Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity (20923 Views)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by millhouse: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

In as much as I sympathize with the victims of the Kaduna killings, I would not want to sacrifice rationality on the platter of heightened emotions.

The bolded is a big fat lie. No one can Islamise this country. It is not possible.

Besides, was it the FG or DSS that gave the Fulani herdsmen arms to start killing other Nigerians

Moreover, if the FG is in support of the killings, why then is it planning to set up an army base in the volatile area of Kaduna.

Please, Nigerians should start thinking.
Oga please remove the scales from your eyes. Every local government in Nigeria has at least one security attaché from the Department of State Services (DSS). The job of the attache is to gather intelligence. Where were these security attachés before the Kaduna killings erupted? What intelligence did they gather? What reports did they file? When tension started building up, did they report it? If they did, what action did the authorities take? Do people pile up arms and start killing one another within one hour?It would seem to me that the DSS and police are more interested in the politics of Rivers and Ekiti states that the security of lives and property of Nigerians. The energies they have devoted to playing politics could have been better utilised protecting the livesof defenceless Nigerians. I repeat: the Nigerian state has woefully failed its citizens.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Elrufai and Buhari said Fulani herdsmen are not from Nigeria, why are they coming after Christians that want to defend themselves?

In 2011 Buhari made Nigeria ungovernable to GEJ's régime till the end of his tenure.
Now, him and Elrufai are trying to make life unliveable to Christians and poor masses.
Who is fooling who?
Being Christians doesn't mean we are foolish.

Take not our teachings of love for weakness/granted.

#We say no to fulanis Terrorist groups
#Enuogh is a enough.

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Alphasoar(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2017
OTEGA1:
So many folush Christians.Their foolishness is like d number of their days.Apostole has spoken and he spoke based on happenings.

Not one Fulani any were arrested and no Christian is asking about that yet are quick in suliemans issue.

Were us thy unity?? Muslims will always stand by their imams and defend him to the last in any statement he makes

Did u not watch the video in auchi were Muslims invaded the church and went into the church and spread the mat close to altar and started doing prayers right in the church and it was videoed,children looking at them.

Is that not enough to cause big problem people are bold to do such and DSS will not see it or take action.

I pity u all dancing foolishly happy soon u will be next in d slaughter of this infidels and another Christian will be here rejoicing.I pray God delivers you from folly.

In Jesus mighty name I pray . . .
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by harrybarn: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

In as much as I sympathize with the victims of the Kaduna killings, I would not want to sacrifice rationality on the platter of heightened emotions.

The bolded is a big fat lie. No one can Islamise this country. It is not possible.

Besides, was it the FG or DSS that gave the Fulani herdsmen arms to start killing other Nigerians

Moreover, if the FG is in support of the killings, why then is it planning to set up an army base in the volatile area of Kaduna.

I think you should start thinking. I don't know your faith but if you think keeping silent and accepting the lie that this present government hitherto has no such motives to wipe christianity is wise, then you'd better just be quiet and start "thinking". Our voices is yet what is paralysing "them" from taking any further steps.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by proprince(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
We stand with our dear Apostle Suleman.

We stand with self defence
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by andyanders: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
he must provide the person that called him o....

Herdsmen wants to kill him, so his members should kill for him...

All those against my comments on this issue, how would you feel if an influential individual incites the public to kill your people, have you ever taught about the innocent Fulani Herdsmen that could be killed because of his statement?

He should be ready to face the law, the fact that (he said) others did something similar and weren't detained is not the case here... The fight against "incitement and attempt to cause public disorder" starts somewhere

I await another round of mentions...

Stupid.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by perfectcrown(f): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
lovat:
Only fools and idiots won't stand woth Suleiman

And only fools and idiots will also stand with him
When real trouble starts now,him and his family will disappear by dat tym yr eyes will clear.
Bia,tell me which prophet(s) did dos in the bible??!!

Nonsense!!!
Dnt bother to quote me cus i wont b reading it
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by mickeymimi: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abraham Lincoln "To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men "

Martin Luther King " our lives begins to end the day we become SILENT about things that matter"
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by harrygold: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
they will always blame the FG for their woes..majority of those protesters are men with families or youths fending for their selves,after fooling around in the name of protesting they will have to go home and pay the bills.how will they do that when they spent the better of the day protesting?
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by andyanders: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

\

Have you asked yourself reason why nothing has been done by those in authority to those Christians the herdsmen has been killing? Now, how can the those in authority be there and these herdsmen been carrying their guns while grassing and nothing has been done to them? Go to Benue/Kaduna and see what these animals has been doing by raping and killing innocent children and women. At the slightest provocation, they draw their dagger or gun and slaughter people like animals.

