Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

"Its God's Will" What People Say When Bad Things Happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Its God's Will" What People Say When Bad Things Happen (380 Views)

8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Its God's Will" What People Say When Bad Things Happen by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2017
All my life, iv been taught the Bible by lots of people but still.... ALL THIS "TEACHERS" know nothing about this book. sometimes I go as far as questioning life's origin since no1 really has a specific answer to my questions .
Brings me straight to the point, I can't ultimately navigate my way through the Bible but I can say the Bible has 2faces.... weird right?
sometimes it says YES, sometimes it says NO.
Few people think every good and bad thing is Gods doing, Someone dies and 1 stupid relative would say "God Knows Best" .....thats just stupid, God wouldn't take nothing from you,nor make bad things happen to you.
So whatever comes your way should be blamed on karma,fate and the unmentioned
Have a good sunday folks
Re: "Its God's Will" What People Say When Bad Things Happen by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Pastors will tell us that God gave us Free Will. Do they really mean Free Will? why didn't God give us the opportunity to choose Country, Family and Gender.. I think they have no idea about who God is and i think God is self centered. Imagine Almighty God will just create human being for him to just be praising and praying to him.. wait he didn't even ask us if we'll love to be created in the first place.. Yah i say free will indeed.. and now he promise us hell fire because we are simply exercising our God giving gift #FreeWill

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Spirit Meat: Understanding The Kingdom Nature For​​ Wealth (3) - Deut 8:11-18 / Laura Stories-Lucy The Antelope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.