Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers (13880 Views)

In Need Of Redeployment / General Elections: NYSC Warn Corps Members Ahead Of 2019 / NYSC And The Lies Of Redeployment, A Case Study Of Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by dammy13(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
The National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) has raised an alarm on a redeployment notice been circulated on the social media to defraud unsuspecting corps members wishing to redeploy to another state.

According to a disclaimer published Sunday by NYSC; “The NYSC Management wishes to draw the attention of Corps members to the message below being circulated by some fraudulent persons:

“2016 BATCH ‘B’ (STREAM) II
*TO RELOCATE / RE-DEPLOY TO ANY STATE OF YOUR CHOICE 100% GUARANTEE*
CALL / WHATSAPP : 0703******, 08071******”.

The disclaimer further stated that “Corps members are hereby warned to disregard the message as it did not emanate from the NYSC”.

“You are further reminded that relocation is granted free of charge on either marital or health grounds”.

“Corps members have the right to apply while approval will be given once specified conditions are met”.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/nysc-raises-alarm-on-redeployment-scam.html
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by dominique(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Not only redployment. Some will promise to fix you up in good place for PPA only to swindle you. One of my close pals paid through his teeth to work himself to a good place in Makurdi or Gboko at worst, he was eventually posted to Agatu. He wept throughout the five hour journey from Gboko camp to Agatu. Corpers should shine their eyes and not let desperation get the best of them. Scammers everywhere, I tire for my country people sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by Zico5(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Which way Nigeria. The beauty of the scam issue is that u must be scammed in one way or the other no matter how sharp and intelligent u are if truly u are running a winning course in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by casttlebarbz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
no be today
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by Sleezwizz: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
dominique:
Not only redployment. Some will promise to fix you up in good place for PPA only to swindle you. One of my close pals paid through his teeth to work himself to a good place in Makurdi or Gboko at worst, he was eventually posted to Agatu. He wept throughout the five hour journey from Gboko camp to Agatu. Corpers should shine their eyes and not let desperation get the best of them. Scammers everywhere, I tire for my country people sad

Haaaaa, scamming of the highest order... grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by miqos02(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
k
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by voicelez: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why is there scam in everything in this country sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by zoneboy: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who 19800 epp self
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by LEAFLET(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nysc: Wasting people's time since 1995
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Corpers wee! WAA!!!!!

WEE WEE WEE!!!!

WAA WAA WAA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by jhydebaba(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
na business now...
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by jomboliski(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
angry angry
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by watered(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
What nonsense, how can they say Marital or health grounds? What about security reasons

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by watered(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
dammy13:
The National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) has raised an alarm on a redeployment notice been circulated on the social media to defraud unsuspecting corps members wishing to redeploy to another state.

According to a disclaimer published Sunday by NYSC; “The NYSC Management wishes to draw the attention of Corps members to the message below being circulated by some fraudulent persons:

“2016 BATCH ‘B’ (STREAM) II
*TO RELOCATE / RE-DEPLOY TO ANY STATE OF YOUR CHOICE 100% GUARANTEE*
CALL / WHATSAPP : 0703******, 08071******”.

The disclaimer further stated that “Corps members are hereby warned to disregard the message as it did not emanate from the NYSC”.

“You are further reminded that relocation is granted free of charge on either marital or health grounds”.

“Corps members have the right to apply while approval will be given once specified conditions are met”.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/nysc-raises-alarm-on-redeployment-scam.html

What about Security Reasons Cox my guy must redeploy from Borno o. That state is just not it even after the bogus promises that was made to them. Corps members in Borno are seeing hell.
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by sagio09: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
:Dy
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by osolee(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mr Sodeeq
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by thestevens: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Everything is scam in this country..
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by Mrkidata: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by lovat(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
dominique:
That Fulani herdsmen area undecided I ll pray for your friend
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by dominique(f): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
That Fulani herdsmen area undecided I ll pray for your friend

Nah, that was 2008. There was no herdsmen invasion then.
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by okochavictor(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
dominique:
@dominique i cant stop laffing,agatu is really very far ooo n is also home to fulani herdsmen
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by lovat(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
dominique:

Nah, that was 2008. There was no herdsmen invasion then.
And you made it sound like its recent lipsrsealed

Dominique has finally joined bad gang grin
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by pelumi10: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Laughing in Togo
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by Onechoice(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin :DTo serve nigeria is not by force. To all corpers and prospectives corper who are not willing to serve in state they are posted to/they will be posted to, accept fate, God knows reason while you are been posted there
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by babyfaceafrica: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nice
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by 377: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
I have submitted all documents for redeployment I hope I will be redeployed cos I no how tins work so they wount tell me story pls someone advice me. Tks
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by Iamchepy: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
True message to does it may concern. For me, I'm skipping Nysc
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by ThinkSmarter: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na Fate Sure Pass
I can remember hw my guy tried to kill himself with parade and HIV whatever with hope that they will be posted to a good place, me I just locked up after getting enough orientation on Nairaland.
At the end of the day, they posted my guy to one far away community where they still want to kill him with CDS, while me that did not struggle for anything was posted to a mini town where CDS re not done.. ....really lucky .
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by UniqueGenii: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for genuine and speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers by KardinalZik(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
UniqueGenii:
Call me on 09056064845 for genuine and speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.

Another scammer-fraudster spotted!
Guy, amend your ways; 419 no be work!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Engage In During Your Service Year / Survival Tips For NYSC Camp / Delta Corpers Embark On Environmental Sanitation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.