Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55640 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
NaMeAboki:
This man should just shut up and stop joining issues with El-Rufai or heating the polity.

If El-Rufai allegedly paid off some herdsmen, to break the circle of violence and therefore save lives; well the same cannot be said for him, who quite clearly without a shadow of doubt was instigating ethnic/religious killings through preaching of hatred and disunity between Nigerians.
The more he speaks the more he worsens his case and therefore exposes his bigotry and clannish mentality - he is a disgrace to Nigerian Christians in particular and Christianity in general.
If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by aishatu19(f): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bec of bast@rds and ret@ards like you the Fulani terrorist keep killing with impunity.
Pastor Sulei bravery has sent a spirit of courage among the Northern Christians and it has also made the Herdsmen's sponsor fearful if u dont know. You slowpoke. If u have ever lost a love one to this devils and even security operatives seems collaborative with them, you will understand how truly helpless we have felt.
May the sword of the Fulani visit anyone who condemns Apostle Sulei. This betrayal in some Southern so called believers is what gives these terrorists boldness not just their political godfathers. God will stand by Apostle Sulei. In shia Allah!

durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by jollyjarkofgod: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
I agree El Rufai should produce those who represented the herdsmen and those who he paid

However I do not agree with suleimans approach, asking people to kill people

Suleiman is going to jail and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Inciting violence is a serious business

U no get sense!!!

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
nijanigga:
i thought suleman said El rufa'i will die in 30 days, it's close to a year now since he prophesied.
Maybe you want to replace him?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by udeh3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

Please read the book of Nehimiah 4:4-21. The children of God carried weapons to protect themselves and anyone found tresspassing, use your weapons

This is the era of Nehimiah's project where we need to protect ourselves aganist the fear of the wicked

The Pastor did not tell Christians to search for the herdsmen and kill them. He only said if they come around looking for you, attack them!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Lewandoski20(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)

Hmmm... I smell lies!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Damseldammie(f): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Holy Spirit divine take control

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by morisnewrain(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:
That is a valid request. Hellrufai made those revelations freely. He knows those he paid. Which means he knows those responsible for those killings His job is to arrest and prosecute criminals not to pay them.... They know what they are doing with their brothers quartered in Niger and Mali
where are the mediators GEJ negotiated with for BH to stop killing?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by aishatu19(f): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Donald Trump should come after El-Rufi and Buari as sponsors of this Terrorist. Where in the world have you heard government give money to killers to appease them. He gave them money to buy weapons and recruit mercenaries form Sahara. Allah knows the truth that if anythings happens to Apostle Sulei....Hmmm. Well, lets hope not. Self defense could also mean being pro-active.
Error File, Buhari. We are watching. Nigeria is Watching. The World is watching. Most importantly, the Sovereign Allah is watching!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by aishatu19(f): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
hmmm

Lewandoski20:

Hmmm... I smell lies!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by NaMeAboki: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just keep quiet.

Return to sender.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I pray those Fulani visit ur family one day, that was how people like you say during Jonathan that an attack on book haram is an attack on the north, now BH almost finish north ppl.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by NaMeAboki: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
zoedicus:

What's this one saying?

Ask one of your blodas for translation.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by abimic(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
U would hardly see a united Christian, we all be claiming God is protecting me, I can't fall victim, praying here and there as if they have more special anointing than the dead. If we don't act united now, more Christians would be killed and nothing would happen, yet we keep praying as if US ain't praying, yet they tackle their issues head on. Muslims speak with one voice but Christians, we tend to be more pontifical than the pope . we are even more afraid than the death itself, yet they pray for rapture,ss if they would all make heaven. hypocrite!!!.... . Suleiman ride on,injustice to one is injustice to All.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by lekbel09(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
nijanigga:
i thought suleman said El rufa'i will die in 30 days, it's close to a year now since he prophesied.
The thunder that will strike you dead is coming soon keep on talking thrash
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HtwoOw: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
jollyjarkofgod:

U no get sense!!!

You misplace your own?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by henribj(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Christianity is against violence yes I agree.... does it mean we as christians should fold our hands and not defend ourselves when attacked? if that is what your saying then that is pure stupidity. Heaven helps those who help themselves... as a christian if you have a headache you don't pray for God to heal you of the headache, you go to the pharmacy and get a prescription, take the prescription and then you get better, same way no matter how one prays money can never fall from heaven.
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
naijanaso:

Thunder fire that your useless mouth there. No wahala let one of your own be killed, then you will understand what the man is talking about. You enjoy life in the East and don't know the persecution those in Kaduna and Northern part of the country are suffering as Christians. DO NOT THE ISRAELITES WAR?
Do not mind the naijanaso guy. he probably wants to live in falsehood all his life. N'ebe Ka naija na-so as at now?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by morisnewrain(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
dealslip:
Nigeria is at boiling point. Hell Rufai will regret every single wicked and evil actions of his, he is really taunting Christians, I know he has the ears of Buhari and the sponsors of Jihad in Nigeria. He would suffer for every drop of blood shed while he supervised the decimation of people of Southern Kaduna and he would eventually bow down to the name above all names. the Lord, Jesus Christ
think beyond religion. It's not religious crisis. When Fulani Herdsmen attacked Ekiti, no one called it a religious crisis. Let's call a spade a spade. Southern Kaduna should also hunt & kill their attackers. Pastor Johnson Suleiman just trying to make it look religious. I know those S/kaduna very well. Some of them are just Christian by faith while some are Muslims. Go to southern Kaduna & compare any Christian life you have experience with theirs. They kill also when it comes to Tribal crisis. Go there & see numbers of outsiders in their region. They are not accommodating compare to the Northern Kaduna & we all know Christians used to be. They live in isolation. They eat human flesh. That is why people hate staying in their area.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
naijanaso:

