Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How Safe Is NAIRAZ? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Safe Is NAIRAZ? (8459 Views)

How Safe Is Threeplots.com / How Safe Is P3cash.com? / How Safe Is NNN Nigeria? - Man Asks EFCC. See EFCC's Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2017
Funkadict:

Thanks for your efforts ma'am. I still plan to go for Ruby now, and I also want to get emerald for some of my doubting folks using my own money. Can you please tell me specifically how long I'll have to wait for my returns and theirs?
Thanks. Long live Nairaz
if you get it emerald now. you will get paid within 48hours
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by soji1992: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
If you have problems with your account or your payment is not yet complete, just drop your username and it will be resolved.
pls i hv nt recieved my refund frm bluedonation
username-Ifeosho2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by soji1992: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=jumoke6 post=53362984]Nairaz is currently the best platform in Nigeria[/quot
pls i hv nt seen my refund frm bluedonation
username-ifeosho2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jerome84(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
If you have problems with your account or your payment is not yet complete, just drop your username and it will be resolved.

@ Jumoke we know nairaz is a cool platform, like what we said earlier, there's need for you to improve your website, I know ur responses on your Watsapp Admin is very fair, I can commend on that, but please try and improve the website so matching could be done on the site.

Meanwhile, am expecting payment for RUBY, username, ionflux2....please do the needful.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by babsmii(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by soji1992: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
@jumoke6 pls answer me na
I have not seen my refund from bluedonation
username- ifeosho2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by rejoice02: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
I have informed him just now that he should make sure you get paid tomorrow.

Thanks jumoke06 I have been paid for my emerald as promised. Nairaz is working fast now.

Kindly see to ruby. Username -ayomi16.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Funkadict(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
Nairaz is built on total transparency and honesty.
Still waiting for Funky and Gabriel to be matched ma'am. Emerald and Ruby respectively. The emerald is over 8days and Ruby's over 5days.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by mohammedmuz: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
Nairaz.com is a member to member donatingof virtual minerals in Naira, The notion is that If you donate any one of the FOUR minerals atthe current price, new TWO members will be matched to donate the mineral back to you within 72hours, you can later donate the mineral again to maintain constant flow of income. For Example : If you donate RUBY (N25,000), Two new members that registered after you, will be matched to donate RUBY (N25,000 each), which will give you a total of N50,000 in your bank account within 72hours or maximum of 1week
Great job! Jumoke6: I join nairaz because of your right attitude here (keep it up!), I'd ve selected you as my mentor but ur name wasn't on d list.
Am waiting for my ruby<2> anytime from now (after 72 hrs) but not up to 1-week to be sincere (which I know would definetly come).

My username is phenandys

Best regards!
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jozzee1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
please be careful with a platform that manually selects who to pay.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by temitopeyakubu: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Great job! Jumoke6: I will join nairazmentors because of your right attitude here (keep it up!), I bought fluorite since thurdays last week and up till nw I hv not received my returns.
pls, kindly do something about it. thanks

