Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

3 South-East Governors To Join APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 South-East Governors To Join APC (30233 Views)

Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by gprincead(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Simple director u can't spell. No wonder your comment is so dumb.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by gabi87(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
freeborn76:
Wow! If I was from the Southeast, I would have buried my head in shame by now, what a directionless bunch of pot-bellied dumbos

Shows u know nothing of what u saying... Don't say things u don't know,,could put u in trouble...
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Laid2001: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good news from the east
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by pasol4real(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emekaflatt:
Attimes I wonder how life would have been for igbos without yorubas in Nigeria.

Fulanis/Hausas would have turned them to slaves. so shameless and senseless
Tufia!
Am sure even u n ur family members would laugh at the stupidity n sheer ignorance u just displayed.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Henrichemeka(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
You will support buhari for eight years, this man no get shame at all
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Bishops10(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
waternogetememy:
THESE PEOPLE 4 THE LOVE OF OUR CREATOR SHOULD STOP MENTIONING MY STATE.

ANAMBRA IS APGA AND APGA IS BRINGING THAT STATE OUT OF DECAY AND BACKWARDNESS, WE HAVE NO REASON TO CHANGE APGA FOR APC.

OBIANO WILL COMPLETE HIS 8 YEAR TENURE IN APGA AND THEREAFTER APC CAN HAVE HIM. OBIANO MUST HAND ANAMBRA OVER TO SOLUDO IN APGA. APGA WILL ALWAYS RULE ANAMBRA.

I TAKE OUR CREATOR NAME BEG BUHARI, LEAVE MY STATE ALONE, WE ARE NOT IMO PEOPLE, WE ARE VERY BITTER AND VENGEFUL. WE DONT KNOW FORGIVENESS, SO FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE.
My brother you're very Funny......My Uncle a staunch supporter of APGA one day told me that Obiano will never win again,I smiled and said "Sir,Obiano is going for a second tenure" but bro,with the recent happenings,

APC might pull a stunt...
Bookmark this quote.

3 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Goodluckwinner(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
I never like an Igbo man system of playing politics. Because this set of people can sell of Nigeria because of money.

2 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by 7lives: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Yoruba was in opposition for 16yrs, We maintain our AD,AC,ACN before align with Hausa to kick PDP out..

IGBO cannot stay in opposition for 2yrs they started trooping in ruling party hahahah..

But they called us suffersticated, see them falling over one another to sweep, clean and mop the floor in APC, shameless folks

3 Likes

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
7lives:

But they called us suffersticated, see them falling over one another to sweep, clean and mop the floor in APC, shameless folks

hahahah no mind them.....

1 Like

Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Mosh1: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are a Muslim
Is there anything wrong in been a Muslim.Before u were born,there were Muslims and there will be Muslims after ur death.
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by Nature8(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2017
waternogetememy:
THESE PEOPLE 4 THE LOVE OF OUR CREATOR SHOULD STOP MENTIONING MY STATE.

ANAMBRA IS APGA AND APGA IS BRINGING THAT STATE OUT OF DECAY AND BACKWARDNESS, WE HAVE NO REASON TO CHANGE APGA FOR APC.

OBIANO WILL COMPLETE HIS 8 YEAR TENURE IN APGA AND THEREAFTER APC CAN HAVE HIM. OBIANO MUST HAND ANAMBRA OVER TO SOLUDO IN APGA. APGA WILL ALWAYS RULE ANAMBRA.

I TAKE OUR CREATOR NAME BEG BUHARI, LEAVE MY STATE ALONE, WE ARE NOT IMO PEOPLE, WE ARE VERY BITTER AND VENGEFUL. WE DONT KNOW FORGIVENESS, SO FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE.

Gbam!
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by drnoel: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
realjoker:
•Zone to back Buhari for 2nd term

By George Onyejiuwa, Owerri

http://sunnewsonline.com/3-seast-govs-to-join-apc/

Just cos of political appointment and relevance some people will sell their souls. Igbos a country's president that is spiteful enof to state to the nation that he will not honour a region cos they only gave him 5 % of votes is not an all inclusive leader and does not deserve to be considered by that region for a second term
Re: 3 South-East Governors To Join APC by nonsobaba: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Bishops10:

My brother you're very Funny......My Uncle a staunch supporter of APGA one day told me that Obiano will never win again,I smiled and said "Sir,Obiano is going for a second tenure" but bro,with the recent happenings,

APC might pull a stunt...
Bookmark this quote.
Your uncle has a magical wand to decide who wins elections, shebi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.