Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well (2753 Views)

Photo Speaks!!! Can U See The Humility / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by Paya(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari is alive and well It is a very wicked person that will commit a grievous sin of wishing his fellow man dead
http://payasmirror.com/photo-speaks-president-buhari-is-alive-and-well/

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by Luizkid(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
why are people trying so hard to prove he's alive, if he's alive then he's alive

3 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by Adminisher: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Luizkid:
why are people trying so hard to prove he's alive, if he's alive then he's alive

Well Nigerians are a bunch of idiots that is why. They are easily manipulated because of their low IQ , some of the Buhari death stories may even have been planted by APC people and the PDP supporters being stupid as usual just ran with it. How can we be in recession and Nigerians are chasing stupid falsehood?. There is no recession in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by Xtianvic(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Photo speaks indeed!
Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by paulpular(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
anybody that wish my president death. its their own president that will die grin
Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by yarimo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please we need videos

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
yarimo:
Please we need videos

No video for you. ... your frustration is enough self imposed suffering to savour for a while.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by yarimo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
vedaxcool:

No video for you. ... your frustration is enough self imposed suffering to savour for a while.
explanation for the GODS
Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Still no proof of date the photo was taken.
Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by skyman200(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls stop deceiving my fellow Nigerians, this is not the real pictures of buhari dear,mind what u post here.the picture had long been in existence during the time of chinua Achebe,cha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,I kW some people will fall into his trap.buhari with tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
To the person above me

Bhet why grin grin grin
Must u expose

Lol... So ah enter front page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by pwettiejay(f): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Okay o
Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by agabusta: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Luizkid:

They are trying to heal some people of their ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by stone07(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is the pix that was first posted this morning. The pix is suspicious.
In fact all these people behind these fake pictures, you will surely be in soup when buhari comes back. Because he did not ask you to be posting currupt pictures.

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by fotadmowmend(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
He is dead, he is alive.... all I know is that he is on vacation for ten days and we will know d real story after that ten days
Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by obaaderemi: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Paya:

President Muhammadu Buhari is alive and well It is a very wicked person that will commit a grievous sin of wishing his fellow man dead
http://payasmirror.com/photo-speaks-president-buhari-is-alive-and-well/
FAKE!FAKE!FAKE!ALERT!Now I know something is wrong..especially with pple trying so hard to debunk buhari's rumoured death.i dont wish him dead.his death brings us nothing individually.abacha died and is nigeria 2017 better than nigeria 1998?But these pictures are photoshopped!where buhari is here standing with his wife,i just saw the same picture on another thread where he is standing with aisha but another lady in black has been added.and the background is different.they shoudn't try so hard..feb 6 ain't far!
Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by Abudu2000(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
The time they take to defend the rumour with a thousand pics,a 10 secs video could have done job, just to even tell you how clueless the government is...

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by Sanchez01: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Adminisher:

Well Nigerians are a bunch of idiots that is why. They are easily manipulated because of their low IQ , some of the Buhari death stories may even have been planted by APC people and the PDP supporters being stupid as usual just ran with it. How can we be in recession and Nigerians are chasing stupid falsehood?. There is no recession in Nigeria.
At the emboldened, I believe your family are in the country, if yes, then I'd also believe you included them when you were putting down that part? You guys need to learn to use words. Most you write like dummies. I just hope you find out what you wrote Wrongly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well by Dmacaw: 1:36am On Jan 30, 2017
This is an old picture of PMB and Aisha in london, PMB doesn't wear gold plated eye frame since he assumed the office of the president he wears a dark framed glasses....i am not here to dispute whether he is dead or alive just to debunk this pictoral evidence as been portrayed as recent pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO / BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin / Gov. Fayose Resist The Welcoming Of PMB To Ekiti And Quoted Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.