Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55185 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by WarHorse1(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2017
I see Christianity is under attack by Christians. Let me term it the suicide of Christianity. Christianity is based on unconditional love but that same foundation is being attached by same Christians. I know I will will be attacked by those who claim to be Christians. But before you attack me, explain to me, was apostle Paul drunk when he wrote the quote below to the roman Christians?

Romans 12:14-21New International Version (NIV)

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[a] Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[b] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[c]

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LastSurvivor11: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

Ur a disgrace to not just ur proclaimed Christians but to humanity entirely..
Ur reasoning is very dirty and extremely poor..
So finally, ur stupidity is simply amazing..
Cheers..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HtwoOw: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Eaa247:

young man! enough of this rubbish from d northern moslem! Suleman won't ever b jailed. mark my word! I don't him but I total support him on this! dats y I like mosaic law: tooth for a tooth nd eye for an eye! no tribe or group has monopoly of violence! even Suleman advised his church members to protect themselves I had told my village niggas to get their guns nd weapons ready against idiotic Fulani herdsman dat comes near their farms nd markets! Niggas r on the watch out!

Would you like to place an hundred thousand bet on your statement?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HtwoOw: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
mindtricks:

Go and watch the full video and have a clear view of his speech. Self defence not violence is Suleman's point.

If it pleases you die like many who have gone and there is no drastic reaction to punish people responsible by govt, then relax and do nothing until it is you they will come for.

I have watched and I even transcribed what he said in another post
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by MakeADifference: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Simply say #IamFulani

That's what decent people do - full disclosure. And everyone of course will understand.

They'll understand you will never see anything wrong about Fulani killings. They'll understand it is "landowners" that are dying and not Christians.

They'll understand we are just 'crying' because Fulani is president though thousands have been killed, maimed and raped.

You will realize they understand it all one day when you step outside Nigeria and they find out you are Fulani.

TeamSimple:

And that God he gave you guys a fulani president so you could all remember to start crying..Even if they make them number one terrorist group,that ain't my concern.

And please when did ethnic clash between fulani and southern Kaduna become a christian and muslim fight? Are they also screaming Allahu akbar?

Coz in previous years it was just normal ethnic clash..I lived in Kaduna for 5years so I know what I am saying. The people of Kaduna never termed it a religious fight but fight between fulani settlers and the land owners. But all of a sudden,coz we have a fulani governor and president,no conflict is ethnic induced anymore but religious.

I will keep saying it,you folks are playing politics with the lives of your people.The same way the stupid northern elders allowed their states in the east to be used as political battle field. Time will tell.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Yeligray(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)
i just d observe you no wonda ur name be 'dudubrain' ntin d. Israel na christian terroist?..u d talk watin u no knw.. If u r married watch dem as they ra.pe ur wife in front of u, behead ur children nd say 'alkahu' infront of u. If you think i'm lying 'google or watch it on youtube'. Nonsense.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

Would you like to place an hundred thousand bet on your statement?
I will place more dan a million
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by adoi: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
buffoons like u are have been enslaved. By the time your family member is hacked down by the Islamic daga, u will understand y he spoke that way. What do you know about Christianity? Ode.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Halo22: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2017
You see their life. Paying murderers to stop killing people instead of bringing them to book. May God judge El-Rufai for his several attacks on Christians but before then, christians should position themselves for total self defence cos islams are really on their mission to wipe off their so-called infidels.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by oblak00(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
Guy just shut your stupid mouth please. What nonsense are you spewing here? I hope they kill all your family members and I would be proud to watch you emulate the christ like life. Fool
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by 2special(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2017
LordofNairaland....pls go ahead and if u last 3 days on this planet....u are a complete idiot!
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Goodnews3: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2017
[left][/left]
durubrian:

Do u know what??I have to join nairaland this morning so as to reply this brain damp post of yours!!! And immediately I fulfill this mission,I will sign out again,and remain my guest as I have been for the past 3years.The bible says rejoice with those rejoicing and mourn with those who are mourning. Do u know know some people have become fatherless and motherless because of these killings??
Do u know some hope have been dashed because of these evil acts? Do u know some children are wandering round the street now bc their parents have been killed. Some lost their husband some their wives. If u av never lost a love one bfor ,post like this always come out from ur idle hands.!!!

May I pray u all go to church next Sunday ,and watch ur mother and siblings being slaughter by herdsmen, then let's see what ur post would be coming Monday!!!#Always think bfor u post any thing here!! # Feel what others are feeling too,bfor u judge them..#christians by post and not by acts!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LordOfNaira: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2017
2special:
LordofNairaland....pls go ahead and if u last 3 days on this planet....u are a complete idiot!

Listen, young man, don't let me deal with you. All the curses you made on that man are now on your head. Someone had a contrary opinion and you began to rain curses on him. You are doomed. O ti gbebo e koja orita. Next time, you will learn to bless instead of curse.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by WarHorse1(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Yeligray:
i just d observe you no wonda ur name be 'dudubrain' ntin d. Israel na christian terroist?..u d talk watin u no knw.. If u r married watch dem as they ra.pe ur wife in front of u, behead ur children nd say 'alkahu' infront of u. If you think i'm lying 'google or watch it on youtube'. Nonsense.

