Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55184 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mumels(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)

I SWEAR CHANGE YOUR MONIKER TO #FOOL

ODE........

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by daveemuobo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.

I'm sure you missed you Sunday school.classes when Jesus Christ whipped sellers in the church.
Either that or you're an Ismaelite

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by osayiamen: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
pleasse go and check out the meaning of treason.is like you do not have idea.

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge [/quote]

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by klax(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
kokosin:
so we should keep quite n watch dem slaughter us?even the Israelites went to war.

Pls why answering him. He is a coward. So American should leave Osama bin laden along to continue the killing

Bro pls stop answering him a coward is always a coward. He is like someone who sees his mother being beaten up for no reason and say oh I'm a Christian I don't fight.

Sometime some people do surprise me as if bible was written in their fathers house isreal that were the bible themselves let any one go their and kill maybe that person will not be shot dead instantly and the mr religion borrowerror says Christian don't support violent so self defense is violence

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Austin4lif: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
mumu

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
aljharem:

Can you imagine !!!!
so your a xtian, why is ur name alhaji harem

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Mr. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just stay mute!

Why are Christians acting like this? Even if we do not support violence, even if what he said as to killing of herdsman in his church premises is wrong, does it make this statement untrue or not worth looking into?

If El-rufai paid off some herdsmen to stop killing, that simply means he knows them and he should provide them for prosecution. It is that simple!

Where in the Constitution is provision for anyone to kill for any reason, and then paid to stop killing?

This is why this blood-thirsty Fulani demons will keep killing people and when courageous people speak out, it is the same Christians that will attack them...

Which one is worse; paying known serial murderers to stop killing or ordering your people to kill in self defense?
That hypocrite should be shot aside for abusing MB

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Smooyis(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Double standard is all I see here. DSS be careful.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by NaMeAboki: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
This man should just shut up and stop joining issues with El-Rufai or heating the polity.

If El-Rufai allegedly paid off some herdsmen, to break the circle of violence and therefore save lives; well the same cannot be said for him, who quite clearly without a shadow of doubt was instigating ethnic/religious killings through preaching of hatred and disunity between Nigerians.
The more he speaks the more he worsens his case and therefore exposes his bigotry and clannish mentality - he is a disgrace to Nigerian Christians in particular and Christianity in general.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by zoedicus: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
. . .Just waiting for Daddy Freezer to "react".
Sebi he's a chemical?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by zoedicus: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
NaMeAboki:
This man should just shut up and stop joining issues with El-Rufai or heating the polity.

If El-Rufai allegedly paid off some herdsmen, to break the circle of violence and therefore save lives; well the same cannot be said for him, who quite clearly without a shadow of doubt was instigating ethnic/religious killings through preaching of hatred and disunity between Nigerians.
The more he speaks the more he worsens his case and therefore exposes his bigotry and clannish mentality - he is a disgrace to Nigerian Christians in particular and Christianity in general.

What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by lequatee(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
vatiqan:

Keep quiet, if you dnt have anything to say. When your fada and moda are being killed by these idiots, kindly clap for them.

As illustrated earlier, when you turn both cheeks for the enemies to slap, when next they visit, where would you give them to slap. Just feel you are a kid, if not; you are a very st.upid adult.

Choi! Omo, see finishing.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by modaink333: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
God dey
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by alan333(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
This man is truly an Apostle of God!
Fact-genieu Apostles/Prophets are bent on say the truth at all time and in all circumstance. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Klington: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by olisafincy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

you be harlot

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by modaink333: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

thunder fire u dia for hiding under d umbrella of christainity and quoting rubbish.....the Kingdom of god suffered violence and violence took it by force

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by makaveli902: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Do you live in the North? Just continue to act docile until they come for u!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ahmeduana:

JUST SHUT YOUR FORKING STINKING MOUTH IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AM A MUSLIM BUT I KNOW THAT THERE IS 100 PERCENT TRUTH IN WHAT THAT MAN SAID, IF YOU ARE SO BRAIN WASH AND BLINDFOLDED BY INTERNET TO THE EXTEND OF NOT IDENTIFYING TRUTH. Even we southern muslims are not save, this anti-social species of human with sub-human heart are perpetrating tribal genocide by hiding under religion, you are there talking rubbish, EVEN MY RELIGION ISLAM PERMITS ME TO RETALIATES EQUAL MEASURES OF WICKED ACTION DONE AGAINST ME, SO IS NOT ALL THE TIME YOU TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.
Na wa. Those condemning Suleman for his statement doesn't know that his security guard and driver in Lagos are Muslims. Thank enlighten Muslims are seeing the menace perpetrated by the Fulani herdsmen from acclaimed Senegal and Mali

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by seunaj: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Stop talking like a coward. You should keep ur mouth shut next time if u don't know what to say. I may not be sure but I really doubt that God almighty himself is against self defense. Oooo coward Christian... Who are u to condemn Sulaiman

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Klington: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Anyone who calls him or herself a Christian should do nothing but support this call by apostle Suleiman cos Nigeria is gradually going the way of turkey.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Krisddon: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
kokosin:
so we should keep quite n watch dem slaughter us?even the Israelites went to war.
....And are still fighting wars.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Platony(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.

So, na til dem finish Christians,,u go knw say we dey Christ like.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HtwoOw: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Show me the link where he told Christians to kill.

Self defence is scriptural and constitutional.

If his statement was just self defense, DSS wouldn't have invited him

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by aljharem(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
fellis:

so your a xtian, why is ur name alhaji harem

Who told you I am Christian ? So because I am Muslim, I should watch injustice continue ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HtwoOw: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
MakeADifference:
And who sends him to jail?

Thank God most judges went through formal education, thank God there is a constitution.

You'll wait till ever and your jail daydreams will not clear nor become reality.

Thank God for Internet too

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by sexychocolate1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

You are very stupid. If your parents or siblings are killed in a crisis, you wouldn't sit behind a computer and type trash. Read the whole statement again before typing nonsense. Bastard illiterate.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by jollyjarkofgod: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

U are saying this cuz u are living peaceful in ur Hood.. But I sure u is coming station near u soon.. What do u think will happen if one big church in lag is bomb by BH.. U are talking from both side of ur mouth.. Is like u are happy wif the killings...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by nijanigga: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
i thought suleman said El rufa'i will die in 30 days, it's close to a year now since he prophesied.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HtwoOw: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Send Suleiman to jail and set Nigeria on fire. It would simply be the catalyst this country has been waiting for to implode.
The lessons of Zango Kataf comes to mind.

Unless Christianity changed over night, trust me Christians wouldn't go to war or retaliate

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by ORIGENAL(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

You must be Osinbajo brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.