Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Concept To Market Our Creativity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Concept To Market Our Creativity (761 Views)

Writing Requires Creativity, Patience, & Courage. It's Not Easy. / How To Market Ones Script / Nigeria: Where Is Our Creativity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Concept To Market Our Creativity by andrewdg(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
I am Andrew Simon, a screenwriter. Here in nairaland, we have so many talented people in different fields of creativity; but not many are known names and i wonder why.

In trying to know why, i discovered some like-able reasons; the strongest which is that we are not yet shown. since the name of the game is show business, one needs to be shown to be in business.

I have come up with a concept. Since we all need an entry to the market and a point to start from, lets forge ahead together. I have written a wonderful soap opera to be shot. I drop my script for free and get others to work for free too in order to bring it to the screen. The team is growing strong as we already have an editor, some cinematographers and few actors.

if u are interested in being part of our crew in order to market yourself in the areas of acting, screenwriting, continuity, directing and others; send an email to asproduction2009@yahoo.com, stipulating your interest.

remember, when you are shown, you will be known and thereafter you can be contacted for the next big job!

(1) (Reply)

Plan Your Way Thru / A Book Of African Proverbs / The Secrets Of Letting Go: Opening To Abundance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.