Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge (2849 Views)

Please I'm Stuck In Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Google Pixel 4xl / Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus / Samsung S6 Edge And S7 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
So as the title says i have less than 100k in budget looking to get a used of anyone of this phone. am looking at performance, and battery here, not much of a camera fan... i plan on using this device for at least 8-10mnths..
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by ArcFresky(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
With 100k? Please save yourself heartbreak, bring your specs lower.
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
ArcFresky:
do you mean the 100k budget is small? because ive seen offers already, jus dnt knw which to go for
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Ematexq: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Go for s7 edge
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by tonyeb2k(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
go for the one plus

2 Likes

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by hyuga(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Really tough call. Personally I would pick the s7edge if i saw both at same price due to its expandable memory. The camera is ssuperb. I can't use a device without expandable memory . i could compromise if I got the 128gb op3t. Op3t should be able to beat s7edge in raw performance and battery due to its lesser pixel to deal with and I believe the battery is larger too. So except I am getting the 128ggb version of op3t then i will take Samsung . personal opinion tho
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by michlins(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
I used S7 edge for couple of hours and believe me the feeling is out of the world. Don't compare the two. Moreover S7 edge is around 120 and above
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by michlins(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
ArcFresky:
exactly
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
hyuga:
Really tough call. Personally I would pick the s7edge if i saw both at same price due to its expandable memory. The camera is ssuperb. I can't use a device without expandable memory . i could compromise if I got the 128gb op3t. Op3t should be able to beat s7edge in raw performance and battery due to its lesser pixel to deal with and I believe the battery is larger too. So except I am getting the 128ggb version of op3t then i will take Samsung . personal opinion tho
is the 128gb version bro
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
michlins:
I used S7 edge for couple of hours and believe me the feeling is out of the world. Don't compare the two. Moreover S7 edge is around 120 and above
is a deal bro, am not arguing on price I got an offer for less than $250 on each less than 6mnths used....
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
hyuga:
people do complain over Samsung phone slowing down and laging with ba3 nt being reliable after like a year of use, and also the camera, waterproof and those stuff is not what am after, It's more of long term performance and ba3 that am after, and the durability. thks for your input

1 Like

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by michlins(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
dvkot:
is a deal bro, am not arguing on price I got an offer for less than $250 on each less than 6mnths used....
well I thought you are buying from resellers here
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by ibawon(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Since you are not a fan of Camera and all you need is performance and battery life my guy just jejely go for the OnePlus 3T, Software optimization and ROM support is superb and as per battery life I think k OnePlus 3-5 have the fastest Charging speed as of yet.
Bro Oneplus 3t all the way

1 Like

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibawon:
Since you are not a fan of Camera and all you need is performance and battery life my guy just jejely go for the OnePlus 3T, Software optimization and ROM support is superb and as per battery life I think k OnePlus 3-5 have the fastest Charging speed as of yet.
Bro Oneplus 3t all the way
thanks bro
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by ArcFresky(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
dvkot:
do you mean the 100k budget is small? because ive seen offers already, jus dnt knw which to go for

Chaii, you are just looking for trouble...
A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by hyuga(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
dvkot:
is the 128gb version bro
Then it's op3t
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
dvkot:
So as the title says i have less than 100k in budget looking to get a used of anyone of this phone. am looking at performance, and battery here, not much of a camera fan... i plan on using this device for at least 8-10mnths..

I doubt u can get a clean S7 edge for less than 120k.
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by OCTAVO: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
dvkot:
is the 128gb version bro
Go for one plus 3t
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by samodan(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2017
greenhulk:

Bruh, he's buying it abroad and he's already seen offers that match his 100K
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by samodan(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2017
dvkot:

Go for the OnePlus 3T bro
The Camera isn't as good as the S7's o
But it can ride the S6
So it's a very good camera

It's performance is better the S7

Since it's the 128GB version sef

It's a much better option
You'll still get your dual SIM space and have all that storage

If you were to use an SD card with the S7 edge
You'll lose one SIM slot.

So yeah

1 Like

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2017
samodan:

Go for the OnePlus 3T bro The Camera isn't as good as the S7's o But it can ride the S6 So it's a very good camera

It's performance is better the S7
Since it's the 128GB version sef
It's a much better option You'll still get your dual SIM space and have all that storage
If you were to use an SD card with the S7 edge You'll lose one SIM slot.
So yeah
op3t issa beast

1 Like

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Abubakar96: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bro I'm currently using the op3t 64g and I'll tell you issa beast. I've personally compared it with s7 edge and it beats the hell out of it in terms of performance. + If you want a stock Android experience,go for it. There are tons of custom roms out there again for the op3t

1 Like

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Decale: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
greenhulk:

You can. Got an s7 edge for someone last 2 months for 100k
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abubakar96:
Bro I'm currently using the op3t 64g and I'll tell you issa beast. I've personally compared it with s7 edge and it beats the hell out of it in terms of performance. + If you want a stock Android experience,go for it. There are tons of custom roms out there again for the op3t
wow bro, think am finally going for 1+3t and another thing do people troll ur phone when you tell them the name grin
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Decale:

You can. Got an s7 edge for someone last 2 months for 100k
thats for sure, but wayasay 1+3t or s7e?
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Decale: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
dvkot:
thats for sure, but wayasay 1+3t or s7e?

S7 edge. More future proof, more features, better camera, screen and battery life, available parts, premium looks.

The only thing Oneplus got going for it is performance and multi tasking. That's negligible to me if I were in your place cos s7 edge is plenty power already.
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
dvkot:
you wanna use it for just 10 month,I will advice you to buy the S7 edge,cause you will be able to resell it at a good price.
A friend of mine bought note4 pro for 74k,not too sure if it's 74k but nah 70 something, he didn't use it for up to 6 weeks,he resell it for 35k,with pali,chsrger, earphone and everything o.he bought J9 prime for 90k,he dey enjoy the phone
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by fibonacci2526: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
BabaOwen:
you wanna use it for just 10 month,I will advice you to buy the S7 edge,cause you will be able to resell it at a good price.
A friend of mine bought note4 pro for 74k,not too sure if it's 74k but nah 70 something, he didn't use it for up to 6 weeks,he resell it for 35k,with pali,chsrger, earphone and everything o.he bought J9 prime for 90k,he dey enjoy the phone

He is choosing between oneplus or Samsung, pls don't bring infinix into this ish.

3 Likes

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by fibonacci2526: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
OnePlus 3T ooo, I use a OnePlus 5 and am sure you will love the 3T.

1 Like

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

He is choosing between oneplus or Samsung, pls don't bring infinix into this ish.
Nigerians sabi infinix pass one plus sef,if he buy's it for 100k,he should be ready to resell it 20-30k
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
BabaOwen:
Nigerians sabi infinix pass one plus sef,if he buy's it for 100k,he should be ready to resell it 20-30k
How can you compare infinix and techno rubbish with one plus? Dude, phone gigs know phones with value, you don't!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2017
grossintel:

How can you compare infinix and techno rubbish with one plus? Dude, phone gigs know phones with value, you don't!!!
I'm talking about the resell value,you are here barking
Nah when op wan resell his phone him eyes go open...a lot of foolish Nigerian's just want people to see things from their POV
Un-follows thread cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, Glo Wan Finish Me / Tecno Wx3p For Sell [SOLD] / What Is This "Vo LIT" Notification Bar Icon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.