Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity (20904 Views)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by sharpden: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2017
THE invitation of Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministry by the Department of State Services to its Headquarters in Abuja has caused tension in the Christian Community in the country.

Social Times had reported that the DSS extended the invitation to Suleman following his recent assertion that any Fulani herdsman seen in his church should be killed.

Speaking in the controversial video, God’s Oracle, as Suleman is fondly called had said, “Somebody called me and told me that there is a plan to send Fulani herdsmen after you and I said okay and the person said I should be careful and I said careful of what? He said the herdsmen are just going to run into the road like herdsmen and begin to cause confusion and while your security men clear them and you come out, they will open fire.

“I said okay. After about a week, he called me and said please, if you don’t do that, they might bring them to come around church premises. I said its okay. And I told my people, any Fulani herdsman you see around you, kill him. I have told them in the church here, that any Fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake, Kill him, Kill Him. Cut his head. If they are busy killing Christians and nothing is happening, we will kill them and nothing will happen,” he said.

Following his alleged inciting comment, the DSS attempted to pick him up few days ago in Ekiti but was foiled by Governor Ayo Fayose.

Suleman is expected to appear at the DSS headquarters today.

As at 8am on Monday, Many Nigerians have gathered at the Unity Fountain to follow the man of God to the DSS headquarters, a correspondent of AIT reported.

Speaking to news men, leader of the group, Abel Ebere said they would follow the man of God to the DSS headquarters.

“We are ready to die with Apostle Suleman. It is clear that the FG is determined to wipe out Christianity from Nigeria,” the group leader said.

Another member of the group who gave his name as Osa, noted that they would resist every attempt to arrest Suleman.

“They can’t arrest Suleman. That is why we are here to follow our daddy,” Osa said.

Mr. Suleman, who is expected to arrive the venue with over 30 lawyers Social Times learnt, flew in to the FCT last night with his entourage.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/sulemans-invitation-nigerians-storm-unity-foundation-in-solidarity/

2 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Baawaa(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Who is fooling who

2 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by sharpden: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by durubrian(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2017
he must provide the person that called him o....

Herdsmen wants to kill him, so his members should kill for him...

All those against my comments on this issue, how would you feel if an influential individual incites the public to kill your people, have you ever taught about the innocent Fulani Herdsmen that could be killed because of his statement?

He should be ready to face the law, the fact that (he said) others did something similar and weren't detained is not the case here... The fight against "incitement and attempt to cause public disorder" starts somewhere

I await another round of mentions...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2017
sharpden:
It is clear that the FG is determined to wipe out Christianity from Nigeria,
In as much as I sympathize with the victims of the Kaduna killings, I would not want to sacrifice rationality on the platter of heightened emotions.

The bolded is a big fat lie. No one can Islamise this country. It is not possible.

Besides, was it the FG or DSS that gave the Fulani herdsmen arms to start killing other Nigerians

Moreover, if the FG is in support of the killings, why then is it planning to set up an army base in the volatile area of Kaduna.

Please, Nigerians should start thinking.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Fraudulent pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2017
agbero apostle with no iota of reasoning

5 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by sharpden: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Lalasticlala, won't you go?
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2017
What many still don't realise is that Fayose only used that issue to garner political points.

Was it not a Muslim(Musiliu Obanikoro) that ferried over 4bn naira for his reelection the other day?

Why did he collect such money from a Muslim

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by sharpden: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

All those against my comments on this issue, how would you feel if an influential individual incites the public to kill your people, have you ever taught about the innocent Fulani Herdsmen that could be killed because of his statement?

He should be ready to face the law, the fact that (he said) others did something similar and weren't detained is not the case here... The fight against "incitement and attempt to cause public disorder" starts somewhere

durubrian:

So whatever that concerns Fulani's should be treated with outmost care right?

Who gave them arms and why have government not banned them from carrying arms?

If I see any Fulani in my area fully armed I will kill him and nothing will happen.

Nonsense!!!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by durubrian(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
sharpden:

So whatever that concerns Fulani's should be treated with outmost care right?

Who gave them arms and why have government not banned them from carrying arms?

If I see any Fulani in my area fully armed I will kill it and nothing will happen.

Nonsense!!!

