Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead (879 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead by metronaija: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
An Islamic cleric based in Niger state, Mohammed Masaba who came under heavy criticism some months ago after he was revealed to have married 107 wives has been reported dead.

The Islamic preacher was reported to have died at 93 years of age.

The news of his demise is contained in a statement issued by his Personal Assistant, Alhaji Mutairu Salawudeen Bello, who confirmed the cleric’s death.

The cleric was reported to have died on Saturday, January 28th, after a brief illness.

The statement reads: “From Allah we come, to Him we shall all return; we announce the death of Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar Bello Masaba this afternoon. He was aged 93, and died after a brief illness.”

According to report, the Islamic cleric who later divorced 10 of his 107 wives was quoted in a recent interview to have said: “I will keep marrying them as long as I am alive. Whoever is fighting me because of my wives or love life, such an individual has missed it. Left for me, I would have married maybe two wives, but I will keep marrying till the end of time. I just want to advise those fighting against the number of wives to stop because such people are waging war against God, their creator.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-who-married-107-wives.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead by Chikelue2000(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Allah indeed. D man just killed himself. Dis has nothing to do with Allah
Re: Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
107 gini?
It's enough he dies.

I hope sey no be HIV kill am

Re: Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead by prince985(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
He tot he was a rhino
Re: Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
RIPvssyCaat
Re: Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
So he thought he can win solomon... Issoryt
Re: Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead by Jakumo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Being required to service 30 women each and every night is not a task for the weak, but this gentleman proved he was more that ready for the task at hand.

Our man Mohammed has departed the mortal coil after shattering numerous records in the noble realm of Carnal Knowledge, and for this amazing life, I doff my hat in respect, confident that his manhood lives on, even as we mere mortals mourn and marvel at a life well spent.

I respectfully submit that all flags across the Nigerian federation must be flown at half-mast in recognition of the Konji Master's final down-stroke. Here is a man who rose to the occasion, as required, and THRUST himself courageously and heroically into the national spotlight.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Married 107 Wives Reported Dead by marshalcarter: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
nigeria king solomon

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) / Abuja! FAMILY PARTY Promo! Birthday Promo!! Birthday Promo!!! / I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost Divorced Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.