It is the right time to speak out. A lot has been done and since this issue started, how many times has the Chief in command gone to see these victims of the herdsmen in person?Anywhere in the world, when things like this kind of killing occurs, the President of the country will go there and see things himself. Here in this country, nothing of such and nobody does anything hence they keep on killing.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

All those against my comments on this issue, how would you feel if an influential individual incites the public to kill your people, have you ever taught about the innocent Fulani Herdsmen that could be killed because of his statement?

He should be ready to face the law, the fact that (he said) others did something similar and weren't detained is not the case here... The fight against "incitement and attempt to cause public disorder" starts somewhere

We are saying no to killings of the Christians by FG-Fulani terrorists. Christians has been taken for granted for so long.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by lovat(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
perfectcrown:

And only fools and idiots will also stand with him
When real trouble starts now,him and his family will disappear by dat tym yr eyes will clear.
Bia,tell me which prophet(s) did dos in the bible??!!

Nonsense!!!
Dnt bother to quote me cus i wont b reading it
If only condom was available then, i won't be putting up with this
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Life4Varnity:
The end is near

Let's be watchful

Stay away from any form if trouble pls
Crawl back to your holes

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by phemmie06(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

Can you hear yourself, what has FG done to PMB kinsmen
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Omnitrix247(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
It is well......... let the will of God be done.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by mayorchelsea(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why were some hypocrites angry when Buhari said Nigerians were corrupt? Some came out and attacked his generalisation based on the acts of few politicians and people who constitute less than 1% of over 180,000,000 people? Is it correct to then say all Igbos are drug pushers because of the few people f Igbo origin who peddle drugs?Or say all Yorubas are ritualists because some were arrested with human parts?Some people turn the table around when it doesn't favour them.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by oxon(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
darfay:
C as people full nairaland on a Monday morning shey na joblessness ni abi wetin. It shall never be well with our past leaders for allowing this country to rot to this extent
you watin you dey do here ? abi you jobless too
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by mayorchelsea(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why were some hypocrites angry when Buhari said Nigerians were corrupt? Some came out and attacked his generalisation based on the acts of few politicians and people who constitute less than 1% of over 180,000,000 people? Is it correct to then say all Igbos are drug pushers because of the few people f Igbo origin who peddle drugs?Or say all Yorubas are ritualists because some were arrested with human parts?Some people turn the table around when it doesn't favour them.SO,any Fulani that I see around,we should just mobilise ourselves and kill him,just like that?
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by oxon(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
discman2k2:

U, hav u ever tot of hw d family of dose who were slaughtered in Nkanu West of Enugu state are feeling now? Hv u tot of hw d families in Kafanchan, Agatu, damaturu, etc feel in sorrow?! Nobody wants 2 incite anybody, HIS STATEMENT IS A STATEMENT FOR DEFENSE, G.E.D! He said "if any Fulani Herdsmen comes close to this church...". Bros, wht will a Fulani herdsmen b doing around a Church during service? Repenting or there to do as has been done in various Churches wt terrorist attacks?
Abegi, an Eye for an Eye is d stance now!
and plz all this shit storm is because he said if they come near him , he will behead them in self defense not like if he has actually killed any one oh ,or the so called inciting statement has cause any Fulani herdsmen his life yet all this shit storm be brewing what if he had killed em nko ...

1 Like

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Mikenig: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
If you say no one is trying to or can islamize Nigeria, maybe you should look around you and see the handwriting on the wall. Let me help you:

1. Chech your currency 100, 200, 500 and 100 naira. Why is Arabic written on it. Why not also add Hebrew and other "Christian" languages? Does anyone need to see 1000 written in arabic to know it's 1000 naira note.

2. Why did Babangida force Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)? Is Nigeria an Islamic country?

3. Why is there an arabic inscription on the insignia/badge of the Nigerian Army? Is it the army of saudi arabia or ISIS?

4. Do you know Chibok is a Christian community and most of those Christians kidnapped were Christians?

5. Why are the Northern muslims abducting young christian girls and forcing them to marry Northern Muslims?

[b]6. Why are Fulani herdsmen killing people in Southern Kaduna and Middle Belt which are places predominantly occupied by Christans? [/b]And why has the federal govt not been able to arrest even one of them even though El Rufai said he has paid them and then the Northern Governors Forum came again to lie to us that they are from Senegal and Mali?

Open your eyes.

The ploy to islamize Nigeria is real.

By the way, have you asked yourself who the major power brokers in Nigeria are?

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Babangida, Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto and every first class emir in the North. They are all muslims.

Did I hear you say Obasanjo? You really think Obasanjo is interested in defending the interest of Christians?

Have you checked the Lagos civil service and see the dominance of muslims in the civil service?

Did you not see what Aregbesola tried to do in Osun state?

Do you know Lagos House of Assembly is made up of 90% muslims?

Open your eyes.

