Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman (27552 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by rusher14: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2017
IVORY2009:
[/s]

[s]MOG
shocked
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by visiontech24: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2017
Shakur86:
Mr Fake apostle making u turn

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by IVORY2009(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2017
rusher14:

Pinccolo wat? Keep changing handle...
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by rusher14: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2017
IVORY2009:

Pinccolo wat? Keep changing handle...
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by somez(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017
And are you better than your poultry?
sarrki:

Is he Greater than the country?
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by mu2sa2: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2017
wolesmile:
I once saw a video of the testimony of an OFM member who escaped the clutches of death in the hands of ritualists. The girl, right there in the church in the presence of the apostle, narrated, in vivid detail, how she was taken from one shrine to another, but the butcher's knives couldn't harm her as she was being protected by her OFM wristband with the pix of apostle Suleiman. The narration looked like something out of Nollywood movie. Only a brainwashed fool will believe it.
When Suleiman asked his members to start killing Fulani herdsmen, my first thought was, "Is he afraid his members are of little faith, or that he no longer trust in God to protect them?"

But reality is when you're faced with Gun trotting, hefty looking DSS operatives. When you are the type that's been living a fake life, you will start singing a different song.
I thought he will just drive into their premises, alone, without lawyers, and the power of the holy spirit will overwhelm them there, and they will start singing his high praises. That, to me, would've been the miracle of the millennium!
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by IVORY2009(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2017
[s][quote author=rusher14 post=53259397][/quote][/s]
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by rusher14: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
[s][/s]
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by rusher14: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
IVORY2009:
[/s]
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by saintmark88(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2017
prof1990:
they should stay away from a protest and pray?

if freeze should call yaa'll yahoo boy pastors now people will complain.

politicians and religious leaders are our biggest problems in this country, they divide us between tribal and religious lines.

Pentecostal pastors are d biggest problems we have today..... U dnt c d Catholics Bishops involved n politicking
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by kilokeys(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2017
so he remembers its important to pray now shey?

why didnt he pray instead of ranting ''kill any fulani''

pastor dey fear.. dem never flog am im don piss for body
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Dont protest Oh!! Just stay in your houses a d pray for Nigeria so that God will come down to effect that change in governance you so much crave for!!! Whay kinda people do we have in Nigeria sef?? As in very low intelligence!!
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by tydi(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2017
wolesmile:
I once saw a video of the testimony of an OFM member who escaped the clutches of death in the hands of ritualists. The girl, right there in the church in the presence of the apostle, narrated, in vivid detail, how she was taken from one shrine to another, but the butcher's knives couldn't harm her as she was being protected by her OFM wristband with the pix of apostle Suleiman. The narration looked like something out of Nollywood movie. Only a brainwashed fool will believe it.
When Suleiman asked his members to start killing Fulani herdsmen, my first thought was, "Is he afraid his members are of little faith, or that he no longer trust in God to protect them?"

But reality is when you're faced with Gun trotting, hefty looking DSS operatives. When you are the type that's been living a fake life, you will start singing a different song.
I thought he will just drive into their premises, alone, without lawyers, and the power of the holy spirit will overwhelm them there, and they will start singing his high praises. That, to me, would've been the miracle of the millennium!

Mr. wolesmile or what ever u choose to answer what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic
things I have ever heard nor read At no point in your rambling, incoherent response
were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational
thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I
award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by tydi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
prof1990:
they should stay away from a protest and pray?

if freeze should call yaa'll yahoo boy pastors now people will complain.

politicians and religious leaders are our biggest problems in this country, they divide us between tribal and religious lines.

It's nice to be stupid, but it's stupid to be nice.

one thing is to read another is to understand
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Shakur86(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=visiontech24 post=53259228][/quote] ojo ale jatijati
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Mikenig: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
If you say no one is trying to or can islamize Nigeria, maybe you should look around you and see the handwriting on the wall. Let me help you:

1. Chech your currency 100, 200, 500 and 100 naira. Why is Arabic written on it. Why not also add Hebrew and other "Christian" languages? Does anyone need to see 1000 written in arabic to know it's 1000 naira note.

2. Why did Babangida force Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)? Is Nigeria an Islamic country?

3. Why is there an arabic inscription on the insignia/badge of the Nigerian Army? Is it the army of saudi arabia or ISIS?

4. Do you know Chibok is a Christian community and most of those Christians kidnapped were Christians?

5. Why are the Northern muslims abducting young christian girls and forcing them to marry Northern Muslims?

[b]6. Why are Fulani herdsmen killing people in Southern Kaduna and Middle Belt which are places predominantly occupied by Christans? [/b]And why has the federal govt not been able to arrest even one of them even though El Rufai said he has paid them and then the Northern Governors Forum came again to lie to us that they are from Senegal and Mali?

Open your eyes.

The ploy to islamize Nigeria is real.

By the way, have you asked yourself who the major power brokers in Nigeria are?

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Babangida, Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto and every first class emir in the North. They are all muslims.

Did I hear you say Obasanjo? You really think Obasanjo is interested in defending the interest of Christians?