Thunder fire that your useless mouth there. No wahala let one of your own be killed, then you will understand what the man is talking about. You enjoy life in the East and don't know the persecution those in Kaduna and Northern part of the country are suffering as Christians. DO NOT THE ISRAELITES WAR?
Do not mind the guy. he is a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Fredric222(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
kokosin:
so we should keep quite n watch dem slaughter us?even the Israelites went to war.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mosyb: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

When they come for you, just meekly surrender, so they cut ur head, christian my foot, even a goat resists before being slaughterd, pls have respect for a man of God

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by GGirll: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2017
but a sitting president promised that the blood of the southerners will flow if he doesn't win election in 2015, no one arrested him for treason, the same man threatened to make GEJ govt ungovernable n Nigeria was never d same since them with d upsurge of Boko haram.........Christians please get ready for this is truly d tribulation time written in Mathew 24.... make peace with god be ready for rapture, defend ourselves n be very ready to be a martyr for JESUS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS.....ITS TIME TO DESTROY AFRICA AS THEY DID IN D MIDDLE EAST ONLY D WISE N VIGILANT WILL UNDERSTAND D RIDDLES PLAYING OUT....while other G.O'S are busy making merchandise of their followers, keeping mum, GOD PLS HELP D HELPLESS N GRANT D POOR REAL TRUE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS ETERNAL REST WHEN IT CALLS IJNA.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2017
nurusystem:

shut up and listen stip talking like Sulaiman or else you will be invited by not Dss but fulani hardmen in the jungle...no do garagar akpan ,close your mouth stop spittin rubish and noisence like Sulaiman a woligan Pastor.

Did I touch a nerve? Wicked people. Hypocrite, blood sucker, evil, demonic, possessed man. You would all face the wrath of God for supporting Fulani herdsmen in their agenda. DSS would also join in the wrath coming in you blood sucking vampires who have no respect for the lives of others. So Christians shouldn't react but wait for you to come and slaughter them. Just like the enemies of Gideon faced themselves and decimated themselves so shall it be with you all. As the Angel of the Lord delivered Elisha and his servant from the marauding Assyrians so shall the Angel of the Lord descend into your midst and your sponsors. Every sponsor of Book Haram and Fulani herdsmen shall work naked on the streets if Nigeria. Leprosy and Cancer shall overtake them. So shall it be by the Power and Authority of the one who sits on the throne and who is above every power and authority both in heaven and the earth. The one that has cancelled all ordinance written against shall destroy the camp of the evil one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by morisnewrain(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2017
kokosin:
so we should keep quite n watch dem slaughter us?even the Israelites went to war.
this is not religious crisis for God sake. Don't mind the Apostle. He's now a politician. They are trying to paint it religious. Herdsmen are herdsmen anywhere. They attacked Ekiti, Enugu, Benue, Adamawa and we didn't say they attacked Christians. Is S/Kaduna own different? There is no religion in Nigeria called Fulani herdsmen. They should stop fooling us. They should come out em mass to chase their attackers. Do u think S/kd are calm people?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LordOfNaira: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2017
2special:
Durubrian.....I decree into your life....it shall NEVER be well with you,you will labour in vain,you will amount to NOTHING,anything u drink will work against you,d air u breathe will definately work against and sorrow shall/will be ur portion...so shall it be in Jesus Name.AMEN!

Why are you placing curses on him? Be careful, young man, or I will do stuffs on you that will make you regret your existence. Never in your useless life make curses on anyone on this forum again or I will be forced to invoke Ogun Alagbede to deal severely with you in a matter of minutes.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2017
morisnewrain:
think beyond religion. It's not religious crisis. When Fulani Herdsmen attacked Ekiti, no one called it a religious crisis. Let's call a spade a spade. Southern Kaduna should also hunt & kill their attackers. Pastor Johnson Suleiman just trying to make it look religious. I know those S/kaduna very well. Some of them are just Christian by faith while some are Muslims. Go to southern Kaduna & compare any Christian life you have experience with theirs. They kill also when it comes to Tribal crisis. Go there & see numbers of outsiders in their region. They are not accommodating compare to the Northern Kaduna & we all know Christians used to be. They live in isolation. They eat human flesh. That is why people hate staying in their area.

Fulani herdsmen don't attack Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa but they operate in Plateau, Benue, Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Chibok, who are predominantly Christians and you say it ain't religious. Please I don't do political correctness, they attack and bomb churches and you say it isn't religious. Please call a spade a spade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by I888(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Damseldammie:
Holy Spirit divine take control
mschwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by westkays(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2017
You do not know how it feels until you have lost someone close to you.
Self defence is never a crime in any country.
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by westkays(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2017
His brain is paining him
mikeweezy:

do u have brain at all ?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Lombardi: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2017
The silly pastor is just trying to be more famous. There are ways of going about this instead of fighting fire with fire. When all hell breaks loose he will be nowhere to be found. The courts are there. That will be a logical place to start.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by neheholmes(m): 12:33am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

If u were from the north,I would have called u a true matyr,but u're not so u don't understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.