The FRC law that forced Pastor E.A Adeboye to resign. Do you know that law does not affect muslim leaders cos of the way their leadership is structured?

Open your eyes. Political correctness will not help Christianity in Nigeria.

Maybe you should read about Turkey to know how that country that use to be predominantly Christian has become an islamic nation. Today, most of the cathedrals and former Christian worship centres have either be turned to mosques or museums. Check Google and read about Turkey.

Open your eyes.

This is the time for Christians to pray, evangelize and stand up for their faith against these evil forces.

Defend your christian faith or one day you'll be afraid to go church.

Christians should move into politics enmasse. You will not go to hell because you chose to be actively involved in how your nation is governed or in the policies that determine your life are made.

If we continue to leave governance to politics like we currently do, we will pay dearly for it.

Christians must start demanding at least 50% representation across board: federal civil services, federal appointments, armed forces, police, dss, state civil services and appointments. That's the way to go.

Or have you forgotten that the reason why Ambode, a Christian, is governor of Lagos state is because we insisted?

Look at most of those who have governed Lagos, Nigeria's richest state and economic backbone, they are muslims.

Before Ambode, muslims have governed Lagos for 20 years. You doubt me? Oya let's count: Buba Marwa (2-4 years), Tinubu - 8 years, Fashola 8 years. Before Marwa, there was Lateef Jakande, Raji Rasaki. The only two Christian military administrators that governed Lagos didn't serve that long: Olagunsoye Oyinlola, and Michael Otedola.

Dear Christians, open your eyes.

You have slept for too long.

You have given muslims the control of politics, economy, and military.

It's time to demand for equality.

50% or we go our separate ways.

By the way, Dangote, a muslim, being the richest man in africa and second largest employer of labor in Nigeria after government is no mistake.

It is part of the plan to dominate and annihilate Christians.

If we don't stand up now and defend our Christian faith (without violence), one day, we will be asked to step aside at the arrival point at our nation's airports because our names are John and Deborah, and not Abeeb or Aisha.

The discrimination will be real, and it may already be too late then.

So when you Christians criticize Oyedepo and Apostle Suleiman, think again and ask yourself why muslims including Buhari himself who have made inciteful remarks against Christians have not been invited by DSS.

The point is not to get you to be anti-muslim, the goal is for you to be pro-Christian.

Enough said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by CRAPHA96(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

THUNDER FROM PAKISTAN FIRE U AND UR ENTIRE
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by etoki: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
If 'christians defend yourselves,' sends fear down their spines.then christians need to defend them selves
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by sameagles(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Senseless people, senseless Nation, I now see reason Donald trump hate African so much.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by joshuasaj(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Are Christian sleeping? Y should gv go after a mere statement and abandone the killers and el-rufai d negotiator Of d herdsmen. Any christian that says Nigeria can not b islamise you better wake up from dat dream.and those of you dat are blaming suleiman go and ask God and stop saying nonsese
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by danielenyinka(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
If I dare see any fulani zombis in my farm, I will kill oooo, not joke ooo
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by joshuasaj(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
If they killed ur father and ur mother in fact if ur family z wipe out on extinction u will understand the burden dat Appostle Suleiman carried .
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by joshuasaj(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Durubrian u are a senseless being.Are the christian dat hv been killed not innocont so wat z it about herdsmen being innocent ,if i were God i will dirrect fulani to wipe out ur family so dat u will shut ur mouth.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by midehi2(f): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Over 20% of officers of the Nigerian Army are Fulanis, OYA go and kill them Na.... BTW Mr Suleiman didn't even say you guys should kill armed Fulanis, he said kill any Fulani... Can you imagine? What an inciting statement...

In "quote"... Fear don grip am, he now understands that he has done something bad, I read that the killings have began sef, 2 herdsmen down in Delta... Be sincere, do we pay evil with evil? After what Jesus went through.
just sharraap if your brain is twisted
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Biggcake: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

God will surely punish you and your entire generation since you cant say the truth...

adiok anorfi doh.
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Biggcake: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jibril659:
agbero apostle with no iota of reasoning
your useless father no get sense reach am...
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by midehi2(f): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
oxon:
you watin you dey do here ? abi you jobless too
grin
Re: Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity by Biggcake: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Over 20% of officers of the Nigerian Army are Fulanis, OYA go and kill them Na.... BTW Mr Suleiman didn't even say you guys should kill armed Fulanis, he said kill any Fulani... Can you imagine? What an inciting statement...

In "quote"... Fear don grip am, he now understands that he has done something bad, I read that the killings have began sef, 2 herdsmen down in Delta... Be sincere, do we pay evil with evil? After what Jesus went through.
You are a toad... you dont even know anything apart from your anus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman / How Good Is Electricity Supply In Your Area During This Christmas? / Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.