Is Isreal a Christian Nation? They rejected Christ and follow Judaism

Apostle Paul was beheaded. The then Christians did not revolt.

If you can't practice Christianity to the full, why not stop claiming Christianity? Whats stops you from running away like Christians did; obeying Jesus words to run to the mountain regions when the Romans surrounded Jerusalem? Stop insulting people because you are angry.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by leepest(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Unbrandedguy: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

No worries.. U can lay down your life and family's willingly as they(fulani Herdsmen) approach you to cut it short.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by addlogg(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Sebi ur families r safe and sound. Dont knw wen self defense becomes a criminal act
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by durubrian(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2017
addlogg:

Sebi ur families r safe and sound. Dont knw wen self defense becomes a criminal act

I don't know why I chose to reply you...

But it's your lucky day... Be grateful to God

Yes they are safe and sound, God is protecting us...

When you say "kill any fulani Herdsmen you see"
That's not self defense, if it is, then what the Herdsmen are doing is also self defense

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by osusuallstars: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Stop deceiving yourself. You can never be a xtain. You don't have any comment on what El rufai did. Paid money to stop herdsmen from killing innocent people. Was the money paid to ghost. El rufai planned, executed the killings is southern Kaduna and Buhari is aware.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

himself just wan gain popularity.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by goldedprince: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2017
why the Bleep are u fuckers condeming el rufai.
atleast he paid to stop people from getting killed. is that a bad thing to do.
it clearly shows that he has value for human life
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Eastwest: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2017
paul and silas were imprisoned as bible told us and non of their members were incited to revenge on their oppressors. God has assured us that vengeace is his. if pastor Suleman be called by God , then God will definitely fight for him
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mickeymimi: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Me think the Vice P resident Osibanjo should address the nation on this issue and bring those Fulani herdsmen El rufai paid to books.

They have to give all the money back because lives have already been lost...

They have to stop trading christians lives for money......

EL Rufai paid them to STOP killing christians .. .Instead of arresting them ...He must know them to pay them......

Money should have been used to HELP people who lost family members , those whose communities and churches were destroyed by those murderers.

.. what of the rest them that has not been paid they will continue killing until they get paid too....

...... The bloodiest, most brutal war fought all based on religious hatred.....
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by 2special(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Old man, LordofNairaland....thunder strike u if u no do ur juju...Basta*d.....olori buruku and u are under a curse right now and u will begin to see d manifestations of d curse in all areas of ur life.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LordOfNaira: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
2special:
Old man, LordofNairaland....thunder strike u if u no do ur juju...Basta*d.....olori buruku and u are under a curse right now and u will begin to see d manifestations of d curse in all areas of ur life.

We shall see. Except you come here and apologize to the guy you cursed, as from this day, misery and misfortune shall follow you about, ase gun. Ogun will improvish you, ase Edumare.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by etoki: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
If that is the only thing they are afraid of
Christian please defend yourself.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by MegaGab: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

You must be out of your mind, you call yourself a Christian and you are making those stupid comments.
You can keep your head when Fulani man in the bush wants to cut it and not defend yourself, idiotic fellow.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Guyman02: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Hediot without occur! Relocate to Sambisa and go and preach non violence to Boko Haram and lets see if you will come back with your head still standing on your neck.
its your type that discourages people from defending themselves from Islamic radicals until the are wiped out like in Turkey. Nonsensical nonsense comment!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
lekbel09:
.Thunder fire your mama for not aborting you,wasted sperm
feel sorry for ur mama cos she has lost u already
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Codes151(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

what is this one saying! Your a Christian n did the omega members tell u he asked them for violence except self defence!? So ud rather stand n watch yourself being killed abi!? Abru
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Codes151(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Guyman02:

Hediot without occur! Relocate to Sambisa and go and preach non violence to Boko Haram and lets see if you will come back with your head still standing on your neck.
its your type that discourages people from defending themselves from Islamic radicals until the are wiped out like in Turkey. Nonsensical nonsense comment!
the fool isn't a Christian! All this na mind games! They open a profile as Christians to make a fool of us!
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by TeamSimple(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
MakeADifference:
Simply say #IamFulani

That's what decent people do - full disclosure. And everyone of course will understand.

They'll understand you will never see anything wrong about Fulani killings. They'll understand it is "landowners" that are dying and not Christians.

They'll understand we are just 'crying' because Fulani is president though thousands have been killed, maimed and raped.

You will realize they understand it all one day when you step outside Nigeria and they find out you are Fulani.

Who be Fulani..Look all I am saying is that even if you guys are to term the conflict as a religious one,you guys waited too long.

The same way you Sentimentally feel 'christians' are now being attacked coz a fulani man is in power ,is the same way I feel you guys are just being bitter Buhari and El rufai is in power. If you didn't make so much religious noise when BH was at their deadliest times,why now make so much on a ethnic conflict issue dated back to 1993.

You had more chance. And evidence of feeling religiously attacked under BH fight than Fulani herdsmen attack.

If you still can't get my point,then OYO is your case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.