Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman (20918 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by tiwaz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerian televangelist and the senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, a church with headquarters in Auchi, Edo State, Apostle Suleman has stated that he has never insulted President Buhari, saying that Buhari is old enough to be his father.

Apostle Suleiman stated this in a series of tweets he made this evening while voicing out his opinions on the incessant killings and poverty in government.

Read Below:-

I have voiced my opinions against the incessant killings and hardship in govt.but I have never insulted Buhari..he is old enough to be my father..when I see youths insulting elders on social media,my heart aches.if u have no home training,privatise it..

Source: https://www.ngyab.com/2019/06/i-have-never-insulted-buhari-apostle-suleman/

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by simonlee(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Thunder faya Buhari...

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by lilianofentse(f): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pastorpreneur I guess, he makes front page at least once a week. It's not right for a pastor to dabble into politics, it's not just right.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by alsudan: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Since the government got hold of this ones sex tapes, the man don humble.

The Tyrants government and blackmail are like 5 and 6.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by TANID(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Let Me Just Booked Space To Comment Later

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
canadanow
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by VillagePipu: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
alsudan:
Since the government got hold of this ones sex tapes, the man don humble.

The Tyrants government and blackmail are like 5 and 6.

Is a pastor supposed to have a sex tape?

Forget story. Most of those you saw criticising Buhari in his first term would relax it in his second. Many of them supported GEJ but Buhari has done more for them than GEJ ever did. His projects are being commissioned nationwide and these projects are verifiable and equally spread.

Those people in the offside of life who play politics of hatred are the only ones left out. Slaves of the Camerounian pickpocket.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Sholaco: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Who cares
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by auntysimbiat(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Noted
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by NobleAngell(f): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
That's good of you. At least you're on the news for something positive today. Cheers to that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by josephine123: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by OkCornel(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Food is ready...

If my memory serves me right...a certain MoG said something like "better to vote in a thief (atiku) than a murderer (buhari)...

And that MoG is from Edo state...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by sukerefakere(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
What is consigning me with what you talked.

Nonsense and
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by NobleAngell(f): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
OkCornel:
Food is ready...

If my memory serves me right...a certain MoG said something like "better to vote in a thief (atiku) than a murderer (buhari)...

And that MoG is from Edo state...
You may need to be specific, Pastor Chris is from Edo also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
VillagePipu:

no.. Is it a government responsibility to possess the sex tape of a cleric?abi na part of mandate abi manifesto!?wetin concern apari with sporty waves..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
GMB attitude in keeping silence to all those who abuse him is actually making them have sleepless nights.
I won't be surprised if tmr FFK says same.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by peteruuu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Pastorpreneur I guess, he makes front page at least once a week. It's not right for a pastor to dabble into politics, it's not just right.
Yah neh... you can say that again hey!
We need more men of God like Elijah of old... who spoke against the white house of his day..!
He condemned Ahab and jezebel.

But sadly, we have some modern patterns of jezebel today.
Some are behind the pulpit, preaching creeds and calling it gospel.
May God have mercy on this sinful generation!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by dammydreams: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
na now u get sense abi, after we all fail to do the needful

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by IMASTEX: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Okay na
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by OkCornel(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
You may need to be specific, Pastor Chris is from Edo also.
To be more precise, the MoG is a self acclaimed Apostle...

His name starts with S and ends with N

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Larryndelaw: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Since Fayose reign ended many people have been confessing. I remembered when these man was making noise with Fayose when he visited Ekiti.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by AkataYeriYeri: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Apostle wey mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by NobleAngell(f): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
OkCornel:

To be more precise, the MoG is a self acclaimed Apostle...

His name starts with S and ends with N
His name must be Simon then.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by jcross19: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
VillagePipu:

Forget story. Most of those you saw criticising Buhari in his first term would relax it in his second. Many of them supported GEJ but Buhari has done more for them than GEJ ever did. His projects are being commissioned nationwide and these projects are verifiable and equally spread.

Those people in the offside of life who play politics of hatred are the only ones left out. Slaves of the Camerounian pickpocket.
may Fulani herdsmen kidnap your relative in Jesus name!

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by VillagePipu: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
jcross19:
may Fulani herdsmen kidnap your relative in Jesus name!

I don't share your family misfortune. Go and look for how to bail your poverty-stricken parents.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Benson616(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
undecidedso make we enter ground na
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by tillaman(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
So we should give you an award or what?
Or a ministerial appointment

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.