Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business (2838 Views)

What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business by Ademat7(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Good day ladies and gentlemen
I thought of this line of Biz overnight where people can come around,under shade,play tennis,have drinks with nice music to compliment things.
Ur idea of cost of d Table tennis board and other things is much needed
Re: How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business by SUPERPACK: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Ademat7:
I thought of this line of Biz overnight where people w can come around AIT under shade,play tennis,have drinks with nice music to compliment things.
a standard table tennis board like stinger and butterfly brand goes for between #160,000 to 240,000 depending on quality, i like ur plan and am still looking for capital to start-up.
Re: How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business by mrsage(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Some people need to stop this no one gives a F..... Stuff. Its uncalled for.

If u have nothing to say. KEEP QUIET.

If you are in Lagos visit Ojuelegba or National Stadium. Several stores sell table tennis boards around that axis.

Wish u luck

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business by Nicogen4us(f): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Ademat7:
I thought of this line of Biz overnight where people w can come around AIT under shade,play tennis,have drinks with nice music to compliment things.
I have a brother that want to sell his table, at good condition and neat. from OYO
Re: How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business by chukwumexes: 1:28am On Nov 19, 2018
SUPERPACK:
a standard table tennis board like stinger and butterfly brand goes for between #160,000 to 240,000 depending on quality, i like ur plan and am still looking for capital to start-up.

can the table tennis board be constructed by a local carpenter?
Re: How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business by delawal: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
chukwumexes:

can the table tennis board be constructed by a local carpenter?
have interest in this. anyone with any idea?

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over 400k As An Upwork Freelancer Within 3 Months With Just My Phone! / How To Start Consumer Electronics And Electrical Accessories Business In Nigeria / Chainlink Fencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.