Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? (12688 Views)

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! / I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by mayonikks: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
vanariso:

Common Guyz!!! Give Mushin some respect, the only place where the moon shines in Naija for real.
Amenities
1.Everybobdy's eye dey shine well well shocked shocked shocked after enuf free and fresh , u know, fish,
2. Several fine man-made waterlogged cul-de-sacs where
3.professional agberos are your security watch. cool
4.Nice,rational and professional MOSQUITOES operate cool ( u can actually negotiate how much fluid u can part with)
5.Free and Best Formula 1 along pako-eleja mushin road.Even Michael Shumacher and Luis Amstrong are amateurs here.
6.Most efficient street guards in OPCs.
7. Police presence is never needed here so u pay dues to some boyz in-da-hood than to a police. grin
8.Moonshine is so cool u cant avoid taking your car to the panel beater once in a month.
9.And ,Honestly things are so cheap cos all raidings around Lagos ends up here, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

STAND-UP FOR MOONSHINE grin grin

u wan kill me with laff!!!
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by omega25red(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2009
what about festac town
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by suxes2005(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
Make u no fink of livin at L/I at all. dt place 2 rough, i smell pepper 2day

SHALOM
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by mamagee3(f): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
Victoria Island is the best place to reside in Lagos. tongue
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by chika98: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
I didn't know Lagos had a "best" area to reside grin

1 Like

Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by NewBegins(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
Igando , very affordable for anyone with clean APT, Cheap accomodation and maxi security. In short coded,
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by stalliontp(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2009
Really? i didn't realize there was any good area to reside in, are we talking in term of security and access to basic amenities like stable power supply and other fun stuff or just some fine palaces 1 km from slums?

1 Like

Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by FayeZik(f): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2009
Mushin
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by naliakar: 2:20am On Dec 23, 2009
MAKOKO Full of real human beings. No pretenders
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by lanrelagos: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2009
akute, abaranje, ogolonto, ipakoda, waterside, ijegun, ikotun, alimosho, iragbiji, ijora badiya, boundary,
these are cool ares, try them out
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Remii(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2009
lanrelagos:

akute, abaranje, ogolonto, ipakoda, waterside, ijegun, ikotun, alimosho, iragbiji, ijora badiya, boundary,

lol, Where again is Iragbiji in Lagos, I know the only one in Osun State?
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by MrCrackles(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2009
lanrelagos:

The poster said Lagos and not Togo. . .
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Smi1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
are you not aware of the new KPETOUKRO ESTATE?? calm zone for the fuzzy people !!
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Remii(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2009
lanrelagos:

MrCrackles:

The poster said Lagos and not Togo. . .

Brash, what are you saying, apart from iragbiji wey me I no know,are those areas not part of Lagos, lwkmd grin grin grin,
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Timsilver(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
LanreLAGOS@Akute is in OGUN STATE 4 all i care! Don't even mention it i guess u reside in akute.
Surulere and mushin are not bad at all i feel both hoods to the core.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Timsilver(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
LanreLAGOS@Akute is in OGUN STATE 4 all i care! Don't even mention it i guess u reside in akute.
Surulere and mushin are not bad at all i feel both hoods to the core.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by smasher1(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2009
@Papabrowne said it all.
Airport road, Warri is the best place to live. I used to stay @ Akute. You spend 3hours linking Ojodu-Berger and 3 hours back before mentioning hours spent on Ikeja rd or V/Island road.
Warri people say e no make brain(sense)!
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Stilfresh(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2009
I think ajegunle is da best.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by kenuoyibo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
@poster,
the fact is that everyone living in a cool place will suggest his/her location. As for me I stay in Ogba. Where u want to live should depend more on the following factors:
1. Where u earn your daily bread
2.Where u can easily expand your network to move to the next level
3. a robbery free area , so u don't sow 4 another person to reap
4.Where is closer, or close enough for you to relax
So if you want a place that is central Allen avenue, Opebi or Ikeja Gra would be cool, but if u want where u will hang out without going too far, u may choose lekki or ikoyi.4get about V/I, it is normally flooded during rainy seasons most times,due to poor drainage and a low altitude from the ocean.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by andrew444(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2009
adaloko, cool chilling area with fresh mosquito
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by U1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
Please where did you put our Mushin?
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by lexycool(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]just come n try a.j city d coolest,rugged and free world.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by lexycool(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]just come n try a.j city d coolest,rugged and free world.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by cexplorer(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
Epe is the best place I would have recommend because it is cool, save and secured but you must be either a retireree or farmer to enjoy the land as it is a civil servants village.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by babaowambe: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
mushin
agegunle badiya,
idumota
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by joxiri: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
somewhere in the mainland round yaba or onike
its relatively safe and in terms of transport links it is half way in between the capital ikeja and victoria island easy acess to ikorodu road, 3rd mainland and oworonshoki

1 Like

Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by opeskills(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by stubbornman(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
PapaBrowne:
Lagos is an impossible place to live in. Please poster, reside somewhere else.

If you live in lagos, you will spend approximately 5-8 hrs daily in traffic, depending on where you work and live.
In the next one year that would equate to three full months in traffic!! That is not a life.

How can I wake up and leave the house at 5 am and return home at 11pm. That is no life.
I would rather go and farm in some village.

I swear bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Settlement Visa Info / NRC E-Ticketing: Nigerian Railway Corporation Starts Test Booking For ETicketing / How to travel to China from Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.