Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman (27560 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by modaink333: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
This is what I call wisdom

A reset mode botton as been pressed

Better for you apostle

and what does this nama mean by reset mode botton?

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by semyman: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2017
You know I told you?
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by UltraLeslie: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Triton1996:

As against the earlier call by some concerned bodies for christians to come out enmasse for a protest march to the Abuja DSS office on Monday as Apostle Johnson Suleman honours its invitation, the servant of God through his ministry, Omega Fire Ministries Inc, has urged caution against any form of protest for the sake of peace.

The Department of State Security (DSS) had sent a formal invitation to Apostle Johnson Suleman to appear before its officials on Monday 30th January 2017.

In a statement signed by the OFM Admin, Pastor David Apelorioye, the ministry pleads;

“We ask all Christians to stay away from the planned protest and pray for the nation. We can almost agree that this is not a war but an invitation.

Apostle Johnson Suleman is a man of God and has the love of the nation at heart, we do not want anybody or group to use the current situation to create anarchy in the system.

He appreciates the love and support received so far since the attempted arrest and he wishes that we crown this efforts with a call to pray rather than the protest march.

Once again, we urge Christians to pray fervently for the peace of the nation and the nullification of the plans of the enemies of this nation.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/dss-saga-apostle-suleman-cautions-against-protests-urges-prayer-for-nigeria/
It is now clear Skeleton Buhari's relative who is charge of DSS is the one ruling this country.

Nepotism in full gear. Why didn't they send a formal invitation in the first instance? They had to behave like kidnappers and unschooled thugs.

Criminals!
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by kabrud: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2017
malware:

Lolz... Cows he said... Come and collect Nnamdi Kanu from the cows na.

U mean the dilector? He still has 26yrs to dey chaw watery beans.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Chibydinho(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2017
My guy don get the message... who wan die abi go prison sef.... Christians and fear sha.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by kabrud: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Cubeet:
Nothing and Nothing can be done to him by any DSS. Any mistake will cause Religious War

See them, if e start now, na dem go run first.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by LordOfNaira: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Sule is now singing a new song. This is the type of government I want. No one is above the law. Pastors have enjoyed so much invincibility in Nigeria. Now, things are changing. It is obvious that they are not as bold as they always appear to. Ordinary invitation, and he was all over the place. Now, he is singing a new song.

Eledumare bless this country. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Kondomatic(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2017
shyling:
he's omenka
No wonder
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Sarrki asked a valid question? He did not insult you or anyone? so what is the point of this your senseless and stupid reply? Or are you stilll hungry?

By the way are you the one that will trace him? I did not know you were related to 007! Come on get away from here!
nailed it grin
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by MakeADifference: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Do you hate your child when you cane him or her? No. You cane and still love the child.

Why do you think God is called Mighty Terrible one?

No one is saying kill Christians. The Apostle can NEVER tell you to go kill. No one is allowed to kill in the name of Christ too. It is simply not what Christ preached.

BUT if you invade my community to cause harm, you will die for it. Before you even finish that move, you are done for.

That is what we are saying. It is only bringing order, justice, and peace to a Nigeria that is currently devoid of order, justice, and peace.

We bring to judgement EVERY mouth that rises up against us. That's how it is done. We BRING down what they think is their backing.

They've not seen anything. Apostle Suleiman is the least of their worries - but they dont know. There are thousands day and night bringing down their kingdom. It is time for 'war'.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Babaevans1(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2017
malware:

Lolz... Cows he said... Come and collect Nnamdi Kanu from the cows na.

I feel like slapping this idiot
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by 400billionman: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2017
The first time in Nigeria that Pastors will be questioned for their prophecies.
smh

1 Like

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Babaevans1(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2017
I will urge every christian to buy guns. There are things u don't need prayers to handle.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2017
The idiot that ordered people to kill is not a man of God .
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by MakeADifference: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2017
You don't need to vote for him before you protest against him.

If YOUR rights are being undermined, you don't even need the whole nation's pprotest. Whether you voted or not, your rights are protected and you can demand that things change.

If your rights are fine, you don't need a protest.

If Buhari / his govt has affected your rights in anyway then be free to protest.

Pidgin2:
The only reason why I wouldn't join the protest is because I did not vote for Buhari.

Those who should protest are those who made biased decisions to cast their votes solely based on tribalism. They should be the ones trying to make amends by risking their lives.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by NoBetterNigeria: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Safe Mode i think cheesy

sarrki:

grin

We call it factory reset or better still you can call it self reboot.

