join the ruling party still saying the same thing. As for Anambra state election, APC is dead on arrival.
I am surprised that the same Emeka Offor, OUK and Ifeanyi Ubah of TAN who have decamped are being celebrated widely by APC stalwarts. These are the same people who embezzled some funds in one way or another.

With the news about trying to capture Anambra, I am hoping election does not become violent. undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
their are five states in the east, apc has one and obiano obviously would contest on the apga platform-so the 3 SE governors about to decamp are that of abia (highly unlikely as of now because his victory at the supreme court would depend on his affinity to pdp) ebonyi (probable) and enugu (improbable).Its interesting to note that most of this new apc recruits are the same old prophets that led us into limbo. Rochas conveniently forgot to add that the SW where mostly an opposition prior to 2015 (thats why the north wooed them). If our governors
where to all decamp to the APC, we might get more ministerial slots but we would be nothing other than defeated late comers scrambling for scraps. Rochas is right though, the anambra election would play a part to determine the direction the east tends to come 2019 .Thats a battle neither belligerent can afford to lose.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by obiageIi(f): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
My prediction coming to pass, oby is a genius afterall

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yoruba was in opposition for 16yrs, We maintain our AD,AC,ACN before align with Hausa to kick PDP out..

IGBO cannot stay in opposition for 2yrs they started trooping in ruling party hahahah..

3 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by lilytender: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
In the 2003 elections, PDP won all the South-West states except Lagos through rigging. Tinubu was the last man standing, even after Afenifere joined hands with Obasanjo for their own pockets Tinubu remained in opposition. Tinubu fought Obasanjo tooth and nail and scuttled Obasanjo third term bid. In 2007, Tinubu went back to the political drawing board and re-strategised, he sent his errand boy Rauf Aregbesola to Osun and his main guy Kayode Fayemi to his state Ekiti. He also backed his old friends in Oyo, Ogun. We all know the result.

When it was time to send the drunk fisherman back to his village, Tinubu went to the political drawing board again and gathered together all friends and enemies from near and far. Even IBB and Buhari that have been long time enemies, Tinubu brought them together, even Obasanjo and Atiku, Tinubu brought them together. Even Obasanjo whom Tinubu fought to a stand still, Tinubu brought him back into the fold. that is the quality of the Jagaban.

Ibos have been in opposition for less than 2 years, now they have no food to eat and no water to drink, they have now gone to beg the illetrate Fulani herdsman Buhari to take them into APC so that they will not starve to death. Are these the people who were dreaming of winning Buhari and APC in next election? By 2019, PDP will have less than 10,000 members in Ibo land. They would have all crawled into APC.

4 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Feraz:
I am surprised that the same Emeka Offor, OUK and Ifeanyi Ubah of TAN who have decamped are being celebrated widely by APC stalwarts. These are the same people who embezzled some funds in one way or another.

With the news about trying to capture Anambra, I am hoping election does not become violent. undecided
I don't think it will be violent, we have matured pass that stage in Anambra state elections
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by yankeypha: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Even ordinary road in my village in anambra east are tide road, we has light pass lagos state, so why should I vote for APC, that turn nigeria to hunger country, I remember when we are small if we come back from school and found out that my mum cook yam I will be crying, but now Yam is hard to buy, garri worst, everything in nigeria is costly,
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by kabrud: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
pcei:
it took Mandela close to dat but he achieved his aim. We hv no relationship with ndi hausa which obviously okorocha is. Mek e go break e head for wall, we go mek am. BIAFRA must come and APShit no go ever succeed for east here. Only a fool deh follow directionless, dimensionless, clueless, blood-thirsty fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Are Not Paying Salaries Regularly – Kogi Govt / Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / Fashola - Ambobe Handing Over: Tafawa Balewa Square Tastefully Decorated (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.