Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (41636 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Davido Dances & Rocks A Lady's Backside In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by kolado(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Good for him.
Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Omo ope, no dulling... cheesy
Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Chibydinho(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2017
All these persons shouting blow blow... abeg, the boy na chewing gum babes dey blow?

1 Like

Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by princeemmma(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2017
u don't want be a pastor, yahoo boy continue wanting to be oooooo

Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by iukpe: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Is this then part of the orientation that will make the boy think differently?
If an artist intends to correctly impact the lives of little kids I don't think it should be on stage. Most Nigerian music are rated 18 or 20.
Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Durentmoney: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is stupidity. To think a kid wants yahoo business as his future ambition and people support him. I don't get it

2 Likes

Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by iukpe: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Durentmoney:
This is stupidity. To think a kid wants yahoo business as his future ambition and people support him. I don't get it
Bros I do nt think Nigerians are thinking correctly anymore. There seems to be a general mental problem running through us all in various degrees.

1 Like

Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Durentmoney: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
iukpe:

Bros I do nt think Nigerians are thinking correctly anymore. There seems to be a general mental problem running through us all in various degrees.
honestly it baffles me. A child wants to become a thief. See people above commending him, celebs helping him get there. Smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Iamchepy: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Durentmoney:
honestly it baffles me. A child wants to become a thief. See people above commending him, celebs helping him get there. Smh
Cheers bro
Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Ajasco222: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
He has changed his mind already. I'll recommend you go to his Instagram page and probably check all his posts, maybe you'll understand better.
He WANTED to become a "Yahoo Yahoo" boy, but he's popular now --->and that's the THING cheesy cheesy
Durentmoney:
Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by dubemeagle(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=longpenis post=53252336]where is the kid?

because am seeing two kids up thereundecided[/quote guy u no get eyes
Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by meeketta: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
AND SO, WHAT NEXT?
Re: Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by DrSleekQas(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Davido laying hands on his future son in law segun wire daughter Imade

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.