Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Safe Is NAIRAZ? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Safe Is NAIRAZ? (8471 Views)

How Safe Is Threeplots.com / How Safe Is P3cash.com? / How Safe Is NNN Nigeria? - Man Asks EFCC. See EFCC's Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by babsmii(m): 2:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Jumoke pls, username is STEVLOG
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by ayomi16: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Exactly last week I gave a good review about Nairaz. I can't say it same again now.

I have been promised DAT I will get paid but nothing of such has happened. I regret because I had to quickly use the upkeep money for the house and my baby feeding money to donate ruby and i ecen donated emerald again after being paid due to d trust I had in Jumoke and d way she came here saying she will resolve things.

As I speak am facing d conquencies at home bcaus my hubby never support ponzi scheme but I did it against his wish. U all can imagine wat is happening in my house now. Thanks to Nairaz. I don't think I will get paid again.

@tuak I guess u were right all the while.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by saintsylve(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2017
ayomi16:
Exactly last week I gave a good review about Nairaz. I can't say it same again now.

I have been promised DAT I will get paid but nothing of such has happened. I regret because I had to quickly use the upkeep money for the house and my baby feeding money to donate ruby and i ecen donated emerald again after being paid due to d trust I had in Jumoke and d way she came here saying she will resolve things.

As I speak am facing d conquencies at home bcaus my hubby never support ponzi scheme but I did it against his wish. U all can imagine wat is happening in my house now. Thanks to Nairaz. I don't think I will get paid again.

Oh! Sorry about that and dont blame yourself, I like people that takes risk, you did but always take that risk after you must have settled your running cost.

I also invested in Emerald and referred my aunty, now she is on my neck. Jumoke refuse to address us which was one of the major motivation for my investment after seeing how she addresses people with humbleness.

Cheers and happy valentines to your and your kid(s).
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by ayomi16: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2017
saintsylve:

Oh! Sorry about that and dont blame yourself, I like people that takes risk, you did but always take that risk after you must have settled your running cost.

I also invested in Emerald and referred my aunty, now she is on my neck. Jumoke refuse to address us which was one of the major motivation for my investment after seeing how she addresses people with humbleness.

Cheers and happy valentines to your and your kid(s).

Thanks that's the consequence.

Regards to ur family too.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jumoke pls address us
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by tuak(f): 2:46am On Feb 15, 2017
ayomi16:

My dear,just move on and forget about Nairaz, don't ever fall for such schemes again.JUMOKE THE OWNER OF NAIRAZ IS A SCAMMER. EVERYONE SHOULD FLEE FROM NAIRAZ.I KNOW SHE WILL COME UP WITH ANOTHER SCAM SITE BUT YOU WILL TOTALLY FAIL .SCAMMER
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by babsmii(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Jumoke, just imagine giving out ur last cash hoping dat afta 50hrs u gon av it bak. I had hope, i trusted due 2 d way u had handled d previous issues. Now some1 is starving. Tnx alot
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jumoke, u kept us in d dark n av refuse talking 2 us, y? Dis is our hard earn money. Do u imagine wat some of us r going tru. Pls can u jus giv me my 10k n 4get anyoda tin pls. I nid dis money 2 survive
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by soji1992: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
anty whatever dey call u @jumoke6 its already reaching boiling point and it soon pass saturated point of no return i am not saying or typing pls dis time around so on dat note i want u to return my 4000 today because u said 2wks and it has passed so no more shit of a sorry excuse from ur sorry little ass i have told u my own,a word is a enough 4 d stupid
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Patrickker(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
For those of you still thinking and hoping that your money would be paid, sorry. Jumoke is a scammer, simple. Do NOT invest in Nairaz, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. Mine was a meagre 4000, but it is gone. Be warned again, Nairaz and the brain behind it (Jumoke) is a pure scam so take note!

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by soji1992: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Patrickker:
For those of you still thinking and hoping that your money would be paid, sorry. Jumoke is a scammer, simple. Do NOT invest in Nairaz, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. Mine was a meagre 4000, but it is gone. Be warned again, Nairaz and the brain behind it (Jumoke) is a pure scam so take note!
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
jumoke6:
pay the person you were matched with. I assure you that you will get paid
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
jumoke6:
your money is 100% safe

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by saintsylve(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Good morning friends, what is Jumoke doing about this program? She kept us in the dark and ywt very active in investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harsh Economic Environment Crashes Corporate Earnings / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] / Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.