Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55179 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Biggcake: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
Shut your mouth there. What do you know about Christianity?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by kadara2041: 12:41am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

The Bible says[b] Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
[/b] Joel 3:10

If Christianity is totally against violence what was the rationale for the Crusades? What of the song " Onward Christian Soldiers Marching as to war"

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Biggcake: 12:43am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)
You are still a fool. You need to be fvcked in the ass..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Ishilove: 12:47am On Jan 30, 2017
gbegemaster:
Ishi oooooo thank God you join the struggle oh.

Three kisses for you wenemadu. kiss kiss kiss

Abeg nor kiss me back. Serious matter dey on ground now.

My friend come here and receive your kisses jor.

Take am!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 30, 2017
those you support wont blink a second if given the opportunity to behead you... you skunk pretending to be a christian...

durubrian:

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 30, 2017
if you are beheaded I will throw a party....
sarrki:
You make sense small apostle

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by gbegemaster(m): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Ishilove:

My friend come here and receive your kisses jor.

Take am!! cheesy
Lol.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 30, 2017
you muslims will soon find out
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2017
given the opportunity if the govt fails to keep you islamic fundamentalists in check.... ........ ur allah betta be responsible....

durubrian:

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by potent5(m): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
Since Christianity is about emulating and dying for Christ why don't you relocate to Bornu and preach to shekau. After all Christ relocated from heaven to a dangerous earth knowing he could be killed.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2017
you will not live to witness him suleiman in jail

HtwoOw:
I agree El Rufai should produce those who represented the herdsmen and those who he paid

However I do not agree with suleimans approach, asking people to kill people

Suleiman is going to jail and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Inciting violence is a serious business

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by onward4life(m): 12:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Haba

Durubrian

Abeg try change your name so that my Christian brethren can @list sheath their Swords!!!

Like Almighty
Christianity is Very Slow to anger.

But when They start na 2nd Coming might Beg us

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Abudu2000(m): 1:10am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

I am and atheist and I can tell u are a100% Muslim!!! But all these vague comments aren't gonna score you any points

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by blazer234: 1:13am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

When Fulani herdsmen come to attack your home, kill your father and mother and to rape your wife and kidnap your children, kindly allow them to destroy your life, OK? Since Christian is against killing.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by blazer234: 1:16am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
You make sense small apostle

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge

So your thoughtless mind tells you it is a sin to call for self defense? Have you ever asked your myopic mind what a Fulani herdsman will be doing in a church premises?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Yujin(m): 1:18am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Well, since you don't understand the issue at stake, may you be attacked fulani herdsmen or the violent muslim rioters. May you survive it but with you being maimed for life. After that, I'll like to hear your opinion again. I doubt you are a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by gbegemaster(m): 1:21am On Jan 30, 2017
I888:
You are mad, i say it will never be well with you foolish Northerners. If I have chance, I will put a bullet through your chest. I have been following your comments from the days of Ese ORURU abduction and you have NEVER said anything on neutral ground but to support your people because you are Northern muslim. So you have to pay them to stop killing instead of arresting them? Just hear yourself. angry angry angry angry angry The war your people are brewing will consume them. You have no idea what social media is doing and how fast these things are percolating regions... I never knew about the forceful marriage of Christians by your barbarians which had been going on for decades, thank God for Social Media.

I was answering that mad man for a while thinking he was a reasonable fellow. He NEVER EVER sees anything wrong that his brothers have done. Says the media is blowing it out of proportion. I've warned him that the day of reckoning is coming. He should advise his people because when it starts no one should say Christians are wicked. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by blazer234: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Your understanding is upside down. You need deliverance from the spirit of stupidity

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by micmarvellous(m): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

You really deserve my sincere pity..
You are a christian huh?..
I guess you come from the east, southern part of this nation..
No nothern christian under this persecution would make such comment..
You don't even know what persecution is all bout..
Once again, receive my sincere pities!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dmanandre(m): 1:33am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

You're talking rubbish absolute rubbish, if any of your family member was one of the victims ? You just feel the need to open your gutter and talk

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 30, 2017
The gentility of a tiger is not his timidity.

Great insight by Apostle Suleiman.

Hell-rufai should be investigated too.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nijanigga: 1:47am On Jan 30, 2017
lekbel09:
The thunder that will strike you dead is coming soon keep on talking thrash
this indoctrination of thunder has frozen your brain, thunder will fire you and your boss who falsly claimed El rufa'i will die. Shame no dey catch una ?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by ZUBY77(m): 2:00am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

You mean they should Wait and get killed like Jesus was killed?
Right?
Is that what they teach you in the Islamic schools?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by RegalD(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2017
The fulani herdsmen will be like let's head out to kill more maybe the stupid ELECTS will pay us more.......I weep for this country.......at this point, you really wish some person should have been dead.......

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by prophetfire: 2:13am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

no be mumu you be?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nnokwa042(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

ur not even a chris not to talk of tan

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by melvin0004(m): 2:23am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Did DSS invite him.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by NoWorries7(m): 2:30am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Don't worry... You will soon feel the pain too...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by ifihearam: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Thou art senseless. I see you saw nothing wrong with what el rufai did.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Ddy(m): 2:59am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

May God kill u with thunder.Are u an idiot.Do u have ur brother or sister killed in kaduna? u must be a big fool.U deserve to die also.idiot

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Mortiple(m): 3:02am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

You lied because you are NOT a Christian.

You are talking nonsense because none of your family members have been consumed by the carnage of these Herdsmen. #Coward

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.