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by trinity11(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Jones4190:
WHO IS YOUR GOD? JOHNSON SULEIMAN.
Following the recent Southern Kaduna madness, “Apostle”
Johnson Suleiman call on his congregation to pick
up arms and kill Fulani herdsmen from his “altar of God”.
He must have suddenly realized (after years of reading his
Bible upside down) that my God is not interested in “killing”
his “enemies”. This is coming after Bishop Oyedepo was also
caught red-handed encouraging his followers to also kill
their “enemies”. What is Christianity turning to? You pray to
God to kill your “enemies” as if you are not someone’s
enemy. Which prayer will God hear when someone prays for
God to kill you too? Can someone prove base on the
teaching of Christ we are free to pray for the death of our
enemies? I will urge you to discover the answer to this
provocative question by picking up your Bible and reading
about the teachings of Christ in the Gospels. To make it
easier for you, look for those Bible versions that specifically
highlighted the direct quotes from Christ. It’s better to read
these verses and discover the real teachings of Christ
yourself.
“Love your neighbor as yourself” is: Famous. Impressive.
Fascinating. Inspiring. All the commandments – you shall not
commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you
shall not covet, and so on – are summed up in this single
command: You must love your neighbor as yourself.” – Jesus
Christ
The big question is: Who is your neighbor? What does it
mean to love your neighbor? In the present Nigerian
context: Who is your neighbor? Are your neighbors only the
supporters of APC or PDP? Are they only the sympathizers of
Muhammadu Buhari or Goodluck Jonathan? Do you love
only your Hausa, Yoruba, or Igbo brothers and sisters? What
if what we think is the “goodness” in us (our love for our
neighbors) is aiding and promoting the vicious circle of
violence in the country? No one should use the name of my
God to promote violence
and cacophony across Nigeria. God has no
business in killing and has never thought of “breaking up
Nigeria”, so forget it. Shouting Amen (to a prayer for
Nigeria’s break up) from today till tomorrow will not change
God’s thought about Nigeria. I don’t need your Amen to
know that God has a different plan for Nigeria. God’s plan is
for peace and not violence; long life and not lives cut short.

Nice post up there Mr Jones
pls I hv some questions 4 u
In respect to the often killing of Christians in the northern part of this country, Wats ur say on that? and
wat Is the way forward in terms of putting a stop to it? because certainly it has to stop right?
over to you

1 Like

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Here we go again. Christians to stay away from protesting injustice, this is how we ruined our society in the first place. Yahoo boys. Nigeria favors them the way it is.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by xhamel88: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Is he Greater than the country?

Herdsmen sited!
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Shakur86(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Mr Fake apostle making u turn
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

but ur Fulani rag r greater rit?
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

but ur Fulani rag r greater rit? .
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

but ur Fulani rag r greater rit? .....
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by oskaaay(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
okay
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

but ur Fulani rag r greater rit??..
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Wenebadu(f): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2017
His is the servant of God, am very sure God will see him through.. DSS weight no reach
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by denssing: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Good, but who has ever invited d killer herdsmen, investigated dia killings and/or invited dia sponsors for questioning. No person or group of persons should be seen to be above d law. D govt should do d needful to curb d excesses of these herdsmen. A stitch in time saves nine.!!!
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by talk2dmc(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2017
wolesmile:
I once saw a video of the testimony of an OFM member who escaped the clutches of death in the hands of ritualists. The girl, right there in the church in the presence of the apostle, narrated, in vivid detail, how she was taken from one shrine to another, but the butcher's knives couldn't harm her as she was being protected by her OFM wristband with the pix of apostle Suleiman. The narration looked like something out of Nollywood movie. Only a brainwashed fool will believe it.
When Suleiman asked his members to start killing Fulani herdsmen, my first thought was, "Is he afraid his members are of little faith, or that he no longer trust in God to protect them?"

But reality is when you're faced with Gun trotting, hefty looking DSS operatives. When you are the type that's been living a fake life, you will start singing a different song.
I thought he will just drive into their premises, alone, without lawyers, and the power of the holy spirit will overwhelm them there, and they will start singing his high praises. That, to me, would've been the miracle of the millennium!
....... Clap for yourself . You talk well .
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by visiontech24: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
You know wisdom but you lack it.

You're gradually becoming irrelevant like those kids in romance section.

How about you take a break like your Aso Rock Master?

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Life4Varnity: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

grin

We call it factory reset or better still you can call it self reboot.

Factory reset I'd badder than reeboot
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by IVORY2009(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
989900:
Shut up already.
[/s]

MOG shocked
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by visiontech24: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2017
This how a man of God should had spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.