Over 20% of officers of the Nigerian Army are Fulanis, OYA go and kill them Na.... BTW Mr Suleiman didn't even say you guys should kill armed Fulanis, he said kill any Fulani... Can you imagine? What an inciting statement...

Since Apostle Suleiman got the invite from DSS scheduled for Monday 30th January, I understand the man has been very conciliatory in his speeches, he is no longer the fire brand Man of God about town, even though his late conciliatory stance might not help but as a sharp Edo guy he knows he will loss nothing trying.

These are some of his latest lines:

(1)My father is a leader of APC in Auchi.

(2) I come from a Muslim family. Some of my family members are Christians, some are still Muslims

(3) My driver in Lagos is a Muslim. He has been driving me for nine years and I have bought him two cars. If I am not tolerant, a Muslim won’t drive me and I have bought him two cars. If I am not tolerant, a Muslim won’t drive me.

(4)I need to speak about this because of my friends and most of our northern pastors who have Fulani members.

Apostle I knew that henceforth you will be afraid of your very shadow and for a very long time to come you will walk around with your tail tucked in between you legs like a frightened dog.

Sorry but next time try to heed the bible's admonition about keeping your tongue in check.

In "quote"... Fear don grip am, he now understands that he has done something bad, I read that the killings have began sef, 2 herdsmen down in Delta... Be sincere, do we pay evil with evil? After what Jesus went through.

11 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by SweetJoystick(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2017
interesting development
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by lovat(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Good. Let's stand with our own
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2017
SOLIDARITY FOR EVER! WE SHALL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR SULEIMAN!

SOLI SOLI SOLI!!!

C'MON, SING WITH ME!

14 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Life4Varnity: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2017
The end is near

Let's be watchful

Stay away from any form if trouble pls

1 Like

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by rattlesnake(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Jobless Nigerians
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by voicelez: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2017
God bless Suleman. When Religious clash will occur they wouldn't expect it.

10 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Kaxmytex(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2017
observing...
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by darfay: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2017
C as people full nairaland on a Monday morning shey na joblessness ni abi wetin. It shall never be well with our past leaders for allowing this country to rot to this extent

2 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by superfelix: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2017
ok
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by AngelicBeing: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2017
sad sad angry
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by lovat(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2017
Only fools and idiots won't stand woth Suleiman

17 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Micah360(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2017
God will help his own smiley

1 Like

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by AntiWailer: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

In as much as I sympathize with the victims of the Kaduna killings, I would not want to sacrifice rationality on the platter of heightened emotions.

The bolded is a big fat lie. No one can Islamise this country. It is not possible.

Besides, was it the FG or DSS that gave the Fulani herdsmen arms to start killing other Nigerians

Moreover, if the FG is in support of the killings, why then is it planning to set up an army base in the volatile area of Kaduna.

Please, Nigerians should start thinking.

Tell the ignorant people again please.

Who can stop RCCG from worshiping in redemption camp or who can stop winners not to talk of other Christians

Saying people should kill any Fulani they see around even if the Fulani made a MISTAKE is condemnable and within the jurisdiction of DSS to caution whoever says such.

It is amazing that Fayose and Fani Kayode, two rogues who spent out of the money meant to tackle Islamic terrorists are now the leader of the gospel movement

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by peter0071(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2017
stop being crazy and making such statements.. isnt it clear to your sense that there is a planned attack on the church? abeg enter Gammbia o
Jibril659:
agbero apostle with no iota of reasoning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by NGELEBUBE: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

you are just a cow,fool !

9 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Micah360(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2017
God will surely help his own

2 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by bensine: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Some people are just stupid. I hate stupidity as much as I hate poverty. Those guys still in support of fulanis need to be taught some lessons by the fulanis.

10 Likes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by FcMilan: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

I jus pray this fulanis u defending will kill ur parents, kill ur siblings

den I wan to see how u come online ad defend dem again

dats wa fits U guys da defend Fulanis

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Chommieblaq(f): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2017
While the killer of the Deeper life woman in Kano roam around free.
People who incited election violence in 2011, weren't invited for questioning.
For El Rufai to come and out n say that he settled some Fulani herdsmen to stop the killing of Christian, yet nobody seems to find anything wrong with that statement!

I weep for my country Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by kalebsky: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2017
What a zoo indeed... THERE Was a COUNTRY..

The Republic of ZOOgeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual? / Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.