Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? (12692 Views)

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! / I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by OAM4J: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2009
Poster, I think you should mention your price range and the type of accommodation you are looking for. then you will be advised accordingly.

Otherwise, this thread will confuse you the more.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2009
Ajegunle is the best place to reside(full of people and good city)

nobody send each other
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by blapo(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2009
It depends greatly on the factors in consideration, but, personally, G.R.A Ikeja is not bad.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by axeman85(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster

depends on your pocket and where you work and whats sort of business you do. stayed in magod shangisha, very peacefull , nice and posh area, close to the express and straight down to the island and also easy access to ikeja, gbagada areas.

surulere is also a good area as close to the island and mainland as well. and also moderately affordable.

also stayed in alausa area, nice location same as above, and also stayed in gbagada as grew up there, good locations but securing apartments in these areas can be quite expensive and traffic can be sometimes hectic but thats the general norm in lagos.

well after considering all these areas in decided to secure an apartment in ogba area just after the busstop, nice location, has all i want and also ogba is close to areas like agege, ikeja and also easy to access the express that links to island as wel and also there a loads of back streets you can navigate incase of backstreet and most of all it is affordable and meets my needs.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Moranike: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
Nobody mentioned ojuelegba, is it not good?
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Sonofpeace(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
Isolo is quite good en effordable as its close to ikeja, link surulere through ilasa, not too far from mile2.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by okeyz(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
Moranike:

Nobody mentioned ojuelegba, is it not good?
u mean empire at ojuelegba?? cheesy
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by brightO5: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
what is the average rent for a good 2 bedroom flat in Isolo, Okeafa or Jakande estate.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by isaiahlegend(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Take Ojodu or ogba, Easy access out of Lagos without hold ups,affordable and reasonable level of power supply. wink
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by MUNEER2(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
This is a very funny thread grin
People are just using this medium to advertise their respective areas, smiley
Well, i stay at Ikoyi, and it's aint bad too cheesy
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by MeGaStReEt: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2009
Iyano woro
Iyano bustop
Iyano Church
Iyano Mosque
Iyano koko
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by drklump(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Whatever you do, just don't try the Lekki-Ajah axis!!!

Unless you want to be live like this:

1. Work in VI/island or Mainland - leave home about 5am (unless you have a 4-wheel drive) and get home at 11pm

2. Reduced rate of visitors - hell, no one is going to visit you during weekends i assure you. Traffic is nasty 7 days a week

3. Expensive life-stle

Let me keep quiet here.

Better look for someplace in VI or on the mainland amigo

Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by vanariso(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Common Guyz!!! Give Mushin some respect, the only place where the moon shines in Naija for real.
Amenities
1.Everybobdy's eye dey shine well well shocked shocked shocked after enuf free and fresh , u know, fish,
2. Several fine man-made waterlogged cul-de-sacs where
3.professional agberos are ur security watch. cool
4.Nice,rational and professional MOSQUITOES operate cool ( u can actually negotiate how much fluid u can part with)
5.Free and Best Formula 1 along pako-eleja mushin road.Even Michael Shumacher and Luis Amstrong are amateurs here.
6.Most efficient street guards in OPCs.
7. Police presence is never needed here so u pay dues to some boyz in-da-hood than to a police. grin
8.Moonshine is so cool u cant avoid taking ur car to the panel beater once in a month.
9.And ,Honestly things are so cheap cos all raidings around Lagos ends up here, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

STAND-UP FOR MOONSHINE grin grin
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by vanariso(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
Iyano woro
Iyano bustop
Iyano Church
Iyano Mosque
Iyano koko
lET ME HELP AND ADD SOME MORE
Iyano itire
Iyano isolo
Iyano oja
Iyano odo
Iyano were
Iyano ole
Iyana school
Iyana market
Iyan Ise
Iyana toilet
Iyana anything
Iyana everything Lol grin grin grin
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
AJEGUNLE, Orodu str to be precise. Don't stay at Adeolu str because u'll get drown in ur own apartment. Hahahaha, Just joking.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by PapaBrowne(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
Lagos is an impossible place to live in. Please poster, reside somewhere else.

If you live in lagos, you will spend approximately 5-8 hrs daily in traffic, depending on where you work and live.
In the next one year that would equate to three full months in traffic!! That is not a life.

How can I wake up and leave the house at 5 am and return home at 11pm. That is no life.
I would rather go and farm in some village.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by suxes2005(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
Depends on d type of person u are though. I think VI is ok if u av money

SHALOM
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by BlueMagic2(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ever heard of Amukoko! U need to try that area. grin
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by rotimy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2009
WELCOME TO FESTAC TOWN, the heart-beat of Lagos.
The only place in Lagos that accommodates the super millionaires, the middle class and the lower class.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by joxiri: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
i think anywhere in lagos mainland is the best place either yaba, sabo, surulere not too bad either cos they are central easily accessible to the island and ikeja basically half way in between in fact in most cases its abt 45 mins frm all those places
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by mrofficial(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
rotimy:

WELCOME TO FESTAC TOWN, the heart-beat of Lagos.
The only place in Lagos that accommodates the super millionaires, the middle class and the lower class.

Really?  cool
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by CowMeat: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
Guys listen up; Ebutte Metta is the best place to live in lagos; you will be with celebrities like clifford orji too.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Remii(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ikoyi, if you can afford it.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Stallion84(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2009
try Third mainland bridge.
cheap, accessible, easy direction and affordable grin
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by PupetMasta(m): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2009
Try Ilupeju (Industrial estate part) or Obanikoro
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by queenesthr(f): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2009
Better to live close to your office.
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by debetmx(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2009
hEAvEN
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Dejipumpin(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ Poster,

Omole is the ideal place, cosy environs & scenery, well-secured, uninterrupted power supply and most importantly affordable, depending on what you're looking for & how much you've gat!
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Omolulu(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
vanariso:

Iyano woro
Iyano bustop
Iyano Church
Iyano Mosque
Iyano koko
Iyano itire
Iyano isolo
Iyano oja
Iyano odo
Iyano were
Iyano ole
Iyana school
Iyana market
Iyan Ise
Iyana toilet
Iyana anything
Iyana everything Lol grin grin grin
loooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Ajike: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
Iju ke? hold up will kill you there, abeg come to mushine, that is where it is happening big grin grin grin u can ask wande cool cool
Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? by Ajike: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
Posted by: vanariso [b]Common Guyz!!! Give Mushin some respect, the only place where the moon shines in Naija for real.
Amenities
1.Everybobdy's eye dey shine well well after enuf free and fresh , u know, fish,
2. Several fine man-made waterlogged cul-de-sacs where
3.professional agberos are your security watch.
4.Nice,rational and professional MOSQUITOES operate ( u can actually negotiate how much fluid u can part with)
5.Free and Best Formula 1 along pako-eleja mushin road.Even Michael Shumacher and Luis Amstrong are amateurs here.
6.Most efficient street guards in OPCs.
7. Police presence is never needed here so u pay dues to some boyz in-da-hood than to a police.
8.Moonshine is so cool u cant avoid taking your car to the panel beater once in a month.
9.And ,Honestly things are so cheap cos all raidings around Lagos ends up here, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

STAND-UP FOR MOONSHINE

Report to moderator Logged

vanariso (m)
Lagos

Re: Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside?
« #46 on: Yesterday at 04:01:28 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iyano woro
Iyano bustop
Iyano Church
Iyano Mosque
Iyano koko
Iyano itire
[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy want to kil me grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Of These Aba Markets? / Good City To Live In Brazil / NRC E-Ticketing: Nigerian Railway Corporation Starts Test Booking For ETicketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.