Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55202 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Robinhood477: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
. or father u be idiot mumu. aboki hausafulani

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by ebosed: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
All GOs (Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye, Biahop Oyedepo, Pastor Bakare...) should go with him. A member of deeper life was beheaded in kano, a member of rccg was beheaded in Abuja...kafancha (2016) killings, Kaduna Mass Killing (1997)...Kano mass killing (1992 aftermath of Reinhard Bonkke Kaduna crusade), Zango Kataf killings (1991), Kafancha Killings (1987), Bauchi killings (1988), Maitasene (1982)...How many more should we expect see...SPEAK NIGERIANS SHOULD SPEAKUP.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
This mans mouth will be his downfall
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by uvalued(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
kokosin:
so we should keep quite n watch dem slaughter us?even the Israelites went to war.
thank you dont mind those kind fair weather chistians that come up to throw jabs at what they know next to nothing about

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by chuksfluential(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
[b] Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..
[/b

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
thunder fire you well well. so they shuld kill every christian because we are against violence

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by geroland(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
You are rili childish, go to southern Kaduna and live their more Christ like person than you. I guess ur head ll be chop off b4 u wake. U think Christianity is foolishness abi? Go read ur book well.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by vickuzzy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
what are you insinuating Mr?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

....Muslim claiming Christian.. hehehe

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by jeffery90(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
In fela's voice,Animals in human skin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by davires: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Don't worry the herdsmen will get to your state very soon. It's because your family members are not involved so you can talk abi...

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Dicksonpal: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

u won't spew this if u live up north

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by MrSly(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
[/b]
durubrian:
[b] Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

Of course I agree with you that Christians are not murderers but that does not mean they should keep their heads on the abbatoir when they have the opportunity to be free even if killing an enemy is the only price that can be paid.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin maybe he is one because his own zom**ism is incurable

sarrki:
You make sense small apostle

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge

vatiqan:

This dull brain of an idiet, nothing good, meaningful have ever come from you. When Buhari the fo.ol was making similar utterances, who arrested him? Cnt you see, how you guys have so sold yourselves to the fulanis ?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by IPOB123london: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
useless kwontry

surprise the boko harem hausa fulani sultan never sees that

dss no get eyes again

abeg o

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Pecca: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Oya make una read wetin this bloke just wrote and try describing his type to the audience.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by meshack15: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please shut up your mouth.christians are not fools.
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... # #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Jmord(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Larryton(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.

I don't see anything bad in defending yourself when people unleash terror on u, u are only hiding behind ur keypad typing because it hasn't gotten to your door step. It's hight time we call evil an evil not until when u are attacked that you will begin to act. If not for been sentimental from the part of our DSS, u can compare what apostle Sulaiman allegedly Said to what El rufai had said in the past and he was walking freely without been investigated.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Daplux4: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Am beginning to think u are one of those killers Christians should fold Thier arms so that ur coran which tells u to kill Christians wll be happy u kill them.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by IPOB123london: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian(m): 6:55pm

(Quote) (Report) 21 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share)

the reason white people call Africans monkeys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by xpool(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
TeamSimple:

Sorry o,how many herdsmen or sponsors GEJ arrest during his tenure?
Are you that naive?
He asked you a question and you could not answer it.
Don't worry, God fights for Christians, upon all the genocide you have carried out, the north is still a disaster.
Our God does not sleep! Just take a look at your government - A COUNCIL OF THE UNGODLY
Abokinama dey get mouth these days, nawa oo

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by MrSly(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Go put ur head in the spike and get ur head chopped off, Mr Christianity.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by teebell999(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Naijazure: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
You must be high on overcooked weed, you surely need to change your name to "dullbrain"! That'll sound a bit related to your post....

durubrian:

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by kernel501: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:
You make sense small apostle

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge

Nigeria no 1 troll, combing every thread to earn means. In which part of the world do perpetrators of crimes get paid, gullible fellow, full of treacherous tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)

If at all you are truely a christian then you must be a norminal one at that.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by MrSly(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)
Why have you decided to derail this sensitive thread with your cowardice, sycophant!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by aljharem(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
fellis:
This mans mouth will be his downfall

But it is not El rufia downfall ? You think Nigerians Christians are fools ?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by balanceofterror1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by xpool(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
geroland:

You are rili childish, go to southern Kaduna and live their more Christ like person than you. I guess ur head ll be chop off b4 u wake. U think Christianity is foolishness abi? Go read ur book well.
Smelling abokis are mocking the cowardice of Christians; they are flying in the ill-wind of their jihad, HolyGhost Crusade is already affecting them from the top.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
90% of those commenting rubbish here did not watch the video. He wasn't advocating mindless violence but self defence. When you turn both cheeks to be slapped and there are no more cheeks available for further slapping, what do you do?

I stand with Apostle Suleiman on this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by skyice(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Shurup your mouth there. What do you know about Christianity? Did your Bible tell you that Jesus Christ abolished the old laws?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.