Have you checked the Lagos civil service and see the dominance of muslims in the civil service?

Did you not see what Aregbesola tried to do in Osun state?

Do you know Lagos House of Assembly is made up of 90% muslims?

Open your eyes.

The FRC law that forced Pastor E.A Adeboye to resign. Do you know that law does not affect muslim leaders cos of the way their leadership is structured?

Open your eyes. Political correctness will not help Christianity in Nigeria.

Maybe you should read about Turkey to know how that country that use to be predominantly Christian has become an islamic nation. Today, most of the cathedrals and former Christian worship centres have either be turned to mosques or museums. Check Google and read about Turkey.

Open your eyes.

This is the time for Christians to pray, evangelize and stand up for their faith against these evil forces.

Defend your christian faith or one day you'll be afraid to go church.

Christians should move into politics enmasse. You will not go to hell because you chose to be actively involved in how your nation is governed or in the policies that determine your life are made.

If we continue to leave governance to politics like we currently do, we will pay dearly for it.

Christians must start demanding at least 50% representation across board: federal civil services, federal appointments, armed forces, police, dss, state civil services and appointments. That's the way to go.

Or have you forgotten that the reason why Ambode, a Christian, is governor of Lagos state is because we insisted?

Look at most of those who have governed Lagos, Nigeria's richest state and economic backbone, they are muslims.

Before Ambode, muslims have governed Lagos for 20 years. You doubt me? Oya let's count: Buba Marwa (2-4 years), Tinubu - 8 years, Fashola 8 years. Before Marwa, there was Lateef Jakande, Raji Rasaki. The only two Christian military administrators that governed Lagos didn't serve that long: Olagunsoye Oyinlola, and Michael Otedola.

Dear Christians, open your eyes.

You have slept for too long.

You have given muslims the control of politics, economy, and military.

It's time to demand for equality.

50% or we go our separate ways.

By the way, Dangote, a muslim, being the richest man in africa and second largest employer of labor in Nigeria after government is no mistake.

It is part of the plan to dominate and annihilate Christians.

If we don't stand up now and defend our Christian faith (without violence), one day, we will be asked to step aside at the arrival point at our nation's airports because our names are John and Deborah, and not Abeeb or Aisha.

The discrimination will be real, and it may already be too late then.

So when you Christians criticize Oyedepo and Apostle Suleiman, think again and ask yourself why muslims including Buhari himself who have made inciteful remarks against Christians have not been invited by DSS.

The point is not to get you to be anti-muslim, the goal is for you to be pro-Christian.

Enough said.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by wolesmile(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
tydi:

Mr. wolesmile or what ever u choose to answer what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic
things I have ever heard nor read At no point in your rambling, incoherent response
were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational
thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I
award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by tydi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=wolesmile post=53262244][/quote]

I'd insult you, but you're not bright enough to notice.

the eyes of the gods Has it ever occurred to you that there might be a difference between
having an open mind and having holes in one's head?
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by batstan(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
luvinhubby:
Good one.

Watching these cows called DSS closely.
They were not cows when Zak Zaki was arrested.
SMH
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by malware: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Babaevans1:

I feel like slapping this idiot

Ok, continue.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Biggcake: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Is he Greater than the country?

Greater than your useless father.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Biggcake: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
smogup:
What has DSS don to this man to make him change so quickly?
Maybe DSS slept with your mother that is why he changed suddenly.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Biggcake: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Sarrki asked a valid question? He did not insult you or anyone? so what is the point of this your senseless and stupid reply? Or are you still hungry?

By the way are you the one that will trace him? I did not know you were related to 007! Come on get away from here!
keep quiet, why ranting like a menstrating rabbit.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Biggcake: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Another ipob idiot! Kindly get lost from my sight...You are an insignificant riff raff that deserves no type of interaction with your mental god!

I doubt this response was for me, because your useless mother deserves nothing short of this.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Biggcake: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

grin

The pained ogre has started crying! Sorry ehn olodo .....i will buy you sweet soon ok!

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by wolesmile(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
tydi:

the eyes of the gods Has it ever occurred to you that there might be a difference between

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by wolesmile(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
tydi:

Mr tydi or Orafunam or whatever your name is... Why are you having orgasm over my comment. Look at the way you are foaming in the mouth!
Wait....

Come here....

Closer...

A little more closer please..

Bring your ear, let me whisper into it...

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by NaMeAboki: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
This is what I call wisdom

A reset mode botton as been pressed

Better for you apostle

Yes indeed; the smell of Kuje is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Ngokafor(f): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pidgin2:
The only reason why I wouldn't join the protest is because I did not vote for Buhari.

Those who should protest are those who made biased decisions to cast their votes solely based on tribalism. They should be the ones trying to make amends by risking their lives.

..I think you are mixing the protest marches up...This protest was in solidarity with Apostle Suleiman and dss issue by concerned Christians in Abuja...

..Its different from the Feb 5th protest march by tuface and co ..

1 Like

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Coolgent(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hahaha the fear of DSS!
They have formated his brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: “anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him” / Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.