My username is temitopeyakubu

Best regards!
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by mymissingrib(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
get paid under an hour 10k to get 20k
http://squarepay.org/membership.php?m=1191236746
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by mohammedmuz: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
@jumoke6: Pls., Don't forget to match me for payment(gbagam) this weekend.
Mineral:Ruby Username:phenandys
Fluorite on my mind!
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Patrickker(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
I am pleading with you guys to refund my 4000 naira from Bluedonation, if you wouldn't, I will make sure I do a full review of Bluedonation and your now reformed Nairaz and make sure it is pushed to the FP, trust me. You open Bluedonation as a peer to peer, get people to pay others and then you fold up only to tell them to reinvest much more in Nairaz. You stopped chatting, stopped replying and now you have brought Nairaz so that people will invest heavily and you will one day fold up with people losing their money there too. I will not plead more than this, pay me my 4000, again my username Patrickker, if you don't I will open you guys up and it will fully reach the front page I promise you guys that.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by tuak(f): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jumoke well done, I received my 1st alert yesterday. its over twelve days I paid for Emerald.kindly do the needful so I can receive my balance.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Patrickker:
I am pleading with you guys to refund my 4000 naira from Bluedonation, if you wouldn't, I will make sure I do a full review of Bluedonation and your now reformed Nairaz and make sure it is pushed to the FP, trust me. You open Bluedonation as a peer to peer, get people to pay others and then you fold up only to tell them to reinvest much more in Nairaz. You stopped chatting, stopped replying and now you have brought Nairaz so that people will invest heavily and you will one day fold up with people losing their money there too. I will not plead more than this, pay me my 4000, again my username Patrickker, if you don't I will open you guys up and it will fully reach the front page I promise you guys that.
bluedonation refund is not yet over and it is not yet your turn to get refunded. by next week Friday. drop your username here
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Patrickker(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2017
Ok, now the refund is Friday next week abi, I will still patiently wait till that day. My username is Patrickker
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
@jumoke06, if i buy emerald nw, wen am i likely 2 get my complete pay pls
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by babsmii(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kingsolar:
@jumoke06, if i buy emerald nw, wen am i likely 2 get my complete pay pls
Tuesday or Wednesday
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by nsybest: 3:23am On Feb 05, 2017
its a scam.......firstly it scam me of 4000 during bluedonation which it then upgraded to naiza.com. my people it will scam you of ur hard earn money dont invest.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2017
nsybest:
its a scam.......firstly it scam me of 4000 during bluedonation which it then upgraded to naiza.com. my people it will scam you of ur hard earn money dont invest.
you are a liar. bluedonation was not a scam, you were refunded your N4000 back and please keep your mouth shut if you don't know anything about nairaz
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by mohammedmuz: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2017
jumoke6:
you are a liar. bluedonation was not a scam, you were refunded your N4000 back and please keep your mouth shut if you don't know anything about nairaz
@jumoke6:
Pls. Tell the admin/dealer to screenshot the payment proof here to convince people.

Fluorite on my mind!
Username:phenandys
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2017
mohammedmuz:
@jumoke6:
Pls. Tell the admin/dealer to screenshot the payment proof here to convince people.

Fluorite on my mind

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by saintsylve(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=jumoke6 post=53432386][/quote]

Jumoke Good morning.
Kindly work on these two username below:

1.Mynaira
2.tayodaniel

We paid since last week Monday on Emerald mineral. I need a reply from you here.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by rejoice02: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Goodafternoon @ Jumoke6! Thanks for the good work u are doing in Nairaz.

My observation I tink u should get more dealers bcaus the work is too much for that one dealer n watsap.

I also was matched for payment under 48hours for emerald. I commend DAT.

Please see to this ruby account is a week now that I bought ruby . Username ayomi16. I will like to be matched for payment so I can buy ruby again then move to florite.

Thanks for ur kind approach always.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by tuak(f): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jumoke, its over 12days that I donated Emerald to a member and up till now,have not gotten my full balance.Am not even encouraged to introduce any one to Nairaz again because I knew the stress I passed through before I could receive the first donation. lf Nairaz is actually trustworthy, you should match me to receive my balance this week. lf it exceed this week,then I know what to do:.My username is Bukky
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
When will Nigerians learn...smh...these mlm scripts are sold for as low as 100 dollars..its so easy to set up den run away with peoples money...buh u guys keep falling over and over again..its like Nigerians are under a spell..i dunno anymore
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
All pending issues will be sought out this week
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Funkadict(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
jumoke6:

Hello Jumoke!..
I was matched to receive payment from two participants since last week. I have confirmed one of the donors but there's one with the username OMU who called to inform me of a payment he never made. He has not been picking calls since then. I need your assistance and advice on it please
My username is Olufemi
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jerome84(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
jumoke6:

@Jumoke kindly liase with your dealer and attend to me, pleaseeeee, my user name is : ionflux2 , I paid for RUBY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially / Forex Trading(live) Whatsapp Community / Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.